PDA

View Full Version : Conversation with the Cassman!!!!!

Ralph S.
05-27-2003, 05:57 PM
When I got off work this morning I got one of the best surprises I have had in a long long time. I was sitting at my computer and all of a sudden I get this IM. It's Chris Cass!!!!!!!! We talked for about 45 minutes about everything. He sounded so excited to be back and I am very excited to have him back.

I must forwarn you all, he is in such good spirits he is gonna talk our ears off. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Ofcourse we dont mind that at all. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif You keep us updated and talk as much as you want C-man. I think it is very safe for me to speak for the rest of the board , that we will be looking for any post or anything that you wish to share or talk about. I, for one am very glad to have back on board here at CCB.

eg8r
05-27-2003, 08:03 PM
That is great news. However, he needs to get on the ball. It is no longer cool to be a Pooh Bah when Carpal Tunnell has been reached. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

snipershot
05-27-2003, 08:29 PM
Excellent to hear that, it's not hard to understand why he would be in such good spirits after all that he went through, he's a survivor that's for sure. As for him talking our ears off, just wait till he starts shooting pool again /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ralph S.
05-28-2003, 06:13 AM
Snipershot, beleive it or not he said he is more determined than ever to play at the Open. Whether its the CCB tourney or the actual Open I am not sure. He said he can make shots already as long as he makes sure his footing is steady. It wont be long and he is gonna whoop the world LOL.

Chris Cass
05-28-2003, 07:15 AM
Hi Ralph,

Woop the world? Naa, just want to make a dent. You make me laugh so hard. I enjoyed the heck out of our conversation. It was the best part of my day. Your an easy fella to get along with. Your knowledge of the game is really good.

I didn't realize it was 45 mins. long? I guess we had to catch up seeing how the last 5 IM's were cut off due to my illness at the time. I'm glad it wasn't in the way yesterday.

Have a great day Ralph,

C.C.~~likes Ralph /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ralph S.
05-28-2003, 07:19 AM
Hey Chris, I enjoyed it very much too. I regret that I had to go get some sleep. I was having fun myself.

Ralph S. says C.C. is #1 in his book /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
05-28-2003, 07:28 AM
Ralph, I'm pretty sure he's scared to death to match up in the CCB tourny so he's going to take the easy road and play in the Open /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato