PDA

View Full Version : JT Pro Products

UTAddb
05-27-2003, 11:19 PM
Just writing to let you know about my continually bad experience with Joe Tucker products. I mailed in my entry form and money for "Racking Secrets" in mid-April. About 3 weeks later I e-mailed them to find out where the hell it was. They say it's on back order and should be here by the upcoming Sunday. I'm still waiting... I e-mailed them again a few days ago and still haven't gotten an answer. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Rich R.
05-28-2003, 04:12 AM
If Joe Tucker said it is coming, it will come.
He is a stand up guy.

Trust and be patient.

dave
05-28-2003, 05:27 AM
The same thing has happened to me. I sent in an order and money on the 22nd of last month (over a month ago)and have not received the book or any notification or response of any kind to date. The product may be back ordered and that's okay; but to leave the customer hanging after they sent in their money in good faith is bad business practice. I have not tried to contact them yet because I was trying to be patient. Joe may be a stand up guy but customers deserve a response in this kind of a situation. It's ironic that I saw your post today.

Joe T
05-28-2003, 08:49 AM
Hi guy, Joe Tucker here. Where is it exactly you're sending this money. I don't know anything about this back order stuff. JT pro products use to be @hillhill.com but the web man joined the army a year ago. If anybody needs anything contact me at ne10ball@cox.net Racking Secrets is out of print but I do have copies of Guaranteed Improvement.
Sorry for any inconvenience I caused you.
Joe T

dave
05-28-2003, 10:25 AM
I sent a hardcopy order form and a check directly to :

JT Pro Products
c/o RoadPlayer.com
1 Villa Drive
North Providence, RI 02911

I am sorry to here that the book is out of print. I'll double check my records to verify the check processing and get back to you. Thanks for replying. My previous post was not intended to question your integrity; only to question what happened to the book.

SPetty
05-28-2003, 10:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Joe T:</font><hr> If anybody needs anything contact me at ne10ball@cox.net Racking Secrets is out of print but I do have copies of Guaranteed Improvement.
<hr /></blockquote>Hi Joe,

I bought a copy of Racking Secrets and Guaranteed Improvement from you years ago. You are nothing but a pleasure to do business with. You even answered when I sent a personal email with a question!

I can't believe Racking Secrets is out of print! Does that mean it's no longer available for up and coming pool players? What would it take to get it reprinted again?

dave
05-28-2003, 10:56 AM
The check never cleared so I'd be grateful if you cancelled the order should it ever be received. Thanks.