PDA

View Full Version : marshall illinois directions

snook
05-28-2003, 11:53 AM
i need directions from sullivan indiana to marshall illinois. i know i could get them off the net but i figured somebody on here could give me better ones. i'm looking for their pool hall, and also if anybody from there wants to meet and play saturday let me know.

snook
05-28-2003, 04:35 PM
nobody here knows?

SPetty
05-28-2003, 04:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote snook:</font><hr> i need directions from sullivan indiana to marshall illinois. i know i could get them off the net ...<hr /></blockquote>Hi snook,

I don't think anyone here could give you better directions than you can get "off the net" - at maps.yahoo.com or mapquest.com. When I looked, one said to go west for about 13 miles then north for about 20 miles. The other said to go north for about 24 miles and west for about 15 miles. Neither is too difficult. Perhaps the simplicity of your question befuddles those who know the area...

Rod
05-28-2003, 05:25 PM
I'm usually befuddled but this shoud be fairly simple.

~~~ rod, who knows the way to marshall Oklahoma

Karatemom
05-28-2003, 08:13 PM
We're from IL, and I've never even heard of Marshall! LOL. When I looked it up on mapquest, it was 300+ miles, which I why I've never heard of it. Sorry I couldn't be of any help, but I think mapquest or the other net-driven maps are your best bet.

Heide

KevinT
05-29-2003, 07:48 AM
Hi Snook,

I hate to bring bad news, but the pool hall in Marshall is closed for the summer. There is a reason for this. The couple who own the pool hall also own a restaurant at the state park that is only open in the summer. I wish they would find someone to run the pool hall during the summer. They would make a ton of money.

KevinT

snook
05-29-2003, 09:52 AM
thanks for telling me and saving me the trip. guess i'll go to vincennes now...

SPetty
05-29-2003, 11:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote snook:</font><hr> guess i'll go to vincennes now... <hr /></blockquote>Hi snook,

Both Mapquest and Yahoo agree and say to go south for 25-27 miles. Hope that helps. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif