PDA

View Full Version : BLACK HEART CUE ORDERS

BLACKHEART
05-30-2003, 02:14 PM
This is intended for any of my customers that have pool cues ordered, for the months of MAY or JUNE. I have been down for a couple of months, with a heart problem,but I'm getting up to speed. My heart problems were complicated by some medication they gave me. I had a reaction, <font color="red"> </font color> that left me with the shakes so bad, I couldn't write my name let alone run a lathe. This medicine stays in your system, for 100 days,so it's been a slow recovery. I'm just now getting back to working on cues, If you have had an order for a Q during May or June your cues will about a month late. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING...JER

Tom_In_Cincy
05-30-2003, 03:51 PM
Jerry,
Sorry to hear about your health problems.. Hope everything is ok now. Great to hear you are back into production.

Thanks for the update about the cues.

John G
05-30-2003, 04:04 PM
I'm very sorry to hear that. I sincerely hope you are feeling better. Been there, done that. About as much fun as falling out of a tree.

Good Luck, John G

Chris Cass
05-30-2003, 09:04 PM
Hi JER,

I'm so sorry to hear this happened. If there's anything I can help with please let me know.

Regards,

C.C.

Ralph S.
05-31-2003, 12:41 AM
Hey Jerry, I am one of those with a cue slated to be ready in June. DO NOT WORRY about the delay. Health is more important and I know about heart problems. My dad suffered 2 heart attacks. The first one, was really bad. He was estimated by paramedics and ER DR. to have been dead for 8-10 minites before he was revived by cpr. He was only 5 blocks away from the hospital and was lost and revived 3 more times in the EMS. You just relax and get well first!!!!!! And thanks for the update.

Troy
05-31-2003, 03:54 AM
Jer... I'm sorry to hear of your heart problem but am very glad you're on the mend.

I can damn sure understand health problems getting in the way of business.

Troy

bluewolf
05-31-2003, 04:33 AM
Jerry,

Sorry to hear about your health problems too. Take care of yourself.

Laura

WesK
05-31-2003, 06:19 AM
Plaese, do take care of yourself. Eveything else will work itself out.

wolfdancer
05-31-2003, 08:44 AM
Jer, it'll be well worth the wait for your customers. My Blackheart cue plays as good as it looks...and it looks pretty good...get well soon...