PDA

View Full Version : Landon Shuffet

JimS
03-27-2002, 07:59 PM
Just watched Ripley's Believe It Or Not featuring Landon Shuffet playing pool at 7 yrs old like a man who'd devoted his life to learning the game. Pretty cool.

Landon says "I wouldn't say I'm REAL good but I'd say I'm..........PRETTY good". Well Landon, I'd say you are REAL GOOD!

MaineEAck
03-27-2002, 08:07 PM
I can guarantee everyone in my school is going to ask me how he did the "Amazing Coin in the Cup Trick" and in hopes of not losing my voice, I am just going to say "I don't know" HAHA
But the kid seems pretty good, I didn't see many trick shots that were not all set up.

stickman
03-27-2002, 08:54 PM
Dang, I missed it. I guess I'll have to try to catch it Sat.

Tommy_Davidson
03-28-2002, 02:05 AM
I saw it too,and was very impressed with him. Unfortunately for me,someone beat me to the punch on posting about it,LOL. Some of the other things on there were interesting too. I got really lucky in seeing it,because when the show was previewing his spot,the show was about to take a commercial break,and my friend was channel-surfing,I saw a little glimpse of a Diamond table,and asked them to stop so I could see what it was about. Tommy D.

sliprock
03-28-2002, 06:00 AM
Landon plays super for a kid his age. His father has told me that he's run a rack of 9-ball from the break on a 9 ft Diamond Pro. Dad plays super good also.

Drake
03-29-2002, 04:06 AM
He did his "show" at Derby. He's great for the game of pool and will be great player if he doesn't stop playing.