PDA

View Full Version : Weapons of Mass destruction.

Qtec
06-01-2003, 01:08 AM
Where are they????Does it make any difference????Who has the most????? eg8r asked me to post this.

eg8r
06-01-2003, 07:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
eg8r asked me to post this. <hr /></blockquote> Does this now make you my B____h? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I ask you to make a new thread and not change the subject of another post when you run out of ammo and can no longer logically defend your stance.

As far as this subject goes, I believe Blair has just mentioned in the next few months we will hear more. As far as now, I believe there have only been two mobile units found. One I believe only had precursor material left. I guess they over bought the precursor and that was what was left after the weapons were finished. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Give it time. If for some reason you need an answer right now, then go back and read some of the news documents about the 2nd week into the war and see what haste makes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

cheesemouse
06-01-2003, 07:43 AM
Qtec &amp; eg8r,

A match made in semantics heaven..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
06-01-2003, 08:26 AM
LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Kato
06-01-2003, 09:07 AM
Deeman has Weapons of Mass Destruction and has promised to use them /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~~has only weapons of mental destruction.

Qtec
06-01-2003, 10:43 AM
You could have warned me about this guy!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mr Ingrate
06-01-2003, 10:53 AM
I used to have Weapons of Bass Destruction - some of them chemical (Calcium Carbide). You could destruct a hand if you didn't drop it in the water as soon as you got the lid screwed down.

~~ only 21 posts until the US open ~~

Qtec
06-02-2003, 04:47 AM
eg8r [ QUOTE ]
What source of background gives you the expertise to decide if the country is being defended well enough?
<hr /></blockquote>You are the one who mentioned the oil, which is one of the main reasons for the war / mugging .All thats been found to date is two rusty old ice cream vans ,without any trace of chemical weapons.Its like shooting someone in self defence who hasnt got a gun.Your defence would be""Maybe he hasnt got a gun,but he might have bought one tomorrow"" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif You cant just invade countries because they have a dictator and he,s ""a bad guy"" Dont you worry, I have plenty of ammo mate. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif [ QUOTE ]
""The truth. You cant handle the truth "" <hr /></blockquote> Q

Wally_in_Cincy
06-02-2003, 06:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>You are the one who mentioned the oil, which is one of the main reasons for the war / mugging .

<font color="blue">No it wasn't. </font color>

All thats been found to date is two rusty old ice cream vans ,without any trace of chemical weapons.Its like shooting someone in self defence who hasnt got a gun.

<font color="blue">Yeah. Poor innocent defenseless Saddam. </font color>

Your defence would be""Maybe he hasnt got a gun,but he might have bought one tomorrow"" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif You cant just invade countries because they have a dictator and he,s ""a bad guy""

<font color="blue">Sure we can. And that's why you hate us. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

</font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

eg8r
06-02-2003, 06:11 AM
I honestly do not remember being the one that brought up oil.

[ QUOTE ]
All thats been found to date is two rusty old ice cream vans ,without any trace of chemical weapons. <hr /></blockquote> We have been told different information. Fox had reported that the precursor material was found in the mobile labs.

[ QUOTE ]
Its like shooting someone in self defence who hasnt got a gun.Your defence would be""Maybe he hasnt got a gun,but he might have bought one tomorrow"" <hr /></blockquote> I guess that is how it seems. This discussion is really a little odd, are you trying to tell me that Saddam did not have the weapons? He admitted to having them back in the 90s. What is the problem. When he blatantly ignored the Resolution that he agreed to, to destroy the weapons he already agreed he had, that is when the issues began.

I would like to say this also for all the liberals...If Clinton had the guts to actually go into Iraq and do something back when it was his job to do something, Bush would not be cleaning up this mess. Itaq was allowed to continue doing whatever he wanted.

eg8r

cheesemouse
06-02-2003, 06:35 AM
eg8r,

[ QUOTE ]
I would like to say this also for all the liberals...If Clinton had the guts to actually go into Iraq and do something back when it was his job to do something, Bush would not be cleaning up this mess. Itaq was allowed to continue doing whatever he wanted.
<hr /></blockquote>

I hate to have to jump in on this...hhhmmmm...endless argument...but once again you suffer from the SELECTIVE MEMORY SYNDROM...there hasn't been an administration since the end of WWII that hasn't spent most of it's time trying to clean up the mess left by the previous administration...If you right wingers would'nt have waisted three or four years trying to bring Billy Boy down for 'gett'n a little' the world would be peachy. Are you guys going to be blaming Billy for the mess in GW's 7th and 8th year in office??? When are you going to take responsibility for your guys actions???.......I think never.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

#### leonard
06-02-2003, 07:38 AM
Mr Ingrate Nice to see your still posting. how is your health these days?####

Qtec
06-02-2003, 07:48 AM
Your right.!!!!LOL. If FOX said it then it must be true!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

eg8r
06-02-2003, 07:51 AM
You are right, I did have short memory (not the same as your peachy outlook on Clintons style). If Daddy Bush would have finished it when it was his turn, then Clinton would have been blamed as a wimp, and Baby Bush would not be in cleaning all the mess.

Even if the Reps did not continue all the crap about trying to impeach Clinton, what else would Clinton have done? You cannot say the world would be better or worse, but you can join my in saying "What if? " /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am of the side that would say, if we turn our head and let him continue, then he would have continued. Sure the Monica incident was the final straw but she was not the worst of Clintons issues. This is off topic and I am sorry I started it in this direction. We can have another thread for Clinton. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
06-02-2003, 07:56 AM
LOL. Finally something got through to you. I will ask you to re-read what I posted though, I did not say Fox was right. What I did say was that we were given different information, and Fox was who I was watching. Fox, by the way, was not the only news carrier with this information.

I like all your little smiley faces, but you are beginning to look like a begging dog. Do you ever pull your tongue in your mouth. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Qtec
06-02-2003, 07:57 AM
Wally,check my post.06/02/03 9.30am

Qtec
06-02-2003, 08:21 AM
You see what you want to see.What i like about you is that you never seem to let the FACTS sway you.Even when you are wrong you dont or wont accept it. BTW ,I would rather be called a ding-dong than a begging dog.If the truth bothers you ,TOUGH, get used to it. Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

eg8r
06-02-2003, 08:25 AM
I am not bothered. It is easier to consider the source.

I guess you believe what you see as facts. Sounds a little hypocritical.

eg8r

Kato
06-02-2003, 09:05 AM
Do you have any weapons of MD? I need to get some and I don't know where to start looking.

Kato

mickey2
06-02-2003, 09:12 AM
Actually I wonder a little bit about the level of this discussion, because no one even tries to support his point of view with sound arguments.

From 1994 to 1998 Iraq's disarmament was subjected to a program of ongoing monitoring. Because of the monitoring by UNSCOM and the quite strict export/import regulations around 1997 Iraq was, from a qualitative standpoint, disarmed.
Iraq then had no meaningful quantities of chemical or biological agent. Also the industrial means to produce these agents had either been eliminated or were subject to monitoring, same was even more true for nuclear and ballistic missile capabilities. As long as monitoring inspections remained in place, Iraq presented a WMD-based threat to no one.

One of the main problem was that Resolution 687 was not designed for any qualitative judgments, therefore quantitative disarmament took precedence over qualitative disarmament. This was especially problematic since Iraq had a unilaterally weapons destruction program before UNSCOM inspectors moved in and it was, as you can imagine, hard to verify this disarmament. This unilateral destruction, in violation of resolution 687, has created a major problem for UNSCOM in the verification of Iraq's compliance. The destruction was undertaken by Iraq in also to hide the existence of these weapons, and to cover their level weapons programmes.

The important question is IMO not if Iraq had any WMD but if Iraq was a qualitative and realistic military danger, which can be IMHO answered with no.

Will WMD be found in Iraq? Probably the will find a few mustard-filled artillery shells, hidden in storage, but probably nothing of relevance. But even if there are positive reports about WMD in Iraq, outside the USA these reports will probably have little credibility. Since the USA gave during the last months constantly wrong or sometimes even faked information &amp; evidences to UNMOVIC, the international credibility is rather low.

Just my opinion,Mickey2

Mr Ingrate
06-02-2003, 09:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote #### leonard:</font><hr> Mr Ingrate Nice to see your still posting. how is your health these days?#### <hr /></blockquote>

Mr. Leonard,

Good to hear from you. My waste management system is not what it used to be, but I'm feeling great. I go for a colonoscopy next Monday as a check up, but I'm expecting a clean bill of health.

~~ 20 more posts until the US Open ~~

Qtec
06-02-2003, 10:13 AM
The US Defense Dept, Army and Navy store and basically any hardware store in Texas. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif