PDA

View Full Version : American Pocket Billiard Players

06-02-2003, 01:01 AM
Several years ago I moved to the United States from Jordan. After travelling the US for sometime now, I must ask where are all the good pocket billiard players? I have ran into a few decent players here and there, but the competition is nothing near what it was in Jordan.

I recently returned from a business trip in Dallas, and I have never seen such worthless shooters. They would be pushing their luck throwing a billiard ball into a soccer goal, let alone pushing it around with a cue stick! In fact most texas billiard players I witnessed were missing so many teeth they would be better off using their cue stick as a toothpick. I've never seen such cowards!

Moukhtar

Scott Lee
06-02-2003, 01:06 AM
You sir, OBVIOUSLY have no clue about where to look for good poolplayers! LOL Dallas has plenty of top-flight amateur players, as well as a whole stable of pros. Any of these folks would be more than happy to relieve you of some of that heavy weight in your wallet! Next time try a REAL poolroom. You'll have more action than you can stand!
BTW, this is true in ANY American city! If you can't find any good players, you're not looking in the right places!

Scott Lee

06-02-2003, 01:16 AM
Post deleted by ccboard_admin

miko
06-02-2003, 01:24 AM
hmm... if you are really that good, why don't you turn pro and play with the likes of Strickland and Archer? Or do you also think that they don't know how to play pool?

06-02-2003, 01:26 AM
Moukhtar

from one believer to another, you really need to check your attitude, it's not at all needed & as for the bombs comment your just going to get your self ignored rather than helped.

As for the billiard rooms i agree with scott, apparently you have'nt been looking in the right places, you need to look harder or pull some money out of your pocket & trust me the real sharks will swim your way then and you will have some problems.

06-02-2003, 01:26 AM
I am too rich and great to play the likes of either of those American losers.

06-02-2003, 01:38 AM
If anyone needs to check their attitude it is you buddy! Leave your ego at the door before you step into my house. I will take you to school and leave you confused.

Fortunately I am a kind gentlemen and will forgive you for your American stupidity. I will bless you with the answer to any billiard question you might have. Ask wisely, you only have one chance.

The master of your domain
Mouktar

Pizza Bob
06-02-2003, 07:57 AM
Patrick? Are you in there Patrick?????

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Wally_in_Cincy
06-02-2003, 08:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Pizza Bob:</font><hr> Patrick? Are you in there Patrick?????

Adios,

Pizza Bob <hr /></blockquote>

That was my thought also. It's gotta be him.

Adios,

Candyman
06-02-2003, 08:36 AM
I know who this guy is! He is in the deck of cards of the "MOST WANTED". He is Baghdad Bob or at least his dialog is similar. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Hopster
06-02-2003, 08:38 AM
I recently returned from a business trip in Dallas, and I have never seen such worthless shooters. They would be pushing their luck throwing a billiard ball into a soccer goal, let alone pushing it around with a cue stick! In fact most texas billiard players I witnessed were missing so many teeth they would be better off using their cue stick as a toothpick. I've never seen such cowards!&lt;----Moukhtar

Obviously you kept these thoughts to yourself while you were there. Know why i say that ?? Simple, cause your empty worthless head is still on your shoulders.

Deeman
06-02-2003, 10:12 AM
Bark, Bark, Bark...that's all they ever do.

SpiderMan
06-02-2003, 10:15 AM
Not me, him.

Deeman
06-02-2003, 10:15 AM
Let's see, when was the last world championship won in any sport by a Jordanian? I just can't seem to remember.....

Wally_in_Cincy
06-02-2003, 12:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman:</font><hr> Let's see, when was the last world championship won in any sport by a Jordanian? I just can't seem to remember..... <hr /></blockquote>

1957 at the Dubai Open camel races.

Voodoo Daddy
06-02-2003, 12:34 PM
TAP TAP TAP...Dee is the man!!! Lotsa woofin goin on...no challenges &lt;sighz&gt;

pooltchr
06-02-2003, 02:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman:</font><hr> Let's see, when was the last world championship won in any sport by a Jordanian? I just can't seem to remember..... <hr /></blockquote>

1957 at the Dubai Open camel races. <hr /></blockquote>
"Daubi Open Camel Races"...I'm assuming this was an early version of the Camel Open???????????

HalSmith
06-02-2003, 02:42 PM
Well if you feel like you cannot find worthy players here , you might want to consider going back to where ever you came from to be able to play better players so you can improve your game. Funny thing I find is have never heard of a player from Jordan in the world rankings.----Smitty

HalSmith
06-02-2003, 02:48 PM
You know sport, the trouble with online chat is that you can say things like you are saying without getting a fat lip. People like you are the kind that doesn't have a thing to say in front of people. I bet you don't walk into a poolhall and say the things you say here. No guys like you are to wimpy to speak up face to face .---Smitty

06-02-2003, 03:37 PM
I have slept with camels who are tighter than your loose American women.

UWPoolGod
06-02-2003, 03:52 PM
OMG I can't believe he actually admitted to sleeping with camels LOL. Come to Seattle, I'll set you up with a game. We'll see who comes out on top.

cheesemouse
06-02-2003, 04:29 PM
Raghead,
CAMELS HUH, do you wear stilts????

Troy
06-02-2003, 05:10 PM
CCB ADMIN -- Please delete this entire thread. And while you're at it, please delete the originator from the Forum.

Common decency should prevail.

Thank you,
Troy

heater451
06-02-2003, 05:52 PM
In case you haven't noticed them, each post has a set of "Post Extras", under the text of each one:

"Print Post"

"Remind Me!"

"Email Post"

and the reason for this post,

"Notify Moderator"

The last one takes you to another screen, with a button to confirm that you want the moderator notified.

==========================

snipershot
06-02-2003, 06:16 PM
I think this guy is just trying to get attention and get on our nerves, if everybody ignored him he would probably leave. Or if enough of us notify the moderator he'll probably get the boot. I don't think anyone wants to see this s**t on the CCB.

06-02-2003, 06:18 PM
I have just notified the moderator of your disrepectful attitude toward other members of this board. This goes to everyone who has been rude in this thread(pretty much everyone except myself.) Stop being childish and try having some common decency the next time you make a post.

Troy
06-02-2003, 06:42 PM
I just received your extremely childish PM. If you have something to say to me, have the guts and maturity to say it in public or keep your infantile "mouth" shut.

I quote your PM, "what the hell was wrong with your mother?"
How childish. That is utterance of an immature 10 year old.

Your use of our American Flag is a disgrace.

Troy

06-02-2003, 06:46 PM
What are you talking about? Are you some sort of paranoid schizophrenic?

cueball1950
06-02-2003, 07:19 PM
Here is an idea. Go to your camels. They are waiting for you. They are lonesome. You will get alot more respect from them than you will ever get here. So stop being the moron you are and leave us good people alone...nuff said..mike

Nightstalker
06-02-2003, 07:29 PM
It appears someone is overdue for their psychological evaluation! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

cueball1950
06-02-2003, 07:50 PM
Hey,,,your camel just called. The baby is due any day now and she wants you home for the birth. But let us know who it looks like...........................Mike

nAz
06-02-2003, 08:27 PM
haha here is some of the stuff he sent me.

why do all your women chase after and beg for my giant Arab wang?

Then why is my wang always in your fathers behind?

That is precisely the problem that I have with America. If America was great my giant Arab wang wouldn't be stuck in the rectum of some dead dude(a.k.a. papa nAz.)

LOL he stopped sending PMs, I don't know why , maybe cause i kept responding to him with "hahahah" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I doubt he is Arab, i just think he is a reg. member who is bored like Jesus was.

06-02-2003, 09:12 PM
man i dont know what your purpose here is, but your not going to get me to argue or debate, let alone even have a board conversation with your simple minded azz.

say what you want, you wont see me respond to nuts like you, i dont even know why i did the first time. ahhh

UWPoolGod
06-03-2003, 01:52 AM
Wang...thats a good one...let me write that down....w-a-n-g. Sweet thanks.

bluewolf
06-03-2003, 05:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Troy:</font><hr> I just received your extremely childish PM. If you have something to say to me, have the guts and maturity to say it in public or keep your infantile "mouth" shut.

I quote your PM, "what the hell was wrong with your mother?"
How childish. That is utterance of an immature 10 year old.

Your use of our American Flag is a disgrace.

Troy <hr /></blockquote>

I just got a pm from him saying 'what's up with your butt'?

Laura

MikeM
06-03-2003, 02:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Moukhtar:</font><hr> If anyone needs to check their attitude it is you buddy! Leave your ego at the door before you step into my house. I will take you to school and leave you confused.

Fortunately I am a kind gentlemen and will forgive you for your American stupidity. I will bless you with the answer to any billiard question you might have. Ask wisely, you only have one chance.

The master of your domain
<font color="red"> Mouktar </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

This has got to be a first. He misspelled his own name! Get your psuedonyms straight dude!

MM

MikeM
06-03-2003, 02:27 PM
More likely to be old Downtown Kenny Brown. Too lucid (albeit rude and offensive) for Patrick. DT is non-American so he wouldn't hesitate to desecrate our flag and I suspect that he does this from time-to-time anyway.

Just a guess.

MM

06-03-2003, 11:53 PM
no i said why can't my huge arab wang get out of your exhausted butthole.

rackmup
06-04-2003, 04:13 AM
If CCB Admin doesn't get rid of him, what do you say we all chip in and pay him for the pizza? He certainly has other customers on his delivery route that he needs to get to.

Regards,

Ken (thinks Moo-Ka-Tar is the Queen of Hearts on the CCB's deck of most wanted doofuses.)

MarkUrsel
06-04-2003, 11:05 AM
The American flag image with the question mark was from a website in France for a guy named Doug Letough. That doesn't mean that this imbecile is Doug Letough, but hey, it's a good place to start. The site is very anti-American and can be found at http://doug.letough.free.fr/.

-- Mark &lt;- not afraid to use my own name, and I even spell it right!

Deeman
06-04-2003, 12:05 PM
Mark,

I don't think this guy is worth the effort to find although it does not surprise me he might be foound in Paris. Most likely, we will find him seomehere there, attached to the rear of a camel. He did mention he was stuck in something, didn't he?

Nightstalker
06-04-2003, 12:20 PM
He has said he was stuck in many things. I will not repeat them here.

cheesemouse
06-04-2003, 03:36 PM
The idiot raghead didn't make the cut....imagine that... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif