PDA

View Full Version : How Dodgy Are You?

nAz
06-02-2003, 06:56 AM
Well everything may not be as it seems. While there are plenty of you who deliberately interpret the law in your own special way, most of you may think you're a model citizen. But little do you know...

Lets see how many of you will post yout results...

Downright Nasty:

You're not just a law breaker, you're a pretty evil person? Some of those things you have done are gonna put you on a one way escalator going down when your time is up. Give up hope of changing, you're a lost cause!

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 122 Potential fine: £9500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Dodgy (http://www.thesite.org/magazine/dodgy.html)

eg8r
06-02-2003, 08:24 AM
Some of those questions I did not want to answer. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Risky
I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine; Well maybe not. Yeah its OK; Actually; Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 21 Potential fine: £7500
<hr /></blockquote>

eg8r

Kato
06-02-2003, 09:19 AM
Only 27 years and a 5000 fine. No biggie.

Kato

Nightstalker
06-02-2003, 10:51 AM
Scoundrel
More than a bit naughty - you're heading for a spot of bother at this rate - that is if you're not already inside. You don't have to be perfect, but if no one says you're a bad person, they're wrong. You are.

Years in prison: 131 Potential fine: £7000
/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

9 Ball Girl
06-02-2003, 12:36 PM
Crooked
Ello, ello, ello; what 'ave we 'ere then? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is&amp;)

Years in prison: 50.5 Potential fine: £2000

Wendy~~~why am I not surprised? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sparky
06-02-2003, 02:03 PM
Crooked
Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Years in prison: 87 Potential fine: £7000

SPetty
06-02-2003, 02:47 PM
I can see why I'm feeling less and less welcome around here... I even took it three times to make sure! It must be because I've never fished on Sunday...

Upstanding
How refreshing that there are still people around like you, who respect society and the law. Your Grandparents would be proud. You have a good knowledge of the law and a good public spirit, or you have rarely left the house… Either way - keep it up old fruit!

Years in prison: 1 Potential fine: £5000

Nightstalker
06-02-2003, 03:02 PM
SPetty, you goodie-goodie you! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

snipershot
06-02-2003, 05:28 PM
Crooked

Years in Prison: 34 Potential fine: 7000 Pounds

dg-in-centralpa
06-02-2003, 05:49 PM
Dodgy - Alright Geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt'em, eh? We knoiw your heart's in the right place...but watch out or that place may be a 3 - 5 stretch in Pentonville with "Mad" Frank, Harry the Horse, and "Wristy" Rich Richardson. Based on your answers, we have calculated the penalty of your crimes.
Years in Prison - 69 (my favorite number)
Potential fine - 7500

DG - not as innocent as I thought

Candyman
06-02-2003, 05:55 PM
Dodgy
Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Years in prison: 67 Potential fine: £7500

I'm glad I don't live in Indonesia! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Ralph S.
06-02-2003, 06:02 PM
Man, am I gonna fry. 119 YEARS AND 12700 IN FINES. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

UWPoolGod
06-02-2003, 06:02 PM
Years in prison: 8 Potential fine: £5000

Man I am pretty good next you you criminals....LOL

nAz
06-02-2003, 08:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> I can see why I'm feeling less and less welcome around here... I even took it three times to make sure! It must be because I've never fished on Sunday..

Years in prison: 1 Potential fine: £5000
<hr /></blockquote>

That what did it for me, fishing on sunday is an original sin.

pooljunkie73
06-02-2003, 09:09 PM
37 years in prison /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif,7000.00 fine /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif,and the possibility of the death penalty /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif............thats not good is it? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deniel
06-02-2003, 10:44 PM
In the clear
You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 12 Potential fine: £0

Oh, and to set the record set, there's absolutely no law against marturbating in Indonesia. I live here I'd know ^__^
(Decapitation? geezz where did that came from ^__^)

nAz
06-02-2003, 11:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deniel:</font><hr> Oh, and to set the record set, there's absolutely no law against marturbating in Indonesia. I live here I'd know ^__^
(Decapitation? geezz where did that came from ^__^) <hr /></blockquote>

Are you sure about that?
I thought it was a bit extreme, maybe just get a finger or two cut off /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rod
06-02-2003, 11:36 PM
I'm just kinda sorta Risky.

nAz
06-02-2003, 11:38 PM
yea Right!

I want the 8B from you when were playing Pool in hell /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rod
06-02-2003, 11:51 PM
well I said a littly risky. LOL read the rules, there's no weight in hell. If you insist though ok. It'll do you as much good down there as it will up here! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Deniel
06-03-2003, 12:36 AM
Well.. maybe in some secluded tribes that I'm not aware of ^__^. But there are no legal laws of any kind regarding masturbation. What kind of jungle do you think we live in /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Deniel &lt;- would hate to be decapitated over masturbation

highsea
06-03-2003, 12:38 AM
Dodgy
Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place; but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Years in prison: 19 Potential fine: £7500

-CM &lt;~~~Doesn't want to meet "Harry the Horse"

pooldaddy9
06-04-2003, 09:12 AM
Years in prison: 40.5 Potential fine: £7000