PDA

View Full Version : Where's Wendy

Tom_In_Cincy
06-02-2003, 08:35 PM
Haven't seen the 9 Ball Girl posting lately.. is she wrapped up playing or running a pool tournament?

Hope she's well and just took a few days off.. or maybe she found a more enjoyable interest?

/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif Missing Kato's co-Door Prize giver-outer..

Nightstalker
06-02-2003, 08:43 PM
I have no idea, but too have noticed her absence.

Hopster
06-02-2003, 11:28 PM
Maybe she hit the daily number for a few thousand and went to A.C. to take a shot. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod
06-02-2003, 11:37 PM
9BG posted earler today. Prob taking a nap. LOL

9 Ball Girl
06-03-2003, 08:25 AM
I'm right here! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif Meetings at work (damn job gets in the way of my CCB priorities) and going to the poolroom to either run the tourney, be a spectator, or be a player, I haven't really gotten the chance to even turn my computer on at home! Oh yeah, I'm also doing a "mock" tourney to prepare for the CCB Tourney in September. Let's see. Oh, I also have a new boyfriend so you know... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif who's also a poolplayer and this one I can occasionally kick his a$$. LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kato
06-03-2003, 09:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>Oh, I also have a new boyfriend so you know... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif who's also a poolplayer and this one I can occasionally kick his a$$. LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Wendy. Ya hear that? It's hearts breaking across the country.

Kato

Rich R.
06-03-2003, 09:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Oh, I also have a new boyfriend so you know... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif who's also a poolplayer and this one I can occasionally kick his a$$. LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Ok, so you can kick his a$$, but who wins on the pool table. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hopefully, this guy will appreciate you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
06-03-2003, 10:02 AM
I will always LOVE my CCB Men!!! http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies3/1050848823.gif

9 Ball Girl
06-03-2003, 10:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> Ok, so you can kick his a$$, but who wins on the pool table. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hopefully, this guy will appreciate you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>Both! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Maybe, just maybe you'll meet him in VA...

Rich R.
06-03-2003, 10:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Maybe, just maybe you'll meet him in VA. <hr /></blockquote>
He'll have to sit on your lap. You only have one seat. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
06-03-2003, 10:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> He'll have to sit on your lap. You only have one seat. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>[b]Not that is just too easy. I'm gonna let that one go! http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies3/1049313705.gif

heater451
06-03-2003, 10:41 AM
I don't know, where is she?

http://heater451.home.mindspring.com/images/wheres_9bg.jpg

=================

9 Ball Girl
06-03-2003, 10:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote heater451:</font><hr> I don't know, where is she?

http://heater451.home.mindspring.com/images/wheres_9bg.jpg

================= <hr /></blockquote>Bahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Tom_In_Cincy
06-03-2003, 01:32 PM
Heater's got the girl NAILED.

Wendy is busy. LOL.

Good to see your having fun and working hard.. makes the time go fast.. and before you know it.. September.. and you know what that means? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9 Ball Girl
06-03-2003, 02:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr>... and before you know it.. September.. and you know what that means? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>Oh yeah baby. My 4 favorite things: Hugs, Kisses, Booze, and Pool!!!