PDA

View Full Version : Kato good NEWS!!

nAz
06-03-2003, 03:13 PM
Captain Derek

Yankees make Jeter first captain since Mattingly

Jeter will be the 11th captain in Yankees history, an honor also bestowed upon Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Thurman Munson, Willie Randolph. The last Yankees captain was Don Mattingly, who retired in 1995.

The honor is one of the biggest yet for Jeter, who starting racking up awards as soon as he became the Yankees shortstop in 1996. He was the AL Rookie of the Year, MVP of the All-Star game and World Series and is a five-time All-Star.

He won four World Series championships and five American League pennants in his first six seasons.

and yet more good news... Yanks are 1.2 games a head of the blow soxs

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

UWPoolGod
06-03-2003, 03:24 PM
Well of course they did something like this...they need to take the heat off of management for the slide they have been on.

snipershot
06-03-2003, 05:02 PM
Wait till the yanks run into the Blue Jays /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
They will be in over their heads against this young talented team (again /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif) The Jays are fresh off a sweep of the blowsox and won 21 games in May, the top two RBI leaders in the American league come from the Jays and one of them is a 23 yr old center fielder that makes Bernie Williams look like Matlock on the field and at the plate.

Heads up!

nAz
06-03-2003, 05:22 PM
oh canada oh canada

canada little USA /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

toronto will be lucky to win one game in their next series /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r
06-03-2003, 07:46 PM
Hey snipershot,

I understand your excitement, but this is the reason there are 162 games in a year. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif How about we let the pros play all of them, and then you revive this thread tell us all you are sorry. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I know a lot of Royals fans that got a little excited themselves.

eg8r

snipershot
06-03-2003, 08:30 PM
I will start by mentioning to you the Jays swept the Yankees last time the two played.

The Expos with a $30 million payroll and no real owner (compared to the Yanks 1.4 to the exponent 12 million dollar payroll or whatever it is /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif) would be in the playoffs if they started today. The Jays will be hard pressed to make the playoffs but will be a force for years to come.

Oh yeah, the Yankees will have a hard time with Cincinatti in their next series.

06-03-2003, 08:34 PM
The Jays didnt' sweep the Yankees. What are you talking about?

Kato
06-03-2003, 11:17 PM
Gee wow. How exciting. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kato~~~thought Naz was sending me a super model or something.

06-03-2003, 11:57 PM
please take this crap to another forum. I don;t want to see you poop here.

nAz
06-04-2003, 02:14 AM
here ya go...

http://www.cdbaby.com/covers/s/m/sms.jpg

Err sorry try this one...

I think Kato needs some Brown sugar in his life /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://www.modelsnextdoor.com/archives/11.jpg

pooljunkie73
06-04-2003, 02:17 AM
nice pic naz /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

snipershot
06-04-2003, 07:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Moukhtar:</font><hr> The Jays didnt' sweep the Yankees. What are you talking about? <hr /></blockquote>

May 22-25 the Jays swept the Yankees in 4 games at Yankee stadium. Go to MLB.com or the Jays official website and check it out if you don't believe me.

What are YOU talking about?