PDA

View Full Version : Pool software help

Chalks Billiards
06-04-2003, 06:38 PM
I have been running an old d.o.s based program for years and while it does the job, I am looking to upgrade. If anyone has a lead on any of the newer programs out there I would be most grateful.

GreenLion
06-04-2003, 07:14 PM
Virtual Pool Hall from Interplay is a great software tool to help you learn the physics of Pool.Have you played pool on a real table before?

PQQLK9
06-04-2003, 07:30 PM
If you are talking about Room Management software ,here is a link and there are always Ads in BD.
http://www.google.com/search?client=googlet&q=billiard%20room%20software

Chalks Billiards
06-04-2003, 07:37 PM
Nick, thanks for the link. I am looking for pool hall management software.

If anyone has any experience with a program that they think is real good, I would really appreciate hearing about it. The one I am currently using is Petepool, nice program but it is old and not compatible with newer printers or operating systems higher than win98.

Brady_Behrman
06-04-2003, 07:57 PM
Talk to JR with inside pool..I setup and used his software at my dads pool room..worked good! Simple

Chalks Billiards
06-04-2003, 08:00 PM
Hi Brady, thanks for the advice. Is the program you are referring to compatible with win2000 and XP?

Brady_Behrman
06-04-2003, 08:11 PM
not sure...I used it with 98...There is also a company in wiscosin that has good software..I like using JR's..I think we all need to do our part in helping us "Pool Guys" JR is certainly deep in the pool world deserves the business.

besides, I didnt have ANY probs with his software..it worked fine with 55 tables too

Thanks
Brady

pooltchr
06-05-2003, 05:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Brady_Behrman:</font><hr> it worked fine with 55 tables too

Thanks
Brady <hr /></blockquote>

Now THAT sounds like my kind of pool room!!!!!!!!!

9 Ball Girl
06-05-2003, 01:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Brady_Behrman:</font><hr> it worked fine with 55 tables too

Thanks
Brady <hr /></blockquote>

Now THAT sounds like my kind of pool room!!!!!!!!! <hr /></blockquote>Hmmm. I wonder what the offices look like... http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies3/1050848555.gif

Wendy~~~inside "joke" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif