PDA

View Full Version : SARAH ELLERBY WPBA TOURING PRO

06-04-2003, 08:51 PM
Sarah "VELVET" Ellerby has launched her new and exciting website on Monday, June 2nd. This exciting new site is filled with great pictures, complete with flash and music.
I am sure it will be the trend setter for others to follow .
Visit Sarah at SARAHELLERBY.COM and ENJOY!

AUNTY9BL

jjinfla
06-04-2003, 09:31 PM
Hi Aunty, Sarah's site is pretty nice. Only thing missing is a picture of you on it. Should have had Harry take a picture of you and Sarah at Orlando. Speaking of Orlando, when I left Sarah was ahead of Tommy, it was up to you to ensure her win. What happened? I have never seen Sarah lose a game. Jake

HarryDC
06-05-2003, 03:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jjinfla:</font><hr> Hi Aunty, Sarah's site is pretty nice. Only thing missing is a picture of you on it. Should have had Harry take a picture of you and Sarah at Orlando. Speaking of Orlando, when I left Sarah was ahead of Tommy, it was up to you to ensure her win. What happened? I have never seen Sarah lose a game. Jake <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Jack,

I miss ya! LOL Sarah was ahead at 4-0. TK from FLA was looking down at is shoes and said this is for real.

Sarah made nothing on her 5th break, came up dry and Tom worked his way back in. Nothing to do with rack it was rack your own. Hey it wound up 9-7 and TK told me Sarah let him win so she could play on his tour. LOL GREAT MATCH

HarryDC

jjinfla
06-05-2003, 03:49 PM
Harry,

If Tom was a gentleman he would have let her win - expecially if he wanted her to join his tour. LOL

Actually Tommy was upset because he was determined to beat her 7-zip. He was cutting up when he was watching her play Martin but he looked worried when he was down 4-0. Jake