PDA

View Full Version : Florida Men's Pro Tour

jjinfla
06-04-2003, 10:15 PM
John DiToro has announced that he is reviving the Florida Men's Tour with the first stop July 5th at Capone's. That was a great tour - I hope all the old gang returns. Good work John! Pool is alive and well in Florida. Jake

DSAPOLIS
06-04-2003, 10:19 PM
Will the UPA Players be allowed to come out and play, or do they need a potty pass? LOL

Any word of who will sponsor this tour? Mali did it last time, IIRC.

eg8r
06-05-2003, 06:38 AM
It is about time. Now if we can just get trickshooter.com to start filming again it would be awesome. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

jjinfla
06-05-2003, 06:53 AM
Any word of who will sponsor this tour? Mali did it last time, IIRC.

You can find the info on AZB home page.

cheesemouse
06-05-2003, 06:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> It is about time. Now if we can just get trickshooter.com to start filming again it would be awesome. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

eg8r.
The first time I went to that site and watched the filmed matches I thought "now this is great stuff" I watched some of those matches over and over, I felt like this was the future of pool, you know, showing this kind of pool on streaming video but alas...you know what happened. I was very disappointed that this didn't workout...I'm like you. I hope somebody somewhere supplies me with pool action that is real, not chopped up....please somebody give me a fix......LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

HarryDC
06-05-2003, 01:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jjinfla:</font><hr> Any word of who will sponsor this tour? Mali did it last time, IIRC.

Jake,

"The tour is made possible with sponsorship from the Seminole Tribe of Florida, Simonis Cloth and Diamond Billiards."

HarryDC