PDA

View Full Version : Fast Larry and "Yappin Fool"

SpiderMan
06-05-2003, 09:00 AM
I don't know how many of you go slummin' over at Playpool.com, but it appears that Fast Larry has found a new home /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

http://www.playpool.com/webbbs/index.cgi?read=21796

SpiderMan

Deeman
06-05-2003, 09:21 AM
Spiderman,

Yep! Sad, but better there than here. He must like the abuse or he'd certainly ignore it or go elsewhere.

bluewolf
06-05-2003, 10:39 AM
OMG He was ok at azbilliards. I did not know he was at playpool. I have not been there for months.Atleast people really talk about pool here and AZ

TomBrooklyn
06-05-2003, 10:40 AM
I haven't checked it out. Is he kicking up a sh!tstorm over there? LoL.

There's always the theory that any publicity is good publicity. Up to a point, I think.

Rod
06-05-2003, 10:53 AM
I just drove through. Larry has resorted to using all caps to get a point across. LOL Some things never change.

9 Ball Girl
06-05-2003, 12:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> LOL Some things never change. <hr /></blockquote>

Not so, not so. He used the Enter key on his keyboard. http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies3/splitform.gif

Rod
06-05-2003, 12:39 PM
Darn I went through so fast I missed it. oh joy oh joy LOL

snipershot
06-05-2003, 08:31 PM
I could care less where he is, as long as it's not here /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bluewolf
06-05-2003, 10:32 PM
Playpool is full of idiots. Downtown doesnt even go there much anymore. There used to be some good people that posted there, but now it is real weird. Larry found this out and warned me not to post, that I would be chewed up.

This is true, I learned that before.Lots of people there dont even act like they know how to hold a stick.

06-07-2003, 02:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr>it appears that Fast Larry has found a new home /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif<hr /></blockquote>It appears that Larry doesn't like it there anymore and has left. It seems it only took a few days. This, in part, was his swan song:

I love players, teaching them, entertaining them. It was obvious from the get go I was to be prevented from doing this on this board.

I say I am a great player? No, I only say I am the worlds greatest ball banger. Others on my site say that I am great, not me.

I made one small post here and was immediately attacked. I did nothing to bring that on.

I am an eagle scout. I have an anti-gambling message.

This is my final post, I will not return.

If you want my teachings you can go to my web site, fatlarrypool.com. Send me your question, I may answer it.

Where you wont find me again, is on this board, good by yappinfool and tailgunner, I leave it to you. Hasta la vista, baby.

Fast Larry Guninger
VENI, VIDI, VICI....
(I came, I saw, I conquered)

06-07-2003, 05:25 PM
Actually his site is www.fastlarrypool.com. (http://www.fastlarrypool.com.) It looks pretty good this days since it has been redesigned. So why don't you let this thread die. Larry doesn't post here anymore. Time to grow up.