PDA

View Full Version : How are Dominiak Cues?

BrakenRun
03-28-2002, 10:20 AM
I was wanting some opinions on what everybody thought about Doniniak cues? How they hit and how well they are made. Looking forward to your responses. Any other details would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Brakenrun

Doctor_D
03-28-2002, 10:30 AM
Good morning:

A good friend of mine recently purchased a Dominiak Cue and she is absolutely thirlled with it. Overall craftsmanship is excellent, as well as the playability. I liked the cue so much that I am having one built for my own use. However, as with any cue, your personal preferences, likes and dislikes will play a major role in the decision making process.

Dominiak does get my vote!

Dr. D.

Rich R.
03-28-2002, 10:40 AM
Dr. D. will you be getting a Predator shaft or one of Dominiak's shafts on your new cue? Rich R.

Doctor_D
03-28-2002, 01:07 PM
Good afternoon:

No, I will not be using a Predator Shaft on the new Dominiak cue. Dominiak makes thier own Eight (8) piece spliced shaft and as such I will be using theirs. That is of course, until I feel that their shaft is not up to snuff with the Predator.

Dr. D.

03-29-2002, 09:42 AM
I HAD A DOMINACK Q AWILE BACK. WENT OUT AND HIT SOME BALLS. I WAS VERY IMPRESSED BY THE WAY IT HIT .SO OF COURSE I SOLD IT TO SOMEONE WHO LOVE IT MORE THEN I DID.NOW IM LOOKING 2 GET ANOTHER ONE SOON.JUST 2 HAVE.
P.S HE IS VERY GOOD PERSON WHO STANDS BEHIND HIS WORK ALSO .