PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James signs with Nike

snipershot
06-06-2003, 09:57 AM
So Lebron James is 18 years old, and he just signed a $90 million dollar shoe deal with Nike. How lucky some people are, I could use some of that $90 mill.

eg8r
06-06-2003, 10:21 AM
Yup, quite lucky indeed. Who wants to bet his greedy mother gets her hands in that money. He already owes her for the Hummer. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Qtec
06-07-2003, 11:05 AM
Dear eg8r,
I know that you will agree with me if i call this OBSCENE ! NIKE ,The big American success story .This 90 million is only the tip of the iceberg. How do they make get all this money to give away? Modern day slavery maybe ? How many of these sneakers are actually produced in the USA ? NONE ? ALL ?
If you can make a sneaker for 5$ and sell it for 250$, you are pretty clever, yeah ?.You could try this in the USA, but a better idea would be to go to a poor country and exploit the low standard of living there.People have to eat. If they are poor enough you can get them to bring along their children. With their little hands they are perfect for all those fiddly bits. They are cheap ,easy to control and there is plenty more where they came from .
Dont you agree.?

Q
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Ralph S.
06-08-2003, 06:11 AM
Everyone knew he was gonna sign a shoe deal, itwas just a matter of when and for how much.