PDA

View Full Version : This is for the women!

dg-in-centralpa
06-06-2003, 07:26 PM
Every once in awhile I get an email which touches my heart with it's poignant portrayal of a human truth. This is such an email. Enjoy!
Men are like fine wine. They start out as grapesand it's up to women to stomp the sh*t out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with. There doesn't that touch your heart?

CarolNYC
06-07-2003, 03:47 AM
Hmmmmm,fine wine is a good thing,but,there are natural,sparkling,fortified and aromatic wines-its the fortified you have to watch out for-it contains the most alcohol!:):):)
Carol~the stomping grapes reminds me of "I love Lucy!"

SpiderMan
06-10-2003, 11:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Carol~the stomping grapes reminds me of "I love Lucy!" <hr /></blockquote>

I saw that when I was a kid, couldn't believe anyone would drink something that people washed their feet in. I imagined having to strain the toejam through your teeth.

Reminds me of a friend who had a job at "Long John Silvers" (a fast-food fried-fish chain) in high school. Now and then they'd take off their shoes and mix the bucket of cole slaw with their feet. Then they'd try not to laugh all day watching people eat it.

SpiderMan