PDA

View Full Version : What has happened Cory Deuel?

Buckster_uk
06-08-2003, 05:04 AM
Over the last few tourneys, Cory has not been performing, anyone care to explain why?

I am trying to get a good picture of all the players and their form going into the Worlds as I want to try and find out who might win.

So, any explanation on Cory?

Ralph S.
06-08-2003, 05:42 AM
I have a very good idea of what is happentng to Cory. I just really dont want to voice them first without a little more observation on my own part.

Buckster_uk
06-08-2003, 07:58 AM
Care to enlighten at all?

Is it something that he could come back from? Is it just confidence?

06-08-2003, 12:46 PM
Corey is more concerned about his golf game. The sad part is pool is considered a bar sport in the U.S.A. Golf is the real money game here. I was at the Penninsula 9ball and he missed a match because he was out on the links.
Doctor Doneright

Nightstalker
06-08-2003, 01:25 PM
You aren't kidding there. Which pro pool tournament can you make over $1,000,000 for first place? Such a pool tournament does not exist. On the PGA tour there are several tournaments which pay that amount to the winner. Also, it is not winner take all as in many pool tournaments. To make good money at pool you either have to be a pro and win everything, or hustle you butt off! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

snipershot
06-08-2003, 05:20 PM
Well Cory's game has suffered as a result, and I don't think we will be seeing him on the PGA tour anytime soon. Kid needs to give his head a shake /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

snipershot
06-08-2003, 05:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Buckster_uk:</font><hr>
I am trying to get a good picture of all the players and their form going into the Worlds as I want to try and find out who might win.

<hr /></blockquote>

I'm on the same boat as you but it's pretty hard to choose ONE player to be above all the rest, the field is simply way too talented. In another thread I picked Marcus Chamat to win it all, he played so good last year and came so close. Nobody else I've talked to has picked him so hopefully I'll get a few bets going with friends. But like I said, the field is so talented it's hard to settle on one player as there are so many who are capable of winning it.

allenVA
06-09-2003, 12:01 AM
I think that's just the nature of 9Ball. The kid had his run.

He still comes up with pretty neat shots, though.

arn3
06-09-2003, 12:08 AM
crap man,,,,,,,if he feels he is close enough to make a good try at the pga, then he should. there's no future in pool.