PDA

View Full Version : Instroke Case

bott1637
06-08-2003, 09:06 AM
I have casually been looking around at cases, mostly at the instrokes. I am looking at a 2X3 case. My question is that I have seen pictures of them with only one pocket on the side and also with two, but have seen no mention of this being an option or anything. Anyone have any ideas as to why this might be. Anyone have a 2X3 instroke with two pockets?

WaltVA
06-08-2003, 07:14 PM
Instrokes come 2X2 or 2X4; recent ones I've seen have a long lower zip pocket and a small upper pocket. You can check them out at www.billiardsexpress.com (http://www.billiardsexpress.com)

Walt in VA

miko
06-08-2003, 09:23 PM
I have a friend who has the 2x3 instroke premier, and it has 2 pockets. Which model of Instroke cases are u looking at?

bott1637
06-08-2003, 09:48 PM
I was looking at the Cowboy or Buffalo. Some sites have the case with two pockets and others one. Also I have seen some sites with a picture of the case with one pocket when it is a part of a list of all cases, then when selected to get specs on just that case it has two. So I am a little confused.

miko
06-08-2003, 10:47 PM
maybe the old models have only 1 pocket. I'm not sure. Try contacting John of instroke directly. I'm sure he'll be glad to answer your questions

CarolNYC
06-09-2003, 04:01 AM
Hi there,
The reason why it might be is because of the model you selected-May I ask what you prefer? One or two pockets?I have a 2x4 with two pockets front and lower long pocket has zipped pocket on side for jump cue-it depends on what your looking for!:)As someone said, John will definitely help you out and you can also go on instroke website!
Good luck!
Carol:)

HarryDC
06-09-2003, 04:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bott1637:</font><hr> I have casually been looking around at cases, mostly at the instrokes. I am looking at a 2X3 case. My question is that I have seen pictures of them with only one pocket on the side and also with two, but have seen no mention of this being an option or anything. Anyone have any ideas as to why this might be. Anyone have a 2X3 instroke with two pockets? <hr /></blockquote>

Hi Bot1637,

Go to my Sarah Ellerby Fan Site at:

http://hometown.aol.com/hbee007/sarahellerbyfanpage1index.html

Click on the Instroke Logo at the bottom of the page and you can view the product line. Don't forget there jump cue.

HarryDC