PDA

View Full Version : David Sapolis - new book

DebraLiStarr
06-08-2003, 11:21 PM
This weekend I attended Blackjack David Sapolis's "Be the Best" seminar (which was fantastic) and I was also able to pick up a copy of his new book "Lessons in 9 Ball". This book weighs a ton, and it will probably take me a year and a half to read it, but it is well put together and designed for you to take with you to the pool hall. (spiral bound, opens and lays flat). There are a bijillion diagrams (color) and David's usual long winded explanations, but I have yet to come across anything that is not useful.

The seminar was awesome, my entire team attended, as did several players from El Paso, Las Cruces, and two players from Odessa. David and his wife Yvonne did an excellent job presenting the material, and making sure that everyone got more than their moneys worth. Seminar and book highly recommended!

PQQLK9
06-08-2003, 11:27 PM
Sounds like a Gotta have.
Where can I get one David???

UWPoolGod
06-08-2003, 11:31 PM
I was just going to ask that. How much is it?

DebraLiStarr
06-08-2003, 11:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr> I was just going to ask that. How much is it? <hr /></blockquote>

The book I bought was $25.00. Mine has the color diagrams. He had another version of the book where the diagrams were black &amp; white, but I forget how much they were. (*they were less*).

rackmup
06-09-2003, 04:45 AM
"BJ"DS can be emailed at:

Blkjackds@aol.com

Regards,

Ken

Scott Lee
06-09-2003, 10:10 AM
Ken...that address does not work! Probably need to PM Dave to get info on the book.

Scott

heater451
06-09-2003, 11:04 AM
In his CCB profile, the @ddress is:

blackjackds@elp.rr.com

=====================

PoolChick02
06-09-2003, 09:14 PM
Sounds pretty cool! Where, when and what is the cost of the seminars?

DSAPOLIS
06-10-2003, 02:04 PM
Debra,
I am gald you enjoyed the seminar over this past weekend. It was a lot of fun working with everybody.

"Lessons in 9 Ball" is complete. I will be distributing this book myself, and I have all of the information about how to purchase the book, seminars and other things of interest at my yahoo group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BlackjackDavidSapolis/

To access this group, just sign in to yahoo (ID Required) and join the group. I have a message posted there about the contents, price, method of payment. I will sign each book that is sold (my autograph wouldn't and shouldn't sell on e-bay for more than a nickel, but what the hell). Their are two versions of the book, one with color diagrams, one without. Both say the same exact thing. Alot of work went into this one, and I am happy with the result. I can now start work on the book everybody has been begging me to write, which is MY story.

Fran Crimi
06-10-2003, 02:51 PM
Congratulations on your book, Blackjack. I've enjoyed reading everything I've come across that you've written and I'm looking forward to getting a copy of your book.

Fran

PQQLK9
06-12-2003, 10:22 AM
I ordered mine yestiddy. (yesterday for northerners). /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ArtMetcalf
06-12-2003, 05:51 PM
Got mine. All I can say is WOW!!!!!
I have also attended Blackjack's seminar a few weeks back -and I am reaping the benefits!!!! Thanks David for all of your hard work.

bluewolf
06-12-2003, 09:56 PM
David,

Dont you have another book called 'buildint the perfect game' or something like that too? The 9 ball one sounds nice too but I would want something at my level, not just for experts.

Thanks.

Laura

Chris Cass
06-12-2003, 11:31 PM
Hi Debra,

Sounds like a nice fathers day present. Great review.

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif