PDA

View Full Version : Who is that masked man?

JMD in VA
06-10-2003, 11:16 PM
I have been hearing a whole lot about this new player from the Philippines and I need everyone's help. They call him "Bun Bun". Not quite sure on spelling hear. Beenhearing some pretty amazing stuff and just wanted to know if it and he was the real deal. Any help is appreciated. Anyone know what he looks like. Let me know so I can go up and give him the last 2! Yeah right! Thanks again.

JMD in VA

miko
06-10-2003, 11:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JMD in VA:</font><hr> I have been hearing a whole lot about this new player from the Philippines and I need everyone's help. They call him "Bun Bun". Not quite sure on spelling hear. Beenhearing some pretty amazing stuff and just wanted to know if it and he was the real deal. Any help is appreciated. Anyone know what he looks like. Let me know so I can go up and give him the last 2! Yeah right! Thanks again.

JMD in VA <hr /></blockquote>

Its actually Vanvan.. the nickname for Lee Van Corteza. You probably have heard of this guy already.

Mike H
06-11-2003, 10:43 PM
It might also be "Don Don" Razalon....finished way up there in the big Tokyo tourney a couple years ago...I understand he's a top-notch 9-baller.