PDA

View Full Version : CCB Tourney List

9 Ball Girl
06-11-2003, 09:48 AM
When: September 20, 2003
Time: 10 AM we start warming up
Where: Virginia Beach, VA (poolroom to be announced)
Who: CCBers
Why: Why not?!

Latest additions in Bold:

1. WesK
2. Kato
3. 9 Ball Girl
4. RichR
5. PoolDaddy9
6. Ross
7. MikeM
8. Mr. Ingrate
9. Bluewolf
10. Whitewolf
11. Eric
12. Deeman
13. Brian in VA
14. Socrates
15. KillerBreak
16. Cueball1950
17. Ted Harris
18. KarateMom
19. Chris Cass
20. Christ
21. Phil in SoFLA
22. Jon from MN
23. Wally_in_Cincy
24. Q-guy
25. VoodooDaddy
26. Ken
27. BillPorter
28. JMD in VA

PM me, 9 Ball Girl, with Count Me In! in the subject line if you'd like to partake in this extravaganza!

So far we've got the following goodies/door prizes:

--2x4 cue case from Talisman Tips (aka Tony CCB member)
--TWO 25 packs of Talisman Tips from Tony (CCB member)
--Tee Shirts from Talisman Tips (aka Tony)
--$650 Black Heart Cue from Jerry Eick (aka Blackheart)
--$50 cash from Brady Berhman (aka Brady)
--$50 membership to Fantasy 9 Ball from Brady Berhman
--1st and 2nd Place Trophies from CueBall1950 (Mike)
--4 One year subscriptions to Inside Pool from Sally (CCB Member)
--$50 cash from Mr. Ingrate (aka David S.)
--3 Talisman Tips from Harold A. (aka Predator anti-champion)
--$50 cash from Deeman
--Cue ball display case from PoolDaddy9 (aka Joel)
--Coin holders from Jon at MNBilliards (for all those bar box players)
--4 Ultimate Tip Tool from Socrates (Steve Campana author of Black Belt Billiards)

Kato and I will be at the door to grace you with our presence with door prizes. If you'd like to make a donation, regardless if you can make it or not, send a PM to Mr. Ingrate or me!

Wendy~~~misses Tom already...

Wally_in_Cincy
06-11-2003, 10:16 AM
is it limited to 32?

can't remember /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Kato
06-11-2003, 10:21 AM
Yep, but there are some of us always willing to give up our slots. In addition, several people will not show for one reason or another.

Kato~~~hopes for a full 32.

9 Ball Girl
06-11-2003, 10:45 AM
Yup, just like my honey Kato said. 32 is the max and we'll probably get some alternates as the time nears. Last year we had 32 with about 3 or 4 alternates (I was the 2nd alternate) and when it came to tourney time, there were about 22 or 23 of us. Whatever dude, it's all in good fun. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sally
06-11-2003, 01:10 PM
What's the format, anyway? I assume it's 9-ball, but a race to something, handicapped, just one game?

Tom_In_Cincy
06-11-2003, 02:01 PM
Wendy.. I'm still here.. and still working on getting more donations /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I would love to get a donation for AIR Fare from California.. LOL.. so far its only about $680 round trip.. this would seriously cut into my $500 entry fee for the OPEN.. (LOL)

I know I can find a cheaper plane ride..... so who knows.. I may yet have a chance at the Black Heart Cue..

Or the 2x4 Talisman cue case..

Kato
06-11-2003, 02:12 PM
Who's gonna give you one of those prizes Tom? You aren't in cahoootz with Wendy, I am /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~was put in said cahoootz w/Wendy by Tom. Hmmmmmmm, very interesting indeed.

Karatemom
06-11-2003, 04:27 PM
http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=ccb&Number=74944&Forum =All_Forums&Words=tournament%20format&Match=Entire %20Phrase&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Old=3months&Main=7 4435&Search=true#Post74944

This should answer any questions you may have. Dave (Mr. Ingrate) is handling the format, while Kato and 9 Ball Girl are handling the door prizes and etc., /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif. I'm not a fan of 9 ball, or 9 foot tables, but I like shooting partners, so that alone makes it all worth it!

HTH,

Heide

Rich R.
06-12-2003, 04:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sally:</font><hr> What's the format, anyway? I assume it's 9-ball, but a race to something, handicapped, just one game? <hr /></blockquote>
Sally, here is a recent post by Dave (Mr. Ingrate) with more information on the format.
http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=83283&amp;page=0&amp;vi ew=expanded&amp;sb=5&amp;o=2&amp;fpart=

Kato
06-12-2003, 05:45 AM
Plus you'll either get to play with me or against me /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~will have to put Heide down for some tips or an Ultimate Tool Gizmo.