PDA

View Full Version : NBA Finals

Kato
06-12-2003, 11:48 AM
This is by far the most pathetic display of NBA hoops I've ever witnessed..............ever!!!!!!!!

The NBA should be ashamed of themselves. The Spurs and Nets should be ashamed of themselves. Get rid of the zone. Get the running game back in business and stop letting people get mugged in the paint.

Kato~~~PS. Players should also learn how to shoot foul shots.

Ward
06-12-2003, 12:14 PM
Kato

I don't think its the zone. Dallas uses it quite a bit and they score enough. I think they should reduce the shot clock to 15 sec. make them get down the court and put it up. I tried to watch last night but it was brutal.
Later

eg8r
06-12-2003, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Kato~~~PS. Players should also learn how to shoot foul shots. <hr /></blockquote> Boy isn't this the statement of a lifetime. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Actually, I think it goes further than just free throws. The jump shot is dwindling. The young players are more intrigued with the slam dunk.

The series is quite boring and I am having trouble finding a reason to watch.

eg8r

Nightstalker
06-12-2003, 04:49 PM
Yeah, it is awful trying to keep your eyes open while looking at it. I think they do need to reduce the shot clock. I also think the Nets and Spurs need better shooting coaches! LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rackmup
06-12-2003, 05:49 PM
The only thing wrong with the NBA Finals this season is the fact that San Antonio and NJ are in it.

Regards,

Ken (who's Jason "Kidd"ing? He'll never have a ring.)

Kato
06-13-2003, 07:21 AM
Before making zone defense legal this year you'll remember the last 10 years or so that teams basically played a zone and double down defense. Nothing more exciting than 5 players with one foot in the paint and one foot out.

Byron Scott was a pretty good player on several Laker championship teams. Of course he was a complimentary player but they did play great basketball back then.

Kato~~~doesn't think it's the shot clock it's the zone's.