PDA

View Full Version : B.Borg Vs J.P.McEnroe----- Imagine!

Qtec
06-14-2003, 01:54 PM
I thought it was time for a bit of fun .

The situation; Wimbledon .The final. eg8r is the umpire and the rest of the CeeBee,rs are in contact with him through an earpiece. Everybody is trying to help.
.J.P serves what he thinks is a winner ........

eg8r> OUT.
JP> What ?
e> out.
JP> What do you mean out ?
e> the ball was out Mr McEnroe.
JP> The ball was in ! I saw chalk dust !
e> Mr McEnroe , if you spent less time smoking and drinking beer you would have clearly seen that the ball was out.
Fred> If you take the torque ,rate of velocity and then
multiply, not forgetting the k/psi ,the angle .......... it is possible taking into..........be in.

9ballgirl> i love everybody, i,m in love and the .....

Patrick>...just because the ball was in doesnt mean to say that it was actually in. The ...........

JP> i saw chalk dust !

e> What kind of chalk dust did you see ?

JP > Eh.

e > If you dont know the composition of the chalk dust , do you really know what you saw ?

JP > I saw .......

e > i dont know how many ways i can say it ,

"if you dont pay taxes , how can you expect a tax break ".

JP > Eh ! You werent even looking ! Before I served I noticed that you were typing in something in that computer thing youve got up there.

e > Some of us have got to earn a living ! After this I,ve got an 8 hour stint , flippin burgers and then I,m of to bag groceries .

Wally > some wierd [censored] goin on here.

______?.> Cut your hair and pull up your pants . You look like a girl.

amgine > I want 20 % .

nAz > There are these two tennis players and .........

Wally > Give the guy a break , he,s an American . He must be right .

Spiderman > If you give a point to the Sweede , its like giving a point to the French , and if its .............

Fred > ...the momentof impact.......

Cheese > I,m enjoying this ...

amgine > where,s my 20 ........

Tom > why is everybody bickering , just because the guy is a total as....e ,and i mean that with all due respect .....

Sparky > give the guy a point , its just one point ....

bluewolf > the way to do it .....

Scott > the problem lies in the set up .......

JP > You cannot be serious !
e > I am very serious !

Just tell me , "how can you expect..........

JP lost .

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This is just of the top of my head , You know that i,m a ............

Q

cheesemouse
06-14-2003, 04:53 PM
Qtec,

Funny stuff...good synopsis...I love distillations...Opps that probably means I'm on welfare and pregenant and a tax dodger to boot...maybe the Military Industrial Complex will come and save me..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Funny is as funny does......hehehehehe.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

highsea
06-14-2003, 05:01 PM
Q> Gentlemen, gentlemen, we can settle this very easily, I will flip these 12 coins.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

eg8r
06-14-2003, 08:38 PM
Yup it was fun but you forgot your line...

[ QUOTE ]
e> What kind of chalk dust did you see ?

JP > Eh.

e > If you dont know the composition of the chalk dust , do you really know what you saw ?

JP > I saw .......
<hr /></blockquote> Qtec &gt; Who cares what the chalk was, cars emit worse exhaust into the air than the chalk.

eg8r &lt;~~I don't mind funnin at all. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

highsea
06-15-2003, 04:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Yup it was fun but you forgot your line...

&lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
e&gt; What kind of chalk dust did you see ?

JP &gt; Eh.

e &gt; If you dont know the composition of the chalk dust , do you really know what you saw ?

JP &gt; I saw .......
<hr /></blockquote> Qtec &gt; Who cares what the chalk was, cars emit worse exhaust into the air than the chalk.

eg8r &lt;~~I don't mind funnin at all. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

My answer from Q&gt;

Q&gt; e, AHA!. You have proved my point! This is clearly a scheme by GW and his republican cronies to deprive the Iraqi Chalk industry of their rightful place, and leave the US chalk Industry in complete dominance of the world chalk market. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, Q, I'm LMAO. Thanks, I needed this. I was beginning to get serious.
-CM

Qtec
06-15-2003, 06:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My answer from Q&gt;

Q&gt; e, AHA!. You have proved my point! This is clearly a scheme by GW and his republican cronies to deprive the Iraqi Chalk industry of their rightful place, and leave the US chalk Industry in complete dominance of the world chalk market. <hr /></blockquote>

Its true . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

Qtec
06-15-2003, 06:30 AM
Thank you ,Thank you,
i just thought it was getting a little heavy around here.

Q
Somebody censored my S--T!!!!
Q&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; probably GW,s moral hit squad.....makes you think eh!........ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

highsea
06-15-2003, 06:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Somebody censored my S--T!!!!
Q&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; probably GW,s moral hit squad.....makes you think eh!........ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

NSA. We control all electronic transmissions. /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Qtec
06-15-2003, 07:01 AM
BA----S!!!!

I knew it !!!!!!!!

I didnt mean it .. GW is a great guy . I love apple pie ....

... especially Mom,s..Aah i hear the Star SB..do do-do do do do

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif.

highsea
06-15-2003, 07:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> BA----S!!!!

I knew it !!!!!!!!

I didnt mean it .. GW is a great guy . I love apple pie ....

... especially Mom,s..Aah i hear the Star SB..do do-do do do do

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif. <hr /></blockquote>

THAT'S BETTER! AND DON'T FORGET IT! (We're watching)

eg8r
06-15-2003, 09:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I didnt mean it .. GW is a great guy . I love apple pie .... <hr /></blockquote> I am not sure, but I see his daughters are probably a whole ton of fun. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And apple pie is wonderful when it is real HOT and has a nice scoop of cold ice cream on top.

eg8r

Qtec
06-15-2003, 10:04 AM
Havent you got anything better to do ?? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Its funny that you should mention ice cream . You want to know WHERE they make THE BEST ice cream ????????

I wil give you a clue ,

Its somewhere between Turkey and Saudi Arabia . /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Q

eg8r
06-15-2003, 10:18 AM
Yes I have better things to do and I am doing them. It is quite easy to work and peruse this site at once. I do ask you the same question.

I think the best ice cream is made at the Blue Bell ice cream making plant. I doubt that is where your talking about, but you would never know anyways.

eg8r

Qtec
06-15-2003, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think the best ice cream is made at the Blue Bell ice cream making plant in Bahgdad <hr /></blockquote>

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif