PDA

View Full Version : Lets Try the Rules

06-14-2003, 11:15 PM
These queries are all made with the concession that World Standard Rules are the norm(BCA)

-when does the game of 8 ball or 9 ball begin?

-what is allowed as a method of measurement in 8 ball and 9 ball(to test spacing between balls)

-are you allowed to mark a rail as a reference on bank shots, or angles

-in 8 ball, is it possible to change from solids to stripes, or vice versa, once you have been established

-is it a foul in 8 ball if the breaker scratches, and the opponent takes ball in hand, places it outside the kitchen, and shoots

-in snooker, is it possible to legally combo the black onto the pink, and make the pink for 6 points

-in snooker, is it possible to take ball in hand (to the D) when there has been no scratch

-in 9 ball, is it possible to place the cue ball one inch from the undisturbed rack, rub off the one, and hide behind the rack

Obviously these are tricky questions, in fact many top pros have been sadly mistaken on most of them. It will be interesting to see how many responses are garnered, for I am sure that members without the answers will be hesitant to post. I look forward to a few active members responses, or lack thereof.

Tom_In_Cincy
06-14-2003, 11:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote amgine:</font><hr> These queries are all made with the concession that World Standard Rules are the norm(BCA)

-when does the game of 8 ball or 9 ball begin? <font color="blue"> when the cue ball is hit </font color>

-what is allowed as a method of measurement in 8 ball and 9 ball(to test spacing between balls) <font color="blue"> only the cue stick may be used as an allowable reference </font color>

-are you allowed to mark a rail as a reference on bank shots, or angles <font color="blue"> NO </font color>

-in 8 ball, is it possible to change from solids to stripes, or vice versa, once you have been established
<font color="blue"> NO (exception, if you make all of the balls of one group on the break, you have to play the other group 1st, unless the BCA/WPA has changed this rule) </font color>

-is it a foul in 8 ball if the breaker scratches, and the opponent takes ball in hand, places it outside the kitchen, and shoots <font color="blue"> In a refereed game, the shooter must be warned of the infraction first, if they continue its a foul</font color>

-in snooker, is it possible to legally combo the black onto the pink, and make the pink for 6 points <font color="blue"> I would be guessing here, not a big snooker fan, but NO not legal</font color>

-in snooker, is it possible to take ball in hand (to the D) when there has been no scratch <font color="blue"> guessing again, for the same reason above, YES its possible</font color>

-in 9 ball, is it possible to place the cue ball one inch from the undisturbed rack, rub off the one, and hide behind the rack <font color="blue"> only if the breaker has not legally hit the rack on the break, you have ball in hand and can try for the 3 foul and hide the cue ball behind the rack </font color>

Obviously these are tricky questions, in fact many top pros have been sadly mistaken on most of them. It will be interesting to see how many responses are garnered, for I am sure that members without the answers will be hesitant to post. I look forward to a few active members responses, or lack thereof.

<font color="red"> Comments like these will not win you any respect at all, anyone with a current set of rules can answer these questions, and not have ever played the game. </font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

06-14-2003, 11:32 PM
I suggest you get a set of rules, for you got 3 wrong. And two half wrong since they were just guesses with no explanation. At least you tried though, the other 12 so far have not. Obviously there are none of my students on the board.

Tom_In_Cincy
06-14-2003, 11:36 PM
OK, which ones? Why are they wrong and what is your reference?

pooljunkie73
06-14-2003, 11:39 PM
Hell,i'll give it a try /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1) game begins when the tip strikes the cue ball in a stroking motion and it crosses the head string.

2)you can only check distances by eye,except the lag.

3)no you can't mark rail.

4)not that i have ever heard.

5)yes,the rule was just changed.before you had to warn them.

6)yes,it's called free ball.when only black and pink left on table.

7)only when cue ball jumped off table.

8)yes,mis-cue off break don't hit the pack.

Bring on some more snooker rules.

06-14-2003, 11:40 PM
It is a question of the I KNOW pile and the I DON'T KNOW pile. All people have both piles in their head, just many have things stacked in the wrong place which causes problems. If you actually DO NOT KNOW, I suggest you find out before you play.

Tom_In_Cincy
06-14-2003, 11:42 PM
so, are you saying you don't know either?

Which rule questions did I not answer correctly?

06-14-2003, 11:43 PM
Nice effort, you got 4 wrong, but you added an option I had not considered to the cueball in hand (in the D) snooker question, however I still counted it as wrong because you said ONLY when the cueball leaves table. Cueball leaving the table will have to be called a scratch.

06-14-2003, 11:47 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

pooljunkie73
06-14-2003, 11:52 PM
Well if you want to start with the snooker rules,step up.If the only professional snooker referee in North America thinks i know the rules,and will give me my national certificate...that's good enough for me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

06-15-2003, 12:01 AM
Good for you pool junkie, but the fact remains you got one snooker question wrong. At least you know it is the cueball in hand(to the D) question, so give it some thought. When can you legally pick up the CB and place it in the D ? I can't imagine your embarassment if a player utilized this rule in a match you were reffing, and you called foul. Would this be Mr. Shea?

C'mon people. 8 simple questions, regarding the game you profess to know so much about. Could it be, possibly, somehow, that your knowledge is not quite what it seems? I guess this was a better analogy than the Chicken and the Egg, and much more easily proven. Perhaps some are wrong on other questions, not so easily proven, or understood.

pooljunkie73
06-15-2003, 12:28 AM
Well...seeing that it's 3:30 am here i'll say off the break. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifGotcha on the jumped off table tho.The question was so obvious it was stupid.What province are you from?

By the way,Mr.Shea is from N.S. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

06-15-2003, 12:31 AM
No you didn't get me on the CB off table, for that is a scratch. But you did get me on the break. Good for you. You are right there,I forgot the obvious too. I stand corrected.

But there is still one other time... maybe it will come to you in sleep, you were impressive with the black pink combo, and my bet is that you will remember this one also.

eg8r
06-15-2003, 12:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Obviously these are tricky questions, in fact many top pros have been sadly mistaken on most of them. It will be interesting to see how many responses are garnered, for I am sure that members without the answers will be hesitant to post. I look forward to a few active members responses, or lack thereof. <hr /></blockquote> Many top pros have missed even less tricky rules. I don't have any answers, and I have noticed you do not either. However, I still do not mind posting. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

06-15-2003, 12:56 AM
Nice for you to sidestep, by posting without answering. I , of course, do have the answers, but why should I say so soon, when so many here will disagree just because it is me, the outsider. Why don't you take it upon yourself to learn on your own, or is the statement true..."Ignorance is Bliss". The answers will be forthcoming, but I would rather see someone take it upon themself, and provide the right answers. That to me signifies self teaching, and is the mark of a champion. That lesson is free, by the way.

06-15-2003, 03:35 AM
I see even the revered Mr.Lee has seen my questions, and has decided not to answer for whatever reasons...

This board holds my interest no longer, so you all can fight among yourselves as to the validity of the answers, or CALL THE BCA.

To arn3, you seem to be the most understanding and brightest of the bunch. Good luck to you.

The game begins when CB is struck.

The cue, while it is held in hand.

No.

Yes. If you allow your opponent to sink one, and then shoot another, sinking it or not.

No, unless opponent or ref indicates ball is obviously outside kitchen.

Yes, in free ball situation, as described by pooljunkie.

Yes, if in freeball situation and corner hooked on all balls on.

Yes, if you receive ball in hand off break, with rack missed completely.

As to the "secret of pool" , it remains mine and I would be loath to share it with most here, but when I become No. 1, it will be shared,for it will be the name of my book.

Qtec
06-15-2003, 04:31 AM
OK .
snooker.?
Player A breaks off.He pots every ball on the table . What is the minimum number of points he can win by ,without player B ever having played a shot.???

If you have to replace the blue and all the spots are taken , where do you put it.??

A player comes to the table thihking he has ball in hand ,but he doesnt . After picking up the QB , the referee calls ,FOUL. Realising his mistake he puts the QB back on the table . WHAT HAPPENS NOW? Qtec

bluewolf
06-15-2003, 05:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote amgine:</font><hr> I suggest you get a set of rules, for you got 3 wrong. And two half wrong since they were just guesses with no explanation. At least you tried though, the other 12 so far have not. Obviously there are none of my students on the board. <hr /></blockquote>

Hey, I am trying to learn something about pool here!!! Stop playing games and tell us the answers.

Everybody else is nice enough to help me, a novice, to learn. Why are you being such a meanie?

BW

Fred Agnir
06-15-2003, 06:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote amgine:</font><hr>

<hr /></blockquote>I already took my test and passed it. That's enough for the BCA. You are trolling. That makes you worthless as far as this board goes

Fred Agnir

Fred Agnir
06-15-2003, 06:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> -in 8 ball, is it possible to change from solids to stripes, or vice versa, once you have been established
<font color="blue"> NO (exception, if you make all of the balls of one group on the break, you have to play the other group 1st, unless the BCA/WPA has changed this rule) </font color> <hr /></blockquote>It's the obscure "no call, no foul" rule when someone starts knocking in the wrong set. If he doesn't get called on it on the first shot, they're his set after the second.

Fred &lt;~~~ knows Tom knew this one

highsea
06-15-2003, 07:06 AM
The game begins when a legal break is made. And yes, amgine is a troll

-CM

pooljunkie73
06-15-2003, 07:43 AM
Qtec,

heres your answers to your questions.

1)57-15 reds,15 yellows,the colors.

2)you put the blue as close to it's spot,on the black side of the table.in the center line of the table,as close to the occupying ball but,not touching it.

3)referee replaces the QB as close to its original position as possible.he may ask both players to make sure its in the correct position but,the ref has the final say. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Qtec
06-15-2003, 07:54 AM
1. No.
2. Yes
3.If you put the ball back on the table ,its just a foul. If you give it back to the ref ,the other guy has the ball in hand .
There doesnt seem to be an exact rule for this . This happened to me once . This is how it was explained to me . Go figure .

Read the question again for answer 1 .

Qtec

DSAPOLIS
06-15-2003, 07:55 AM
Amgine:
"This board holds my interest no longer, so you all can fight among yourselves as to the validity of the answers, or CALL THE BCA"

Great. Perhaps you and IMMSHARMA can meet, have lunch, and ask each other stupid questions.

Amgine: "As to the "secret of pool" , it remains mine and I would be loath to share it with most here, but when I become No. 1, it will be shared,for it will be the name of my book."

To end the suspense, I'll let the cat out of the bag right here and now:

The Secret is that there is NO secret!!!!

That is the name of the first chapter of my first book, Stoke of Genius, which was written in 1991. Glad to see you are light years ahead of the rest of us.

mickey2
06-15-2003, 07:55 AM
Imo it was somewhat fun that he did not give the answers immediately, although amgine good answer maybe a little bit more friendly.

Another rule riddle:
When can the referee decides to let the players restart a game in 8 ball?

pooljunkie73
06-15-2003, 08:05 AM
Qtec,

in the 3rd question are you talking about pool or snooker?I answered it from a snooker point of view. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

My reading comprehension may not be the best.What would your answer be for points?You got me wondering now? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jbullerjr
06-15-2003, 09:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote amgine:</font><hr>

<hr /></blockquote>

You are wrong on this one.
The rule was written to try and stop a very rare situation.
Player A comes in with ball in hand in the kitchen and places it near the headstring and shoots.
Player B says that it was over the headstring and it is a fool.
The intent of the rul is...Player B is supposed to tell A that he should move the ball back a little.

If Player A shoots from somewhere near the side pocket. It is clearly and obviously outside the kitchen and IS A FOUL.

J.

Tom_In_Cincy
06-15-2003, 09:52 AM
Fred,
Obscure is right, I found no reference in any of my old rule books about this situation.
It seems to be one of those 'player's logic' rules.

eg8r
06-15-2003, 09:55 AM
I did not sidestep anything. I stated I had no answers. Remember what I said in another thread, reading comprehension is the key. It appears you have failed just like the ones you blamed for doing the same thing.

You are quite defensive and feel you have all the answers and you choose to denigrate those if they choose not to play your games. Sorry, but I am not playing your questions game.

You just be a big boy and wait till you think is the right time to answer the questions yourself. I will humour you and read them. Then let you know if you are right. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Qtec
06-15-2003, 09:59 AM
I am talking about snooker .

The answer is 30 .

What is the minimum number of points he can win by ,without player B ever having played a shot.???

He smashes the pack and pots all the reds , in one go ,then he pots the yellow . 17pts
The yellow is replaced and he pots all the
colours yellow to pink 20pts

The break is now 37.

He pots the black and goes in off.

He does not get the points for the black and the black doesnt come back . The referee says ," 37 player A . Foul 7 player B.

The score on the board reads Player A 37
Player B 7

Player A wins by 30 pts .

Qtec /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

eg8r
06-15-2003, 10:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, I am trying to learn something about pool here!!! Stop playing games and tell us the answers.

Everybody else is nice enough to help me, a novice, to learn. Why are you being such a meanie?

BW <hr /></blockquote> Not to sound like a bash, however was it your intent to sound like a 6 year old. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r &lt;~~~Sarcastic

Fred Agnir
06-15-2003, 10:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Fred,
Obscure is right, I found no reference in any of my old rule books about this situation.
It seems to be one of those 'player's logic' rules.
<hr /></blockquote>It's a question on the BCA Referee test. IMO, it's a situation that comes up more often than a whole slew of other rules and should be addressed explicitly. But, it's not.

Fred

Fred Agnir
06-15-2003, 10:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jbullerjr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote amgine:</font><hr>

<hr /></blockquote>

You are wrong on this one.
The rule was written to try and stop a very rare situation.
Player A comes in with ball in hand in the kitchen and places it near the headstring and shoots.
Player B says that it was over the headstring and it is a fool.
The intent of the rul is...Player B is supposed to tell A that he should move the ball back a little.

If Player A shoots from somewhere near the side pocket. It is clearly and obviously outside the kitchen and IS A FOUL.

J. <hr /></blockquote>It would be interesting if any other BCA referee interprets this rule as you do. The wording seems clear to me. You must warn your opponent that the cueball has to be in the kitchen on that shot. No warning, no foul. It's not just a "you don't know what the kitchen is" rule, as I infer your meaning.

It would seem very odd to me to think that this rule and all its wording was to prevent a misplacement of the cueball by scant millimeters, for a situation that almost never results in an advantage to the shooter. All of that wording for a nitpick? I don't think so.

Fred

Tom_In_Cincy
06-15-2003, 10:30 AM
Fred,
Question,
In a refereed game, if the ref misses a foul, (player shoots wrong group ball), then the player may legally continue to shoot that group?

What rules cover this call? I would really like to know how the BCA refs would explain this to the non-shooter.

jbullerjr
06-15-2003, 10:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> It would be interesting if any other BCA referee interprets this rule as you do. The wording seems clear to me. You must warn your opponent that the cueball has to be in the kitchen on that shot. No warning, no foul. It's not just a "you don't know what the kitchen is" rule, as I infer your meaning.

It would seem very odd to me to think that this rule and all its wording was to prevent a misplacement of the cueball by scant millimeters, for a situation that almost never results in an advantage to the shooter. All of that wording for a nitpick? I don't think so.

Fred <hr /></blockquote>

I only know one BCA ref, he is the one who gave me this view point. He posts here...Randy G.

J.

Ralph S.
06-15-2003, 05:47 PM
While I know that several of the key posters in this thread such as Tom_in_Cincy and Fred have vast rules knowledge, I would really like to see Fran's opinions. I think why we wont get them is that she is just too smart to jump into this hornets nest. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

pooljunkie73
06-15-2003, 09:39 PM
Qtec,

I never thought of it that way. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gifLet me know when you see this in a game?I'll call Ripley's Believe it or Not /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif How did you ever think of that questition?Good one! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Fred Agnir
06-16-2003, 06:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jbullerjr:</font><hr> I only know one BCA ref, he is the one who gave me this view point. He posts here...Randy G.

J. <hr /></blockquote>I think many of us here know Randy pretty well. Maybe I can convince him of my interpretation if he needs convincing.

Fred &lt;~~~ knows of at least 3 BCA refs. on this board.

<font color="red"> Follow up. I found the explicit rule showing that I am incorrect on this one. No warning is needed for a placement of the cueball beyond 1/2 ball width below the head string. Rule 2.21. There is additional verbage that covers exactly what jbullerjr is talking about. </font color>

2.21 OUT OF HEAD STRING WARNING
When a player has the cue ball in hand behind the head string, the referee shall warn him before he shoots if he has placed the cue ball on or within 1/2 ball width outside of the head string. If the player then shoots from on or within the specified distance outside the head string, the stroke is a foul. If the shooter places the cue ball outside of the head string beyond the specified limit, no warning is required and the stroke is a foul (See specific game rule for penalty

<font color="red">That additional verbage is a recent addition, as my 1997 rulebook doesn't contain those words. I'd be interested to find out when they were added. </font color>

Fred &lt;~~~ wrong

Fred Agnir
06-16-2003, 06:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Fred,
Question,
In a refereed game, if the ref misses a foul, (player shoots wrong group ball), then the player may legally continue to shoot that group?

What rules cover this call? I would really like to know how the BCA refs would explain this to the non-shooter. <hr /></blockquote>This was a specific question on the BCA referees written test. It was also asked and answered in the BCA newsletter. I wish I could point out to an explicit rule, but there isn't one (and there should be).

To my memory, the rule referenced is the Protest Rule 2.26. A foul must be called immediately and prior to any subsequent fouls. If not, it is considered that no foul existed. In 9-ball, it seems fairly straight-forward. But in 8-ball with the idea of "switching sets" the BCA referee's test says that the offender gets let off the hook and shoots the "wrong" sets of balls for the remainder of the game.

Fred &lt;~~~ reporting, not interpreting

06-16-2003, 06:53 AM
I've actually heard this same 8-ball switching sides ruling before too, Fred, and if I'm not mistaken it was discussed here on CCB a few months back.

I'm surprised you hadn't heard of it, Tom! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
06-16-2003, 08:05 AM
Thanks Fred,

IIRC, this has been discussed here or some other forum I freequent.

I agree, the BCA ought to cover this situation with an addendum to the rules.

jbullerjr
06-16-2003, 10:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr>

<font color="red"> Follow up. I found the explicit rule showing that I am incorrect on this one. No warning is needed for a placement of the cueball beyond 1/2 ball width below the head string. Rule 2.21. There is additional verbage that covers exactly what jbullerjr is talking about. </font color>

2.21 OUT OF HEAD STRING WARNING
When a player has the cue ball in hand behind the head string, the referee shall warn him before he shoots if he has placed the cue ball on or within 1/2 ball width outside of the head string. If the player then shoots from on or within the specified distance outside the head string, the stroke is a foul. If the shooter places the cue ball outside of the head string beyond the specified limit, no warning is required and the stroke is a foul (See specific game rule for penalty

<font color="red">That additional verbage is a recent addition, as my 1997 rulebook doesn't contain those words. I'd be interested to find out when they were added. </font color>

Fred &lt;~~~ wrong <hr /></blockquote>

Fred,

I remember when it was the warning thing also and will never forget how I found out about the change.

I wish I would have found out about the change on this board, instead of at a tourny. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

One of my teamates is shooting with b-i-h after the break, she goes down by the rack, shoots and get a foul called on her, she and other person argue, me and other team captin argue, me and tournament director argue, I call Randy and have to eat crow /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

J.

06-16-2003, 01:33 PM
HERE IS THE REAL ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION, THERE IS NO RULE BOOK YOU CAN COUNT ON. POOL HAS NO RULES.

I play in the APA league and am a six which means I am a decent player. I cannot beat the 7's, or the hustlers around where I live, but I play a good stick. I work for a living selling furniture, the hustlers work full time playing pool, they are professionals at what they do. I am not supposed to beat them.
I travel around the country a lot going to furniture shows and expos and get to play pool in a lot of different places. What has amazed me is how the rules change on you as you move from place to place.
A couple of months ago I was in Mass for the Fitchburg Furniture convention, the Karel expo. This trick shot guy had a nice table set up across the aisle from me. He sold a lot of tables, did some shots I could not believe and did a lot of lessons. For 3 days all day long I watched the guy teach. I learned so much it may take 6 months for it all to come together.
I was staying at the Wachusett Inn resort and I ran into the guy there, he had a cabin, actually a small house he was staying in, fireplace burning hardwood and the works. He invited me in for a couple of beers and we ended up talking about pool all night long almost in front of the fire. It was late March, but we were in a ski resort on the Vermont border and snow was still on the ground.

He explained the rule book thing to me and here is what he said. Golf has one rule book, only one. Pool has a dozen.
Everyone in golf owns a rule book and has one in their bag.
Nobody in pool has one. Go up to the next 100 players you run into and ask them to pull a rule book out of their case &amp; show it to you. Nobody will have one. Unless the guy is a team captain, he does not have a rule book, and if he does, its at home and he cant find it.
In Golf, everyone knows the rules, because they never change them, they have been set for years. In pool, every rule book is in constant change every year, so nobody can keep up with it. You had the old Texas Express, the PBT tour writing rules, the girls tour writing rules, every league has it's own rules, the BCA, the APA, Vinea all have their own rule books, and then the general population, everyone playing in bars or rural America just ignores all of this and plays any damn way they feel like.

Every room has a different set of rules. In the bars they play house rules, which means they make them up as they go along. When a situation suits them, they make a house rule that gives them the shot. Those rules are never written down, they say, oh, we all know them. It's highway robbery, and the rule situation in pool is so silly it's a laughing stock to other sports.

If you are in a BCA league and you have the BCA rule book, you cant go into an APA pool house and insist they play by your rule book, they play by the apa rules there. The BCA changes their rules every year and gets together a bunch of intellectuals who are so far removed from the main stream they do not have a clue what the majority of the pool world wants in a rule book. An example of their stupidity is you break at 8 ball, make the 8, and donot win. The majority of the pool players in this country think that is a joke, and it is, so they just ignore the rule and play it their way, you make the 8 on the break you win.

The BCA say's that is a luck shot and that is again silly. Even me, just a 6, can make the 8 in the same pocket one out of every 7 snaps. There is no luck to this, it is a skill shot taught to me. If I can pocket the 8 in the same pocket over &amp; over, it is skill.
This is one of the things keeping pool as a back room sport, nobody is really in charge, too many people going off in too many different directions. Pool needs to have one rule book, not a dozen, and all of these organizations needs to sit down together and write one for all.

There should be two books, one for the amateurs and league players, slop pool,drunk pool. A book for the pro's, call shot, tighter rules, more definitive explanations. Don't come after me on the board about this, I am just giving you what the trick shot guy taught, and it did make sense to me.
The Ice Mon

Fred Agnir
06-16-2003, 01:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote gna:</font><hr> HERE IS THE REAL ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION, THERE IS NO RULE BOOK YOU CAN COUNT ON. POOL HAS NO RULES.

. Don't come after me on the board about this, I am just giving you what the trick shot guy taught, and it did make sense to me.
The Ice Mon <hr /></blockquote>You certainly have quite an opinion about it for someone just hearing it from some trick shot guy at a FURNITURE CONVENTION. I wonder what a trick shot guy at a POOL CONVENTION might say. A real trick shot artist, that is.

I don't think you could retain all that "teaching" that you just posted. Unless, of course...

Fred &lt;~~~ really knows the Ice Mon now

highsea
06-16-2003, 02:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote gna:</font><hr>
Pool needs to have one rule book, ......

There should be two books,.....
The Ice Mon
<hr /></blockquote>
My brain hurts... /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

-CM &lt;~~~wonders if there was dog on the table