PDA

View Full Version : FAST LARRY...Boy, Im tired of that guy

Voodoo Daddy
06-16-2003, 07:17 AM
I never pitch any other web site but if ya want a laugh go to www.playpool.com (http://www.playpool.com) and read the verbal vomit Fast Larry spewed over there, HAHAHAHAHAH. Only thinking about the comedy level mind you....... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Predator314
06-16-2003, 07:38 AM
yeah...he's an idiot. If people would stop replying to his posts, he would go away. The old man is starved for attention and thinks the world owes him something. Sad.

Barbara
06-16-2003, 08:05 AM
Oh, it's hilarious all right!! FL and his personal paranoia putrifying yet another board!!

And he keeps saying that he's leaving, but he keeps coming back for more??

Has FL ever understood the concept of sarcasm??

Barbara~~~checks over there just for the humor of it...

Tom_In_Cincy
06-16-2003, 08:08 AM
VDD,
I see FL keeps mentioning "Eric form NJ" all the time.
FL better watchout, one of these days, in a face to face meeting with Eric or any number of Eric's supporters, FL is going to be missing the ability to use his hands to type or play pool at all.

Ross
06-16-2003, 09:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> VDD,
I see FL keeps mentioning "Eric form NJ" all the time.
FL better watchout, one of these days, in a face to face meeting with Eric or any number of Eric's supporters, FL is going to be missing the ability to use his hands to type or play pool at all. <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, and he completely lied about what happened in their encounter at VF. I was there and saw it, and FL's version is laughable...

SpiderMan
06-16-2003, 09:31 AM
"Fast Larry" is seeing Eric in the shadows behind every tree. Everyone who argued with him on PlayPoo, he accused of being Eric in disguise.

Larry now seems to be posting under several different names. Once as "Pac Man" he forgot and signed his own name. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I feel sorry for Larry, he obviously knows a lot about pool but can't get along in any group. Though he blames his detractors, Larry's situation reminds me of a line from a country/western song:

"You've been divorced four times, maybe it's YOU"

SpiderMan

WesK
06-16-2003, 10:27 AM
Oh my God...

Kato
06-16-2003, 10:32 AM
I've been lurking over there too (never post but go there every day) and all Larry had to do was cut and paste every post he ever made here and put it there. It's all hilarious and I'm sure Eric is shaking in his boots unable to function on a day to day basis.

It sure is good comedy though. Even Downtown is getting on him.

Kato

highsea
06-16-2003, 10:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> I've been lurking over there too (never post but go there every day) and all Larry had to do was cut and paste every post he ever made here and put it there. It's all hilarious and I'm sure Eric is shaking in his boots unable to function on a day to day basis.

It sure is good comedy though. Even Downtown is getting on him.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

How about the ball cleaning argument on AZ. I thought that was pretty funny. Blud don't take no cr*p!

I went to FL's website, and his post on AZ was a page pasted from his website, (or vice versa, can't really tell)

-CM

Karatemom
06-16-2003, 11:02 AM
I get all the laughs I need here lately! I"ve had enough of FL and am glad he's gone, along with a few others. I definitely don't miss his posts.

Heide

Kato
06-16-2003, 11:10 AM
I didn't read the ball cleaning thread on AZ. I haven't gotten over there lately. I will though.

Kato

Wally_in_Cincy
06-16-2003, 11:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ross:</font><hr>

Yeah, and he completely lied about what happened in their encounter at VF. I was there and saw it, and FL's version is laughable... <hr /></blockquote>

I just want to see Fast Larry in his "karate stance" LMAO

bluewolf
06-16-2003, 11:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> "Fast Larry" is seeing Eric in the shadows behind every tree. Everyone who argued with him on PlayPoo, he accused of being Eric in disguise.

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

Yappingwolf was a name on playpool made up in response to my bluewolf name 8 months ago if I remember correctly. Unless someone corrects me, I believe that this name predates the appearance of Eric.

Yappingwolf stalked me there and soon after alf was kicked off of ccb, yapping wolf appeared here, again stalking me. In Larry, he found a more vulnerable target.

Laura

TomBrooklyn
06-16-2003, 12:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> Yappingwolf stalked me there and soon after appeared here, again stalking me. <hr /></blockquote>Ahh, wolf stalking wolf. Angling for an edge. Seeking to assert dominance in the pack. Survival of the fittest!

rackmup
06-16-2003, 12:50 PM
...Fast Larry isn't really a professional pool player, nor is he a trick-shot artist. Fast Larry is a "grumpy-in-need-of-attention-exiled-to-an-old-folks-home-has-been-that-wants-to-be-in-the-limelight-again" wannabee.

And, as for his accomplishments in martial arts, when is the last time you ever met a true martial arts expert that bragged about it? When is the last time you ever met someone proficient in any realm of the martial arts that bragged about their abilities to "stuff a boot up someone's ass?"

The answer would be "never." It goes against everything the training and discipline stands for.

Fast Larry should change his name to "Fast Talking Larry" if he wants everyone to know the truth about him.

Regards,

Fast Ken (trick shot martial arts sous chef knife throwing expert)

SpiderMan
06-16-2003, 01:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> "Fast Larry" is seeing Eric in the shadows behind every tree. Everyone who argued with him on PlayPoo, he accused of being Eric in disguise.

Yappingwolf was a name on playpool made up in response to my bluewolf name 8 months ago if I remember correctly. Unless someone corrects me, I believe that this name predates the appearance of Eric.

Yappingwolf stalked me there and soon after alf was kicked off of ccb, yapping wolf appeared here, again stalking me. In Larry, he found a more vulnerable target.

Laura <hr /></blockquote>

Laura,

Of couse I know Eric isn't Yappingwolf, but you'd never convince Larry. He probably thinks the mailman is Eric, spying on him and reporting back in to Scott Lee /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

SpiderMan

bluewolf
06-16-2003, 01:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr>

Laura,

Of couse I know Eric isn't Yappingwolf, but you'd never convince Larry. He probably thinks the mailman is Eric, spying on him and reporting back in to Scott Lee /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I am not going to say anything about playpool except to state the obvious, in case Larry reads here. It is totally different from CCB. My first foray was well I guess you could say a shock to my system.

I certainly do not think that yappingwolf is Eric and I told Larry so. When you are on a forum and attacks are coming from everywhere, deserved or not, it can be very confusing.

Before I got on ccb last august, I had never been on a forum. I am used to it now and I know sort of the difference between ccb, playpool, rsb etc and what will get a person into trouble in each place, but I sure had my bumps along the way.

Not defending anyone just reflecting sort of.

Laura

bluewolf
06-16-2003, 02:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> Ahh, wolf stalking wolf. Angling for an edge. Seeking to assert dominance in the pack. Survival of the fittest! <hr /></blockquote>

A true alpha seeks not to injure one in their pack. Correction is usually quite mild. Stating the facts is one thing, but beyond that, no further words are necessary.

Laura

SecaucusFats
06-16-2003, 10:07 PM
I remember a while back, I posted regarding Gorina (Granito) cloth, and Simonis. Both are excellent cloths, and both are worsted wool. Well, FL said that Simonis was far superior because it was 'shaved' and Gorina cloths are not. I chose not to argue with FL, but had he known what he was talking about he would know that both are shaved as is every other quality worsted wool pool table cloth. FL seems to be a narcisistic (sp?) megalomaniac.

Fats &lt; --When you most want people to listen,whisper.

bluewolf
06-17-2003, 04:04 AM
Look on the bright side of things:

It gives them something to talk about and another person to cuss at and put up fake names about.

They keep telling him to go away and then post more fake stuff (some of them).

In the words of my mother: "Thou protestest too much"

06-17-2003, 06:35 AM
I sorta find it funny that almost everyone on this post is bagging on Larry but you have no problem acting more childish and immature by backstabbing the man when you people had him banned. All of the smarta** Larry comments should have ended there, but I still see them now and then plus this thread. Itís sad the original poster had to bring up trash from another board to start this thread. What he left out was is Larry didnít start the mess; he asked one simple question about a high run then got jumped on with the idiots who did it knowing how he would react. ďLetís upset an old man and get him riledĒ that shows real maturity. Speaking of which, I have gone and read the old posts about the episode in Vegas that some people think is funny. Whatís funny about a punk kid trying to start a fight or yelling at someone at his place of business where he is trying to make a living? If they had problems fine, it could have been settled after the show but this little boy decided to come up while there were customers around. There is nothing funny about that. How would you feel if someone came to your workplace and started a fight over crap said on a message board? It isnít hard to be brave when you are threatening an old man, it boarders on cowardice. Remember Larry is in his 60s. Why donít yíall people just let it go? You talk about how bad Larry was but them act worse than he does by commenting on threads like this.

Wally_in_Cincy
06-17-2003, 06:42 AM
You make good points.....but....Larry only gets back what he dishes out. I think we all realize now that he is just a fool, but with his original attitude he brought it on himself.

06-17-2003, 06:46 AM
My point is Larry isn't dishing anything out here any more. So all of it should stop, here at least. There was no reason for this thread at all other than someone trying to start a lot of mess. A similiar thread was started on AZ and the admin deleted.

eg8r
06-17-2003, 07:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A similiar thread was started on AZ and the admin deleted. <hr /></blockquote> I bet that just pissed TomBrooklyn right off. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Ralph S.
06-17-2003, 08:16 AM
Thanks for the info Kato. I have been wondering when the ego-flaming war of the century was gonna happen&lt;FL vs. Downtown&gt;. DING DING!! Round 1 is underway, gotta go check this out LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
06-17-2003, 09:29 AM
Larry is threatening to bolt Playpool. I'm guessing that he will since he's being butchered over there. The Playpool.com guys probably at least lurk over here and were well aware of Larry's "reputation". Sadly, I quite hoped Larry would be accepted over there but man did they jump on him in a brutal way. Slamming him at every turn, posting in his name, really sticking him hard. He was on the ropes the second he hit the post button.

I wish him better luck at AZ should he decide to go there.

Kato

Rich R.
06-17-2003, 09:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> I wish him better luck at AZ should he decide to go there. <hr /></blockquote>
He has been there. Although I don't follow that closely, I believe he has gotten into it with several of the regulars.

bluewolf
06-17-2003, 10:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> He has been there. Although I don't follow that closely, I believe he has gotten into it with several of the regulars. <hr /></blockquote>

I do not go there so do not know which thread was deleted. There was one regular but they came to a point of respect, it seems. If there was anything else, I missed it.

Laura

Mr Ingrate
06-17-2003, 10:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>I do not go there so do not know which thread was deleted.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif There's a board you don't go to Laura? I guess some imposter has made 161 posts at AZbilliards as bluewolf.

Does anyone in his right mind really think that is Eric over at that sorry excuse for a message board, playpool.com?

06-17-2003, 10:36 AM

Kato
06-17-2003, 10:51 AM
never pitch any other web site but if ya want a laugh go to www.playpool.com (http://www.playpool.com) and read the verbal vomit Fast Larry spewed over there, HAHAHAHAHAH. Only thinking about the comedy level mind you.......

WW, this is slamming Larry?

Perhaps you should go read the Playpool posts? Then formulate your opinion.

Remember as well in our country we have a freedom to speak as Steve did above and you did as well. Steve wasn't overtly harsh in his comment on Larry where your comment on him is way out of line. Even Bluewolf isn't defending Larry tooth and nail like she used to.

Kato

Barbara
06-17-2003, 10:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Mr Ingrate:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>I do not go there so do not know which thread was deleted.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif There's a board you don't go to Laura? I guess some imposter has made 161 posts at AZbilliards as bluewolf.

<hr /></blockquote>

It's a malady akin to sleepwalking.

Barbara

bluewolf
06-17-2003, 11:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Mr Ingrate:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>I do not go there so do not know which thread was deleted.

Does anyone in his right mind really think that is Eric over at that sorry excuse for a message board, playpool.com? <hr /></blockquote>

I meant that I do not go there on azbilliards alll of the time, sorry for the typo

bluewolf
06-17-2003, 11:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Even Bluewolf isn't defending Larry tooth and nail like she used to.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

I do consider Larry a friend. I am just trying to not mention other's names, although I did slip up a few times in the case of yappingwolf, but I meant real names. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Also, what is the point in defending Larry on here. Nobody's opinion will be swayed. I am amusingly wondering however, if ccb will talk about him as long as downtown after he is gone /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bw

9 Ball Girl
06-17-2003, 11:49 AM
Whoo boy are we going to have a good time in Virginia... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
06-17-2003, 11:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote whitewolf:</font><hr>....you people are fools for rejoicing that he was kicked off the CCB for saying far less worse things than some our more prominent members have said (whom I remember you stupidly defending).

Why don't you go cast your Vodoo spells somewhere else, or just vomit on yourself as you probably do late at night anyway. I am sick of your little spells and your self righteousness. <hr /></blockquote>

Considering the patience that has been shown to your wife and the tens of thousands of words that have been typed answering her questions, I'm surprised you would write something like that.

Fast Larry might be a nice guy in person but we would have no way of knowing that. Here he was an overbearing obnoxious prick from the get-go.

Wally_in_Cincy
06-17-2003, 11:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>

.... I am amusingly wondering however, if ccb will talk about him as long as downtown after he is gone /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bw <hr /></blockquote>

Who talks about d0wnt0wn?

9 Ball Girl
06-17-2003, 12:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Considering the patience that has been shown to your wife and the tens of thousands of words that have been typed answering her questions, I'm surprised you would write something like that.

Fast Larry might be a nice guy in person but we would have no way of knowing that. Here he was an overbearing obnoxious prick from the get-go. <hr /></blockquote>

Tap, tap, tap
Snap, snap, snap
and a bag of chips /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Wendy~~~90 days til the US Open...at least for me it is

SpiderMan
06-17-2003, 12:34 PM
Downtown was pretty decent in PM-land, and even over on PlayPoo he's one of the more readable. I got some pretty good tournament charts from him.

I wonder if Angine is Downtown, but with his act cleaned some and hoping to impress? After all, they both front themselves as higher-level players and they both like picking on Scott. Anyone compared writing styles?

SpiderMan

bluewolf
06-17-2003, 02:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>

Considering the patience that has been shown to your wife and the tens of thousands of words that have been typed answering her questions, I'm surprised you would write something like that.

<hr /></blockquote>

I do appreciate everyone'e patience in answering my questions. I have learned a lot here. OTOH, WW and I have have very different personalities and sometimes I have asked him to not post something or to take something off. Sometimes he will not do what I ask. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Laura

9 Ball Girl
06-17-2003, 03:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>OTOH, WW and I have have very different personalities and sometimes I have asked him to not post something or to take something off. Sometimes he will not do what I ask. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif<hr /></blockquote>

So kick his a$$. JUST KIDDING!!! He's just defending you, his wife, which is understandable though I don't agree in the way he comes off at times, but c'est la vie as they say.

06-17-2003, 03:30 PM
Can't bear to look. Some of his early storytelling posts were what originally sucked me into reading this board.

But I remember in the last days of FL, one night I was checking various posts and noticed he was the last poster in every thread on my screen, all sent within a span of about 5 minutes. That summed it up for me ... a manic guy who always has to get in the last word.

Qtec
06-17-2003, 04:43 PM
Although a lot of people claim to be glad that FL has left this forum ,judging by the number of views on this post he still commands their interest.

The post was,
[ QUOTE ]
FAST LARRY...Boy, Im tired of that guy <hr /></blockquote>

Obviously not!

Q

bluewolf
06-17-2003, 06:14 PM
Yeah, Larry is an older guy and boy he did not like playpool.com. I tried to explain the benefits of havin a place you could just let it all hang out and talk trash but he did not think that was very funny.

I mean, think about it, ya have to have this image at work, and if you go to church you have to act even nicer. Then there is ccb where the people are mostly nice and wanting to talk pool so nice talk is what is appropriate here... but don't some of you ever want to just let it out?

Larry did not seem to think that all that trash talk would be fun but there is a place for everything, that is why we have 3 different forums and different kinds of friends and stuff. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Off the topic, yeah, I think lots of people here like reading about gossip and stuff, what do you think?

Laura

SecaucusFats
06-17-2003, 09:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote whitewolf:</font><hr> I have met Fast Larry in person and must say that he was very enteraining, very intelligent, very knowledgable about pool, and that you people are fools for rejoicing that he was kicked off the CCB for saying far less worse things than some our more prominent members have said (whom I remember you stupidly defending).

Why don't you go cast your Vodoo spells somewhere else, or just vomit on yourself as you probably do late at night anyway. I am sick of your little spells and your self righteousness. <hr /></blockquote>

I'm not answering for anyone other than myself.

It's not what FL says, or for that matter, anyone else here says. It's all in the delivery. People do not appreciate being pontificated to. Likewise, most normal human beings here, did not enjoy being being pooh-pooed, if they expressed an opinion which did not meet with FL's infallible construct. Such behavior is not appreciated; no matter who's doing it.

FL does know a lot of things, but he has not yet learned the value of humility. I bear him no ill will.

Fats

Voodoo Daddy
06-17-2003, 10:37 PM
Well well, Whitewolf crawls out from under his rock to bash VOODOO. I will spare the BS and cut right to the meat of it. You have a problem with me Whitewolf? You can easily correct the problem at the OPEN. I will gladly meet with you to you can discuss my obvious blatant hate for you, Larry and anyone else you want to list. Better yet...why dont we match up. You pick the pool game and the race, the loser tosses himself of the top of the hotel upon defeat. Hope your not afraid of heights....HAHAHAHA

Larry, though harmless &lt;other than his karate stance&gt; was a know all/tell all from jump street. He was abusive and overly nasty to people he does not know. You wanna stand up for him...I applaud you. Doesnt say much for your character but it does show what side of the fence you stand on. Yes I did defend someone on the CCB when you and yours went after them...I'd do it again in a minute, "stupidly" or not. If I remember right, I backed you down then too.....In closing WHITEWOLF...dont sing it, Bring it!!

Steve Ferraro {aka} BIG DADDY/VOODOO/BIG PAPPA in Miami...not hard to find but hard to fade

bluewolf
06-18-2003, 05:55 AM
Steve,

Although ww and I are married, we are quite different.Maybe that opposite attracks thing.

While I am not top of your list, I have nothing against you. After all, you WERE one of the first nice people to me on CCB. I do not forget.

I have hoped that old antagonisms would be forgotten, perhaps that was niave of me.

See you at the open!!!

BW----&gt;tries to harm noone

Voodoo Daddy
06-18-2003, 06:55 AM
BW...I have no beef with you.Yes I was nice to you and I'm nothing more than a man with a strong opinion. I dont live and die by the CCB or any other set of rules but my own. I keep my distance from certain people outta respect. You didnt attack me...your man did and it shows that he has a problem with me. I dont run nor will I be challenged. I wouldnt fugg with me if I were him, nuff said.

bluewolf
06-18-2003, 09:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr>
Larry, though harmless &lt;other than his karate stance&gt; was a know all/tell all from jump street. He was abusive and overly nasty to people he does not know. You wanna stand up for him...

Steve Ferraro {aka} BIG DADDY/VOODOO/BIG PAPPA in Miami...not hard to find but hard to fade <hr /></blockquote>

Just to set the record straight, the kind of friend I am.Now I am talking about gut level not a casual friend. Saying Larry is my friend includes at times being brutally honest with him. To me a true friend stands with you no matter what, that is in terms of acceptance of them even if you do not like what they are doing. If someone were my friend, and I thought they were off the beam or getting themself in trouble with their behavior, I would tell them so,as I have Larry at times.

Just being a people pleaser and telling a person what they want to hear, is, in my book, no friend. I guess some people call it 'tough love'. And well, if the 'friend' cannot take my words,perhaps they are not ready or capable of true strong friendship.

Others have been that kind of friend to me and regardless of how the words are delivered, I do know the difference between the words of friendship and flames.

JMHO

bw

06-18-2003, 09:36 AM

Stretch
06-18-2003, 10:20 AM
Holy fu$&amp; i just read the whole thread.

Got three brain cells left, the others are dead.

Learned Larry is dangerous in a Karate type stance.

Resembling a man that has $hit in his pants.

Then like the sudden turn of a wheel.

It's Voodoo and White Wolf in "let's make a deal".

I gotta see this one, the whole gang has spoken.

Seems the natives are resless...soon time for the OPEN!! St.

bluewolf
06-18-2003, 11:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> Holy fu$&amp; i just read the whole thread.
Got three brain cells left, the others are dead.

<hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, me too, and I do not like it. In a flame war, nobody wins, everybody loses.

Everyone that is here that I know is here for the love of the game, or so I thought.

I have made my mistakes and made my amends to the best of my ability,to those I was made aware of. Sorry, ww, but I have to say this. I feel that after moving on, I am getting my face rubbed in it all over again and it feels like sh*t. This place is like a family and family is supposed to forgive and forget.

Laura

06-18-2003, 07:02 PM
= There are many spells that can be conjured, but dost thou have the wisdom to use your powers wisely? That is the challenge. It is just another test. Take heed. =

06-19-2003, 05:00 AM

bluewolf
06-19-2003, 05:07 AM
GEEZ. I guess ww will be trying to hog the table.

This is dumb albeit somewhat funny, the first part without the vomit. Don't know where that came from. I took it dirty.

Why not just play and shake hands? Would that be too hard?

bw

Voodoo Daddy
06-19-2003, 07:38 PM
Your obsession with vomit is quite disturbing. Sadly, it seems you have a fetish for it. The ribbed cue must be some inbred fantasy which I will not have any part of. I will agree to all your idiotic terms provided I lose. When I win I want you to strip naked and tell the pool room, one person at a time what a fool you really are for thinking you could be in the same area code as I on the pool table. Then you are to put your clothes back on to keep people from getting ill and find a overpass to dive off of...so I never have to hear/see/endure your ranting about anything ever again. How ya like me know?

Eric.
06-20-2003, 10:05 AM
O.k., we've got action. When, where, and why? See below!

LuuuuuhET's Get Readee ta RUMBLLLLLE!
When: Sept. 2003

Where: At the US Open, VA

Why: Why not!

I'm taking bets. Will it be Howling Mad(Murdock) Whitewolf or Voodoo (that you do) Daddy that will be still standing after the smoke clears? Will there be peace in the valley for the loser/winner? Will Saddam Hussein surface? We shall see. Step up to the plate. Place your bets.

Eric &gt;adjusting my visor and sharpening a pencil

Rich R.
06-20-2003, 10:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr>LuuuuuhET's Get Readee ta RUMBLLLLLE!
When: Sept. 2004

Where: At the US Open, VA<hr /></blockquote>

Eric, unless you caught in a time warp, I believe it is still 2003. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, my money is on the big man with the little doll full of pins. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric.
06-20-2003, 10:25 AM
Whoops! My bad! Thanks Rich. BTW, would you be my first customer?

Eric

Rich R.
06-20-2003, 10:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> BTW, would you be my first customer?

Eric <hr /></blockquote>
We'll work it out in September. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Qtec
06-20-2003, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, my money is on the big man with the little doll full of pins.
<hr /></blockquote>

Thought you didnt gamble. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

9 Ball Girl
06-20-2003, 11:08 AM
Bahahahahaha!!!! My money is on Big Poppa. Because I love him that's why. And I've seen his game too! Hey Kato, how many days now?

Rich R.
06-20-2003, 11:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
BTW, my money is on the big man with the little doll full of pins.
<hr /></blockquote>

Thought you didnt gamble. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q <hr /></blockquote>
I don't remember saying that I didn't gamble at all. If I did, I'm sorry.
To clarify, I have not played pool for money in many years, so, in a limited way I don't gamble. However, I have played pool for money in the past, and may again in the future, and I do, on occassion, gamble on other things.
I have nothing against gambling. I'm sorry if I have given that impression to you.

Voodoo Daddy
06-20-2003, 11:58 AM
HELL Rich, this aint gambling...its STEALING!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

I want the board to know I have no ill feelings towards WW, Larry, Patrick or anyone else that thinks I gotta hard-on for them. Truth is unless we have met or talked to you on the phone, your a screen name to me. Maybe some cant seperate the internet from real life, I have no trouble with it. Last thing on this for me. I have enjoyed all the banter, all the pre-game hype but the truth is...showtime is the true test.

Mr Ingrate
06-20-2003, 12:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> O.k., we've got action. When, where, and why? See below!

LuuuuuhET's Get Readee ta RUMBLLLLLE!
When: Sept. 2003

Where: At the US Open, VA

Why: Why not!

I'm taking bets. Will it be Howling Mad(Murdock) Whitewolf or Voodoo (that you do) Daddy that will be still standing after the smoke clears? Will there be peace in the valley for the loser/winner? Will Saddam Hussein surface? We shall see. Step up to the plate. Place your bets.

Eric &gt;adjusting my visor and sharpening a pencil <hr /></blockquote>

I predict a barewolf.

Kato
06-20-2003, 02:02 PM
Still purty many. I can't count so good until I get down to enough fingers and toes.

Kato~~~Tucky~~~~Tot

SpiderMan
06-20-2003, 02:31 PM
I had no plans of going and no time off from work either, but now I'm trying to gome up with some way to become tournament videographer.

SpiderMan

Chris Cass
06-20-2003, 07:32 PM
Hi Eric,

Not to get in the middle of this woofing but I am willing to go with $300. on Big Pappa. Is there any odds? I have the inside scoop from my detectives in Fla.

Regards,

C.C.~~W.W., he is tough to fade. I'd reconsider. /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Qtec
06-20-2003, 08:01 PM
Voodoo,
I,m sure you would agree that there is no point in playing if its a steal. Its only a game if both players have a chance of winning . If you are a player and ww isnt , i think a handicap would be fair.
If you are as good as you think you are ,it still wont be a problem , or not?

Q

bluewolf
06-21-2003, 04:25 AM
9 ball apa style. Assuming that the doctors let me come, this would be fun. I would be a 2 and the rest of you would be 7-9. Gives me one heck of a spot. teehee

bluewolf
06-21-2003, 04:30 AM
btw, If VD is an A player, there would definately have to be a spot. WW is a good apa 7, not an A player. He might kill me for saying this but fair is fair.

Rich R.
06-21-2003, 04:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> btw, If VD is an A player, there would definately have to be a spot. WW is a good apa 7, not an A player. He might kill me for saying this but fair is fair. <hr /></blockquote>

I don't believe this is an APA sanctioned tournament.
In fact, it ain't sanctioned by anybody, but the people on this board. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

highsea
06-21-2003, 05:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Voodoo,
I,m sure you would agree that there is no point in playing if its a steal. Its only a game if both players have a chance of winning . If you are a player and ww isnt , i think a handicap would be fair.
If you are as good as you think you are ,it still wont be a problem , or not?

Q <hr /></blockquote>

Dammit Q! I already got my bet down! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-CM

Wally_in_Cincy
06-21-2003, 08:16 AM
If someone will send me a dollar I will bet it on "Don" Ferraro.

Wally~~humming Godfather theme

Voodoo Daddy
06-21-2003, 08:32 AM
WOW...3 ballons on a dead man? I havent played a challenge match since Moby Dick was a minnow. I know he loves me like a brother bettin' hard earned cash on me. To clear the air about "APA" rating BS. I'm no better than a 7...weak one at that but I listen to SLIPKNOT for mental strength, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Voodoo~~~leans on his lady for love and Slipknot for power, gonna make someone wish they left me alone!!!

Voodoo Daddy
06-21-2003, 11:28 AM
I dont think I'm anything Q...those that know me know I can play a lil. I never practice, nor do I play in local weekly/weekend events. I will not hit a ball until mid-September either &lt;all pool players say they never hit balls, I'm no different/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif&gt; We'll see, thats all I can say...

bluewolf
06-21-2003, 11:37 AM
Chris is smart. I doubt he would be putting $300 on less than an A player. Don't be so modest. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Qtec
06-21-2003, 12:31 PM
Funny, thats what some American guy said to me before he took my 50 euro,s..... what was his name .......Archer something ...... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Voodoo . No voodoo . Lets have a clean game .

And dont forget to clean your jacket /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Old proverb; "if you play a biker for money at pool , you better be good or be a fast runner'.

Q

Q ...Qtec,s 7 secrets of pool are available to the highest bidder . With these secrets ,you cant lose!!

bolo
06-21-2003, 12:50 PM
Sounds like waffling to me. Wasn't it WW who issued the challenge? It is a long way off but I bet neither of you two will show up. Lets just wait and see. I don't live that far and I go every year, I plan on stopping in on the ccb tournament to get a look at some of you characters. No interest in introducing myself just curious. I have no doubt you won't be there.

Tom_In_Cincy
06-21-2003, 12:57 PM
CW and Crew, have no say in this tournament.

For those that don't know, there are some very good players already signed up for this. Some are APA 7s some are better than the average Road Player.

But as far as WW and VD. My money is on WW. (I am use to giving VD all my money anyway, so what's the difference?)

Voodoo Daddy
06-21-2003, 01:00 PM
&lt;Laughing at BOLO&gt; Wish I knew you had some heart, you could get down on that bet me not showin'...

Voodoo Daddy
06-21-2003, 01:03 PM
TAP TAP TAP...finally someone with a sense of humor!!! I love it!!!

bluewolf
06-21-2003, 02:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bolo:</font><hr> Sounds like waffling to me. Wasn't it WW who issued the challenge? It is a long way off but I bet neither of you two will show up. Lets just wait and see. I<hr /></blockquote>

I believed that ww flamed vd, vd issued the challenge, if I have read all 4 pages of this thread correctly. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Laura

bolo
06-21-2003, 03:27 PM
It took me a second to get what you ment. I mean Bw and WW not you. I know you will be there. In the past BW has always been a no show from what I remember. Vally Forge, the Derby, she like to make plans but never follows through. Will just see my guess she won't be there. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

bluewolf
06-21-2003, 03:46 PM
We were both at VF.As far as the open last year, we told ccb ahead of time that we could not come so others could have our slots in the ccb tournie. I had personal reasons I could not come to the other events, which is none of your business.

Too bad this isnt playpool, dude.

bolo
06-21-2003, 07:56 PM
You post a lot of junk on here and make every thought that comes into your head everybodies business. I have been reading this board a long time and have a pretty good handle on most of the posters.

Rod
06-21-2003, 08:29 PM
BW, there ain't no weight in this kind of deal. Hell there not playing for anything yet, just pride. If they want to gamble after that, their both big boys and can make sumthin happen if they want. I doubt real seriously that will happen though.

Rod

Rod
06-21-2003, 08:30 PM
It's in the mail!

06-21-2003, 11:54 PM
I asked Fast about this, he said if you come up with $300 bucks, he will drive to Brooklyn and whip his ass behind the pool hall dumpster, a true street fight, no weapons. Fast only asked two things, if he hurts him bad, and he intends to, he wants to walk away clean. Since the punk is young enough to be his grandson, Fast wants 10 to 1 odds on any betting line. Fast said he'd bet a bundle on himself.
He says the fight wont last 60 seconds, he will take side bets on that one also. He may be old, but he is 6'l", 250 and has 17" arms and is strong as a bull. Dont count the guy out, he could pull it off. He is also a 2nd degree black belt, they are very dangerous people when they are 70.
They can hit you one time and kill you on the spot.
the Ice mon

06-21-2003, 11:56 PM
A little birdie told me the only reason you are betting on him is he lei ed you in Philadelphia.
I heard you said it was the best damn lei you ever had.
The ice Mon

06-22-2003, 12:20 AM
I just read 3 pages of nuttin but hate and veneom, you all are nothing but meaner than a texas rattle snake. You'll ought to go back and re read some of the crap you wrote and be ashmed of your selves. You are beating up a guy who cant defend him self, so you now have a free run to smear him in the dirt. You all got real brave then didnt you. Like the guy posted, you are all nothing but a buncy of cowards hiding behind your computers. In Texas, we call this a neck tie party, this wuz nuttin but a damn lynching. Why did you not just drag the guy out and nail him to the cross and cruxify him, excuse me, I guess you did that, the only thiong you all missed doing wuz ligtin a fire under him and buring him at the stake, and or cross. he talked about your mob mentality, he just proved to me what he was talkin about reading this and seeing youi boys in action. You all make me want to puke.
The Ice Mon

bolo
06-22-2003, 03:26 AM
You know Larry, just for the record. I was one of the guys bidding on your tickets to the Masters on ebay. I stopped bidding when I suspected there was shill bidding going on driving the price up. You are a real piece of garbage from the word go Mr. Grindinger. I will make those my parting words to you, you sir are not worth one more second of mine or anyones time. Crawl back under your rock.

Voodoo Daddy
06-22-2003, 03:50 AM
&lt;~~steps up to BOLO...shakes hands and hands him a drink...no blood, no foul.

Voodoo Daddy
06-22-2003, 04:06 AM
Pretty disrespectful.../ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif Love the ones that hide behind a screen name, dont you 9BG?

Voodoo Daddy
06-22-2003, 04:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> vd issued the challenge,/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Laura <hr /></blockquote>

YES I DID!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bluewolf
06-22-2003, 06:20 AM
All perty intererting.

ww flames vd
vd challenges ww
bets comin in
bolo flames but look at his profile, nutin no email not taking pms.dont want to meet us.just wants to look at us.

what a piece of work /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

gna all over da place

pooljunkie73
06-22-2003, 07:08 AM
gna,

That post is totally uncalled for.You should keep your comments about 9ballgirl to yourself,you ignorant SOB.She has never said anything against you.

06-22-2003, 09:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> All perty intererting.

ww flames vd
vd challenges ww
bets comin in
bolo flames but look at his profile, nutin no email not taking pms.dont want to meet us.just wants to look at us.

what a piece of work /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

gna all over da place

<hr /></blockquote>

and BW with sumthing to say about everything{and I do mean everything}

06-22-2003, 10:03 AM
HAHAhahahaHAHahaHAhahAHHAhAhaHAahhahahaha!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chris Cass
06-22-2003, 02:15 PM
Yaa right,

I've got the scoop on you. Don't think Ervelino(sp) or Toby Sweet, and Super Mario can be wrong. BTW, Moby Dick was never a Minnow. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~besides Kato knows all. hahahahahaha /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Eric.
06-23-2003, 08:52 AM
Hey Cass-man, good to see ya around!

I'm gonna try to put a line together on this one. Only problem is that all the bets are getting too one sided! How does the Vig make money on this one?! I'll be outta business before I'm in business /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric &gt;removing his visor and breaking his pencil

Chris Cass
06-23-2003, 09:09 AM
Good question,

I think 5% Vig with 1/1 odds. Get Voodoo on the side and split. hahahaha Wait, I'll loose out bigtime. Forget everything I said. I've gone lost my mind. HAHAHAHAHAHA

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif,

C.C.

9 Ball Girl
06-23-2003, 10:15 AM
That's it! Tom, keep the tapes...Blah

Voodoo Daddy
06-23-2003, 12:16 PM
Rat me out why dont ya? HAHAHAHAHA. You forgot Varner, Mizerak, Martin...and Chris Cass!!!

griffith_d
07-04-2003, 09:17 PM
Playpool.com message board has been removed,...Mmmmmtoo many bad messages.

Griff