PDA

View Full Version : Whos online

bolo
06-16-2003, 08:31 AM
What is the reason for not showing yourself online? There are 15 on right now and only 5 names. I like to check who is online when I sign on and also before I sign off. If I see someone making a post, I may stay on for a few more minutes to see what they are posting. Just wondering, I am new here as a poster, Is there something I should know?

nAz
06-16-2003, 08:35 AM
Lukers..
i think they do that so no one will bother them /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif you how VIPS can be

PQQLK9
06-16-2003, 09:22 AM
I don't want anyone to know that I enjoy reading nAz's posts /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
06-16-2003, 10:53 AM
Kato is my boss and I don't want him to know I'm goofing off /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Karatemom
06-16-2003, 11:17 AM
I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression that I'm on the computer 24/7 /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Heide ~ me, never, I'm too busy with other things /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
06-16-2003, 12:45 PM
DUH!
I just realized, after all this time, that you would see yourself if you were online. In my profile, I have checked the box wrong.

Sometimes it takes a subtle reminder of how things work, to set things right.

Thanks for the reminder.

nAz
06-17-2003, 11:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> I don't want anyone to know that I enjoy reading nAz's posts /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Yes i too suspect this of everyone else here, but i just didn't want to say anything /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SPetty
06-17-2003, 12:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bolo:</font><hr> What is the reason for not showing yourself online? <hr /></blockquote>I just noticed that all the cool kids were doing it like that, so I had to do it like that to be cool, like the cool kids...

Wally_in_Cincy
06-17-2003, 01:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> I just noticed that all the cool kids were doing it like that, so I had to do it like that to be cool, like the cool kids... <hr /></blockquote>

Yep. That makes you part of the "Inner Circle" /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9 Ball Girl
06-17-2003, 01:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> I just noticed that all the cool kids were doing it like that, so I had to do it like that to be cool, like the cool kids... <hr /></blockquote>

Yep. That makes you part of the "Inner Circle" /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>Well, I'm never in Stealth Mode. But I'm still cool /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif--and bad...Heh heh heh

SPetty
06-17-2003, 01:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>Yep. That makes you part of the "Inner Circle" /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>NoNoNo - it just meant at the time that I was trying to be one of the cool kids. The cool kids aren't in cliques or "inner circles" - they're independent thinkers that don't always go along with the crowd!

SPetty~~~Doesn't always go along with the crowd, but sometimes is too timid to speak out against the crowd for fear of lynching and retaliation, not that we do that here...

Kato
06-17-2003, 02:12 PM
Do you really wanna see me? When I'm incogneto it's because I'm hiding from the "bad people".

Kato

stickman
06-17-2003, 09:34 PM
I was always visible until just recently. We recently had a new horse's a$$ on the board. I hadn't been on for a few days and signed on to see what was up. I immediately got a lewd PM from this person, and continued to get them during the time I was on the board. I figured he was checking who's online to target his victims. I decided to go invisible after that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif