PDA

View Full Version : Charity drive included at CAT stop 3/30&31

Holly
03-29-2002, 09:35 AM
Greetings Everyone,

CAT tour member, Cynthia Hunsacker had an awesome suggestion and has organized a small food and clothing drive to benefit "Serve", a Manassas area Homeless Shelter and Soup Kitchen. Please accept my appology for this short notice and please do not feel that this is something that you have to participate with if you plan to attend the CAT tour stop in Manassas, but anyone who is interested in donating a can of food or a piece of clothing they would like to get rid of, there will be a box at Sharp Shooters to place any and all donations. Cynthia's mother will be organizing any donations recieved.

Thanks also to Cynthia for her heartwarming idea and pulling it all together!

Please contact me at hollyryan@threecatproductions.org if you have any questions.

All the best,
Holly

Tom_In_Cincy
03-29-2002, 12:46 PM
Holly, thanks for thinking about CCB for this great news of the CAT events.
By the way, would you explain the CAT points system? How do you figure points assignments for the top finishers?
Thanks again.. and very good luck for you and your new tourn and all its players.

Holly
03-29-2002, 02:47 PM
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the reply. I am the messenger, kudos go to CAT tour member Cynthia Hunsacker! She was the brains behind this one : )

As far as the point system, the one we use is the recommended sanctioned point system from the WPBA to the US Regional Tours.

Take care,
Holly