PDA

View Full Version : CCB Name Tags Sent / Print Your Own

Mr Ingrate
06-16-2003, 07:25 PM
It occured to me that some who would have liked name tags didn't contact me because they didn't want to reveal their snail mail address. That's cool. I've made an interactive .PDF form where you can enter your information and print your own tag. It is set up for 6 per page as per an Avery #5384 with each tag being 4" x 3". The vertical crop marks are on the page. You don't need special form just print on 8.5 x 11 paper and insert into a badge holder. I'd suggest heavier paper than normal letter paper. In any case, using color, your name tag will look the same as all the rest I made up and sent out. The name tags went out last Thursday and I hope they get out of the country before Canada Post goes on strike.

Here is the link (Note: right click to save on your computer)

Name Tags (http://www3.telus.net/syrja/ccb/ccb_nametag.pdf)

I made up and sent out the following tags,

Chris Cass, Karatemom, Spike, Socrates, Deeman, Brian in Va, cueball1950, Rich R, Mrs Rich R, Wally in Cincy, Kato, Phil in Sofla, Voodoo Daddy, Eric, pooldaddy9, 9 Ball Girl, Ross Ulmer, JMD in VA, Mark Griffin, Tom in Cincy, and Killer Break.

By the way, get a name tag if you plan on being at the US open whether or not you play in the CCB tournament.

WesK
06-16-2003, 07:34 PM
Very cool.

Thanks.

wes

Karatemom
06-16-2003, 07:40 PM
Very nice of you, again, Dave. Thanks so much. Can't wait to see them!

Heide

Deeman
06-17-2003, 06:03 AM
Thanks, Dave. you da man...

pooldaddy9
06-17-2003, 06:44 AM
Thanks, great job...