PDA

View Full Version : Our contribution to the CCB tourney

Karatemom
06-16-2003, 11:00 PM
First, let me say that this was a massive joint effort. I have been working feverishly, along with the help of a couple of other fellow CCB'ers, on something special for our CCB tourney in September.

I have come up with a design for a t shirt for us for this tournament. I managed to get the pictures up on a new web page, but they're not the greatest. I will work on getting them a bit clearer, but they'll have to do for now. The t shirt, I guarantee, will look much better, LOL. The front design will be on the upper left portion of the t shirt, and the back design will be full.

www.geocities.com/pulshutinmom/index.html (http://www.geocities.com/pulshutinmom/index.html)

I will be ordering white t shirts, long sleeve t's, and/or sweatshirts for anyone interested in purchasing them.

If you would like one, you can PM me, or email me, with your name and shirt size. These will have to be ordered by the end of July so we've got a little bit of time yet.

Sweatshirts will cost $20 each
T Shirts will cost $15
Long Sleeve T Shirts will cost $17

Proceeds will go to the shipping and handling costs. Monies will have to be due prior in the form of a money order, of which I will send you a receipt of course. Being in charge of the Washington PTA funds was a great prerequisite, LOL.

I'm sure there are things that I forgot, it's late and I've been working on this since about 6:30 this evening. If you have questions, please ask.

Heide

Tom_In_Cincy
06-17-2003, 06:29 AM
WOW.. great job Heide..

I'll take an extra large.. and put it on my bill.. LOL..

pooldaddy9
06-17-2003, 06:39 AM
GREAT job, you have been busy. pm me where to send check. thanks

Kato
06-17-2003, 07:12 AM
Do you take Visa? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'll mail you a money order maybe Friday for a long sleeve T-shirt.

Kato~~~wonders where you buy a money order?

Ralph S.
06-17-2003, 07:31 AM
Heide, that is a great idea, and I would relly like to place an order. A few questions though. I will be unable to make the Open, so can I still order? If yes, I WOULD LIKE TO GET LARGEEEEEEEE SIZES!!. I will pay the extra fees if there are any. Please PM me. Oh yeah, tell my buddy I said HEY! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
06-17-2003, 08:49 AM
Heide that's bee-u-tiful! I'd like a medium, sleeveless and cropped right up above the belly button. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Just kidding (no I'm not!). I'll send you a money order on Friday to the address from the card Chris sent me (which was nice btw and it's sitting right next to my monitor at home!).

Kato--you can buy a money order in the post office...

Thank you /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

SPetty
06-17-2003, 11:12 AM
Howdy,

Nice shirt!

Would it help if I donated my PayPal account to collect funds and then sent you one big check? We can put a "click here to pay" button on your web site...

Can those of us unable to attend still buy one?

SPetty~~~Geez, if I'd have known I'd get my name on the official shirt as a sponsor, I'd have donated some cash or prize!

Karatemom
06-17-2003, 11:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Howdy,

Nice shirt!

Would it help if I donated my PayPal account to collect funds and then sent you one big check? We can put a "click here to pay" button on your web site...
<font color="blue"> That's a great idea, but I have no idea how to do that. I would definitely need your help with that one. That way, you can do either c/c or m/o. I try and stay away from those nasty credit cards if at all possible, LOL. </font color>

Can those of us unable to attend still buy one?
<font color="blue">NO! J/K. Of course you can. That's what part of the shipping is for. I figured that some who aren't able to attend would want one and I can ship it directly to you. Also, if those going to the Open want their shirt earlier instead of receiving it at the Open, I can send it to their home prior as well. </font color>

SPetty~~~Geez, if I'd have known I'd get my name on the official shirt as a sponsor, I'd have donated some cash or prize! <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks, Susan. You're a godsend.

Heide

Karatemom
06-17-2003, 11:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ralph S.:</font><hr> Heide, that is a great idea, and I would relly like to place an order. A few questions though. I will be unable to make the Open, so can I still order? If yes, I WOULD LIKE TO GET LARGEEEEEEEE SIZES!!. I will pay the extra fees if there are any. Please PM me. Oh yeah, tell my buddy I said HEY! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I will gladly tell CC you said hi. He is doing so much better these days. Even cooked dinner last night. He had a steak and Christ and I had a grilled cheese. He makes the best! hahahahaha

Yes, even though you be able to make it to the Open, you can order a shirt. I will send it to your home address, which we will worry about later, once I've gotten them ordered. You just let me know how many and which ones and we're set. SPetty is going to help me with a Paypal account for those of you who know how to do that, haha. I'm clueless. That may be easier for some people. For me, it's easier and cheaper to buy a money order at the bank! hahaha.

Heide

Tom_In_Cincy
06-17-2003, 12:01 PM
Too Late, I've already ordered your tee shirt, size JR. Petite. You'll look great..

SPetty
06-17-2003, 12:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> Thanks, SPetty. You're a godsend.<hr /></blockquote>Nope, just the new official CCB treasurer.

If anyone wants to use PayPal to buy their shirts, please PM me and I'll give you the email address to use. If you want to wait a day, I'll either work with Karatemom to get it on her web site, or I'll put up a web site with quick and easy PayPal "Buy It Now" buttons.

I will ask, however, that you add an additional up to 0.90 to cover the PayPal fees... (They charge 2.9% plus $0.30 per transaction) /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif I'll have that built in to the buttons provided...

If there's any other thing we need a CCB treasurer for, let me know!

SPetty~~~ Official CCB Treasurer - kinda like that!

Deeman
06-17-2003, 03:07 PM
Are we going to have these in large, really large and "ate way too many burgers last year"?

Karatemom
06-17-2003, 03:15 PM
They carry up to XXX large, but if a bigger size is needed, I will go and buy one and ship it to them to use.

Heide ~ lucky they carry children's sizes, LOL

heater451
06-17-2003, 04:43 PM
Way cool!

(btw, I sent an email to the @ddress in your profile.)

===================

Barbara
06-17-2003, 05:28 PM
Hey!!!

I'm not gonna be there, but I'll throw in some nuts for the top three finishers!!!

Or is it the top four for a RR event??

And an extra bag for Spetty and Karatemom!!!

Barbara~~~stoking the oven... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman
06-18-2003, 05:42 AM
I'll be out of town until Friday but will order a couple of XXX and a small for my wife.... This was a great idea!!

Eric.
06-18-2003, 09:50 AM
Now I have to win! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric &gt;one of Barbara's junkies