PDA

View Full Version : PAYPAL ACCT FOR CCB T SHIRTS!

Karatemom
06-17-2003, 08:34 PM
With the help of SPetty and heater451, the images look great and you can order your t shirt using paypal. Here's the link:

www.geocities.com/pulshutinmom/index.html (http://www.geocities.com/pulshutinmom/index.html)

This should add some convenience to everything. Even if you order through paypal, would you please PM me with what you ordered so I can keep track here. SPetty has the reins on the paypal and not everyone will order through there. It is much appreciated. Thanks! None of this was possible without your help.

Also, any sponsors that I don't have on that picture will be on the final design. I'm not as good at this as some of us here and don't want to mess up a good thing. The final design will have every sponsors name on it.

Heide ~ grateful

bluewolf
06-18-2003, 06:24 AM
They look great!

Are they iron on or screenprint?

bw

Karatemom
06-18-2003, 06:41 AM
Screenprinted. The iron on type doesn't last as long or look as professional.

Heide

Ralph S.
06-18-2003, 06:55 AM
Great looking shirts Heide, maybe now I can be halfway stylish. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I need you to pm me with your mailing address. I have it here but want to confirm it as I will be sending a money order directly to you to cover my costs.

Harold Acosta
06-21-2003, 09:48 AM
What's the color of the T-shirts? No collar shirts?

Harold

Rich R.
06-21-2003, 09:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Harold Acosta:</font><hr> What's the color of the T-shirts? No collar shirts?

Harold <hr /></blockquote>

Harold, I believe all of the shirts are white.

http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=84680&amp;Forum=All _Forums&amp;Words=Karatemom&amp;Match=Username&amp;Searchpage= 0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=84508&amp;Search=true#Pos t84680

Karatemom
06-21-2003, 10:08 AM
Yes, they are all white, and no collars, crew necks. Using those particular colors in the silkscreening shows up the best on a white shirt.

Heide

Voodoo Daddy
06-21-2003, 10:35 AM
Its discrimination I tell ya /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif!! XXL? WTF? A fat guy never gets included. Midgets in their 'lil shirts, I'm gonna take that tourney like Godzilla did Tokyo with all the 'lil people screaming in Japanese...Eric will translate!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

SPetty
06-21-2003, 09:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Its discrimination I tell ya! XXL? A fat guy never gets included. Midgets in their 'lil shirts... <hr /></blockquote> hahahaha - Voodoo, that's what the "Other" choice is regarding shirt size. Karatemom said she would special order special sizes - just choose "Other" and add a message about what special size you want!