PDA

View Full Version : Break cue you use

miko
06-18-2003, 02:53 AM
I'm currently looking for a jump/break or just a break cue to match my cue. I have heard positive feedback for the sledgehammer/arnot and the bunjee cues. Care to share what break cue you guys are using and how is the performance?

rackmup
06-18-2003, 03:59 AM
...Predator BK with an extra shaft.

It's been banned from seven different poolrooms here in the Metroplex...I've shattered 6 racks of balls, damaged the hearing of nearby spectators and broken the sound barrier with the speed of my break.

Predator BK...yeah...that's the ticket.

Regards,

Ken

Predator314
06-18-2003, 06:29 AM
I also use a Predator BK. I've been banned from 5 pool halls for shattering picture windows, a jukebox, and fracturing a person's skull (just kidding on all accounts /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif ).

It's a nice break cue, but pretty expensive. I have a friend that uses a J & J Jump/Break. It's made different than any I found on the web. The ferrule is very short. The jump part of it jumps easier than my Lucasi jumper and the thing breaks like a champ. He paid $75 for it in Mountain City, TN. I paid $288 for my Predator.

Ralph S.
06-18-2003, 07:03 AM
LOL, I use my McDermott for my break cue. Who in their right mind would use a 450 dollar McDermott to break with? Ralph S. pleads the 5th on this one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

JPB
06-18-2003, 08:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ralph S.:</font><hr> LOL, I use my McDermott for my break cue. Who in their right mind would use a 450 dollar McDermott to break with? Ralph S. pleads the 5th on this one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Not me, I use something a lot more expensive. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif No, but seriously, I think the whole break cue thing is kind of overdone. The cue I play with is much solider and hits harder than a cheap break cue. With the new tips you aren't going to destroy the tip quickly. You won't damage your cue hitting at break speed if (1) your cue is decent and (2) you break properly. So why is everyone going to break cues? It used to be guys would break with their playing cues. Good playing cues. The break sticks were usually used to save the tip on the playing cue if they were used. I guess it's good for pool to have players buy a lot of cues, but I have decided against a break stick. I'm not a pro or anything tho, I must admit. But don't feel bad using your mcdermott. Now you might want to upgrade from the mcdermott, but you can then break with whatever you get. Don't apologize. If a cue can't hit a ball it isn't much of a cue.

9 Ball Girl
06-18-2003, 08:31 AM
I have a custom made break/jump cue by Paul Delillo. I have a pretty good break so it doesn't matter what I use to break. My friend just got a beautiful break cue by Mike Capone (a 6 month wait but worth it!). It breaks like a dream. Pretty stiff and it has a 13.75mm tip!

Kato
06-18-2003, 09:18 AM
I currently use a Cuetec "Mike Massey Destroyer" B/J that I've had for 10 years now. Early next year I'll by ordering the Omen Grey Ghost to match my play cue. However, unlike the others on the board that have the Grey Ghost I'll have an Ebony Ghost with matching rings. The price will be high but worth it and will look really nice in my new Jack Justic case that I'll be ordering.

Kato

bolo
06-18-2003, 09:38 AM
I found a house cue I liked a while back. I had it cut down by a local cue man ($35.) He used an aluminum 3/8 screw and it feel exactaly the same as before it was cut. It is the best break cue I have used in a long time.

bolo
06-18-2003, 09:41 AM
I don't use the same kind of tip on my break cue as on my playing cue. I also shape it differently. It is also an ounce lighter. It's an advantage as far as I am concerned.

miko
06-18-2003, 09:49 AM
I've already tried a BK and I'm actually impressed with it. However, its kinda expensive and I hate the look of that Big cat in the forearm. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

miko
06-18-2003, 09:52 AM
Is there any websites that have pictures of the cues of Paul Delillo? thanks

UTAddb
06-18-2003, 09:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Predator314:</font><hr>
I have a friend that uses a J &amp; J Jump/Break. It's made different than any I found on the web. The ferrule is very short. The jump part of it jumps easier than my Lucasi jumper and the thing breaks like a champ. He paid $75 for it in Mountain City, TN. I paid $288 for my Predator. <hr /></blockquote>
I have heard J&amp;J's are great jumpers and are really cheap.

miko
06-18-2003, 09:56 AM
I have heard about the Grey Ghost a few times before but have not seen one. Do u know any website with sample pics? thanks

miko
06-18-2003, 10:04 AM
I have also seen a J&amp;J jump/break with a short ferrule and the ferrule has something like a built in tip, something similar to the sledgehammer's ferrule/tip. Is this the J&amp;J your'e referring to? The one I saw is just plain maple though. Its more plain than a plain jane. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
06-18-2003, 10:17 AM
Um, I don't think so. Naz would know for sure since he goes to Hall of Fame Billiards in Brooklyn more often than I do and that's were Pauly is the cue repair guy.

I have another friend who makes awesome cues as well also in Brooklyn. He's from Action Billiards and he's currently finishing a cue for one of my Pro buds. I can get you the number for both of these guys if you'd like. I don't know if he has a website either but I can find out for you.

Kato
06-18-2003, 10:31 AM
Omencues.com

Pete is a fine cuemaker and the Grey Ghost by all accounts is an excellent breaker. He called me and offered the Ghost in ebony with matching rings to my play cue. Tom Cincy plays with one of his play cues and MikeM, WesK, and Rich R all break with the Ghost.

Kato

Eric.
06-18-2003, 10:54 AM
Predator BK/19.5 oz./Talisman WB tip, shaved flat and low. I like the BK. I don't think that it gives me any more power. I can hit the rack hard enough. I think it gives me a little more control of the CB-I seem to have less unwanted English on the CB when I break with it. Are you looking for more power or more control?

Eric

bluewolf
06-18-2003, 11:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I have a custom made break/jump cue by Paul Delillo. I have a pretty good break so it doesn't matter what I use to break. My friend just got a beautiful break cue by Mike Capone (a 6 month wait but worth it!). It breaks like a dream. Pretty stiff and it has a 13.75mm tip! <hr /></blockquote>

Same here. It does not matter what i break with either. If my technique is on, they split and in 9 ball at least, balls drop. If I am a little off, the break is a little off too. The cue doesnt matter. In fact, I got a bk and gave it to ww who was convinced that the cue does make a difference.

bw

cheesemouse
06-18-2003, 11:14 AM
Predator shaft on some piece of crap butt I found in a pawnshop.......KaaaaBoommmmm..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pizza Bob
06-18-2003, 11:21 AM
Either a Capone, that is matched to one of my play cues, or an older Falcon J/B (pre-Varner endorsement days).

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Eric.
06-18-2003, 11:21 AM
Actually, Cheese, there is a difference between the BK shaft and a 314 shaft. The BK shaft has a much stronger taper(like a Carom Cue)-the taper strats to grow alot at about 4" from the ferrule. It also has a shorter ferrule.

Of course, I'm no "Iron Willie", but the BK just seems to work a little better.

Eric

SPetty
06-18-2003, 11:28 AM
So there's a difference between a "normal" Predator shaft and a "BK" Predator shaft...

Well, then, do you suppose a "normal" Predator shaft a better break shaft than a "normal" non-Predator shaft? That is, prioritize these three shafts:

Predator break
normal other
Predator normal

Eric.
06-18-2003, 11:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> So there's a difference between a "normal" Predator shaft and a "BK" Predator shaft...

Well, then, do you suppose a "normal" Predator shaft a better break shaft than a "normal" non-Predator shaft? That is, prioritize these three shafts:

Predator break
normal other
Predator normal
<hr /></blockquote>

Hi Spetty,

I haven't done any "in depth" looking into of the different shafts. The only "experiment" I did was last year, my neighbor and I sawed a BK in half to see what the deal was. Nothing unusual. The biggest difference was the tapers and the ferrules. Also, I am not a fan of the 314 shaft for playing, but do like the BK.

To anwer the question:

1. BK shaft
2. toss up between the 314 and a normal shaft.

Personally, I don't know why I like the BK, I just do. I don't get as many "happy Cueballs" with the BK when I use a hard break.

Eric

cheesemouse
06-18-2003, 11:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> So there's a difference between a "normal" Predator shaft and a "BK" Predator shaft...

Predator break
normal other
Predator normal
<hr /></blockquote>

Spetty,
I just know what I have to hit'm with and the regular 314 is by far a better crush than any of the five or six normal shafts I can break with and do break with just so I can feel the difference...I've never hit a BK by predator....

dooziexx
06-18-2003, 12:11 PM
HI Miko,
The arnot break cue that I have was one that arnot made to my specs. Its a solid piece of rosewood with no wrap and it came with arnot's t3 laminated shaft. But the shaft is tapered slightly different. Arnot calls it the 'break taper'. The cue breaks very well once you learn how to break properly. It has a hard water buffalo tip which is somewaht flat to minimize english on the break. In my opinion, its an excellent break cue. I paid about $325 for it and it took about 4 weeks to get it. Hope that helps.

pooljunkie73
06-18-2003, 12:25 PM
I use a Falcon J/B,with a LePro tip that's pretty flat. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gifWorks for me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cycopath
06-18-2003, 01:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr>The only "experiment" I did was last year, my neighbor and I sawed a BK in half to see what the deal was.<hr /></blockquote>Wow. Sawed it in half? That takes guts, or an overfilled wallet.
I wonder if you could send it back to Predator as "defective" and get a replacement. LOL. J/K.

tateuts
06-18-2003, 01:51 PM
I have a Huebler 22 ounce break cue -I like it a lot. There is a lot of talk about light break cues, but I break better with a heavy cue. I only use a separate break cue so I won't crack my ivory ferrules on my playing stick.

Chris

miko
06-18-2003, 08:00 PM
I would love to see some samples of their work if possible. Can you find out if the guy from Action billiards has any websites? or even just pic of their work. Thanks!

Rod
06-18-2003, 08:12 PM
Mine is very rare. It was made by Rocky and has genuine imitation decal points. I guess you could say they are floating points because one flew away somewhere! LOL On the serious side it has a hard WB tip cut down and it breaks real good. It ain't the cue anyway, it's the guy/gal that swings the cue. I break good with my play cue also.

Rod

miko
06-18-2003, 08:14 PM
Nice cues! I specially like the maple/bacote jump/break. How is the taper of the shaft? does it use a short ferrule?
By the way, I just noticed that the jump handle is longer than the lower part of the butt. This seems strange to me since majority of the jump/break i see have shorter jump handle.

miko
06-18-2003, 08:55 PM
I'm looking to have more power without losing the control over the cueball. I'm currently using one of those balabushka sharp-break break cues that was being sold in ebay. It breaks pretty decent but it seems that the tenon in the forearm got loose, and i feel that it takes some power away from my break. The finishing on the cue is also carp

WesK
06-19-2003, 02:33 AM
Actually, Kato, I break with whatever cue I play with generally. Including my cues with ivory ferrules. I am just not that particular.

I have used MikeM's ghost to break with a couple of times in practice. I absolutely love to use it for jumping since it makes jumping so incredibly easy. Although I have only played jump shots twice in actual games (both shot with my playing cue)

Mike's ghost didn't come with a phenolic tip (he has #1 I believe) and at the expo, we met Mr. Ohman and he gave me a couple of phenolic tips so that I could replace the one on MikeM's.

I play with Talisman Pro XH's and that phenolic tip is something else. It is amost like putting a piece of ball on the end of the stick--it makes the ghost work effortlessly.

I do own an Omen playing cue with recut points and can attest to the quality of his work.

For practice, try using the phenolic tipped cue to play with--it really helps the stroke.

take care,

wes

Kato
06-19-2003, 07:40 AM
Pete will make the taper anyway you want it.

Tom Cincy (Sacramento) had him custom taper a shaft in Tom's own bizzare way. I'll e-mail him right now about his shaft, I'll tell you what he says.

Kato~~~check out the B014 in the Cue Gallery, that's mine.

9 Ball Girl
06-19-2003, 08:02 AM
No problem. I'll have some info for you by this coming Monday or possibly even by this weekend if he shows up for my Super Tourney.

Snyder1
06-19-2003, 11:51 AM
A buddy of mine has a $25 Walmart hollow fiberglass (NOT fiberglass skin over wood core) cue he uses for breaking. I tried it &amp; was amazed how much more pop I could get on the ball as opposed to a usual wood cue (never used a high end wooden break cue, so I don't have a baseline for comparison). The shaft flexes when you really put some ass into a break &amp; it just seems to work exceptionally well for a break cue. All I can tell you guys is to not immediately discount the idea of a hollow fiberglass cue for this application &amp; that it might be $25 well spent to check one out next time you're at walmart...

JS

06-19-2003, 12:07 PM

eg8r
06-19-2003, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would recommend the Predator Break Cue. This cue has way less deflection than other shafts, mainly due to its technological/patented advantages.

I have a pool table at home and slam the cue ball up and down the table as hard as I can, and I will guarantee you that the Predator BK sends the ball straighter up and down the table much better than the other cues.<hr /></blockquote> Whitewolf, if you are hitting the cueball with an accurate stroke and your desire is to hit the ball in a straight line, what makes one cue better than another? My question has nothing to do with power, speed, acceleration through cb, # number of rails desired to hit, etc. Strictly, your only intent is to shoot in a straight line.

I really don't understand what less deflection has to do with hitting a ball in a straight line, and this could be due to the fact that I continually forget the correct definition of deflection.

eg8r

highsea
06-19-2003, 01:23 PM
I usually break with a house cue. It's not hard to find one with a flattened out tip!

Last night I tried a BK in a local bar tournament (8Ball). I have to say that the BK crushed the rack. The 8 shot out and was heading straight for the side pocket, but it got kissed out by another ball at the last second. My next match was with the owner of the stick, so I didn't ask to borrow it that time. I knocked him out and he went home, so I only got to try the pred once.

Based on my *very* limited experience with it, I give the predator an A for function, but an F for styling. I just *hate* that giant cat decal on the forearm. No way I would pay the big $$ either. If someone gave one to me I would use it, but I would have to send it in and have the decal removed.

-CM

Cueless Joey
06-19-2003, 02:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote whitewolf:</font><hr> I would recommend the Predator Break Cue. This cue has way less deflection than other shafts, mainly due to its technological/patented advantages. I have heard that there is a hollowed out section in the shaft near the tip that goes for about one inch.

I have a pool table at home and slam the cue ball up and down the table as hard as I can, and I will guarantee you that the Predator BK sends the ball straighter up and down the table much better than the other cues.

Just in case you don't know, hitting the head ball straight on is the most important part to delivering power to the rack. If you keep missing the head ball a little, there is a big losss in power. Trust me when I say that the Predator BK is the superior break cue. <hr /></blockquote>
The REGULAR 314 shaft is hollowed out about 5 inches deep. The hole is .250 in diameter. Which doesn't leave much wood for the very thin ferrule. The ferrule is not threaded. That's why 314 ferrules break or become loose .
I doubt if the break shaft by Predator is hollowed out. Why make the shaft weaker? Predator is hyping the low-deflection characteristics of their break shaft.

rackmup
06-19-2003, 04:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> ...this could be due to the fact that I continually forget the correct definition of deflection.
<hr /></blockquote>

deflection

SYLLABICATION: de·flec·tion
PRONUNCIATION: AUDIO: d-flkshn
KEY NOUN:

1. The act of deflecting or the condition of being deflected. Example: "He deflected from his oppresive country" or "He was deflected for lack of citizenship."

2. The folding of a membrane from the wall of a cavity over an organ and back to the wall.

3. Something, such as light, radiant heat, sound, or an image, that is reflected but shot back (or deflected) in the direction from which it came due to the deflectionaristical properties and characteristics.

4. The movement of a structure or structural part as a result of stress i.e., "Ken strikes the cueball sooo hard, he often misses the center of the ball which causes the ball to deflect into the foreheads of innocent bystanders."

Glad to be of service.

Regards,

Kenflection

eg8r
06-19-2003, 08:50 PM
Ken, thank you. I think I understand I guess, maybe not. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I was hoping Fred would clear that up. The idea of using a Predator to break because it deflect less does not make sense to me. If your goal is to hit the cue ball straight (using just follow, center, or draw) then the deflection(less) properties do not help or make a difference.

eg8r

miko
06-20-2003, 12:44 AM
I think the only time the deflection would be a factor in breaking is when you are putting english on the cue ball. But hitting the 1 ball straight on doesn't seem to require low deflecting shaft. just my 2 cents

The Watchdog
06-20-2003, 12:57 AM
I don't know much about pool, but I do know physics and the properties of wood. A piece of wood, cue, used as a striking force would derive its power from 2 things; the speed of the cue, and the "bend" of the cue, and to a small degree, the weight, however this would be a low third. The "bend" of a cue would allow for power, as it snapped back, but only to a point, where, if it bent past a certain threshold, it would absorb power. The best combination would be to match the speed of your personal break to a piece of wood whose threshold matches your maximum.

I think that would be quite tough, but that is the scientific approach. Different people therefore would require different cues.

06-20-2003, 08:00 AM
If you belong to the camp that believes deflection affects squirt (and yes, there are still quite a few of those, misguided or not), then it is natural to believe that deflection affects the aim path.

Fred doesn't subscribe to the deflection = squirt theory, and makes a good argument based on experiments that demonstrate high deflection/low squirt and low deflection/high squirt. So given THAT theory, deflection shouldn't affect aim or the path of the cueball.

Personally, I defer to those more knowledgable on the subject than I, since I have no basis to argue from either way.

I'm sure Fred will re-enlighten us as to the specifics. He probably has his argument saved in a document so he can cut-and-paste, as it comes up often enough in this forum. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r
06-20-2003, 08:28 AM
This is why, I don't understand the hype behind the predator break cue. I guess there is something else Predator claims it can do, to help the break. Maybe less weight, I don't know.

eg8r

Fred Agnir
06-20-2003, 08:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Ken, thank you. I think I understand I guess, maybe not. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I was hoping Fred would clear that up. The idea of using a Predator to break because it deflect less does not make sense to me. If your goal is to hit the cue ball straight (using just follow, center, or draw) then the deflection(less) properties do not help or make a difference.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>I think it helps the folks who aim straightforward, but don't see/hit the dead vertical center of the cueball.

Fred

Fred Agnir
06-20-2003, 08:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> This is why, I don't understand the hype behind the predator break cue. I guess there is something else Predator claims it can do, to help the break. Maybe less weight, I don't know.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>The weight is balanced farther back. The taper is stiffer than a normal Predator shaft. There's a decal of a big cat that scares the bejeeezus out of the balls.

Fred

eg8r
06-20-2003, 08:32 AM
Thanks for the info. The big cat scared me into not buying one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Rod
06-20-2003, 10:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Ken, thank you. I think I understand I guess, maybe not. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>I think it helps the folks who aim straightforward, but don't see/hit the dead vertical center of the cueball.

Fred <hr /></blockquote>

Same here, if you hit center ball who cares what cue it is as long as you like the tip and weight. Yesterday afternoon I broke about 10 times with a BK of a friends. Yes I hit the balls square and they broke well, but then I do with my cue also. Like Fred says for those that tend to hit off center might be better. Just one thought I'm not sure they advertise that shaft as being low deflection. It has a stronger taper than the std shaft, I noticed that. My break cue has a stronger taper though. Ah to each their own. Like I said before it ain't the cue, it's the one swinging the weight.

Rod

Sid_Vicious
06-20-2003, 10:47 AM
Predator314...Ok you got my attention with, "The jump part of it jumps easier than my Lucasi jumper." I've personally been fasinated with the Lucasi in the ease of jumping, but first chance i get, I'm trying one of these BJ cues you mentioned, in the jump cue configuration,,,I GOTTSTA KNOW!!!sid

Kato
06-20-2003, 11:33 AM
Pete Ohman: I call it a medium taper It doesn’t matter if the shaft is 12.5 or 13.5 I keep the size the same for the first 10 or 11 inches and then it gradually gets bigger until it reaches.840 at the joint!

This is the e-mail I got from him this morning.

Kato

Sid_Vicious
06-20-2003, 12:26 PM
A sneaky pete made by Falcon, wood to wood, no collars, looks just like a house cue. I have several other local players who grabbed up these sticks for breaks cues, and the cues quickly grew the name, "Snappin' F#@%'N Cues." Whatever it is in specific cues that makes some break better'n others...all the Falcon SPs I've hit with have that built into each one. I've also found particular Cuetech house cues to bust balls like a dream, but you've got to be lucky cuz not all are the same, don't know why...sid

rackmup
06-20-2003, 04:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Predator Cues on the BK www.predatorcues.com (http://www.predatorcues.com): Promo material in Black; reasoning in Red:</font><hr>

Instantly Break With More Power

Unquestionably the most important shot in both 8 Ball and 9 Ball is the first one. Recognizing the importance of the break, Predator has designed and engineered a cue specifically for breaking. The additional power and accuracy generated by the Predator BK can be the difference between shooting again or sitting down.

<font color="red"> Predator recognizes the most important shot in both 8 Ball and 9 Ball is the first one (the break.) Without the break, the game would never start. This is why the break is the first shot and why it is so important.</font color>

More Accuracy

Predator’s patented technology reduces cue ball deflection on any shot, especially the critical break. The speed and power of the break magnify the effects of even a slight off center hit keeping precious energy from being transferred into the rack.

<font color="red"> The cueball is guided by the keen eyesight of the often maligned feline on the butt. The power comes from the spring in her hind legs. This is a little known secret of Predator. If anyone asks, "I didn't say a word." </font color>

More Speed

The Predator BK tip and ferrule are designed to maximize the cue ball speed off the end of your shaft.

<font color="red"> The BK tip is constructed of Amazon Water Buffalo hide killed by the actual "Big Cat" represented on the butt (they all vary a little. See?) and the ferrule is genuine synthetic reconditioned simulated faux Water Buffalo bone. It's the speed of the wild that is necessary to it's survival. </font color>

More Power

No matter how well you break now, the technology and innovations in the Predator BK will increase the power you transfer to the rack giving you a winning edge.

<font color="red"> The technology is patented and the innovations are far too innovative to explain here. Truth be told, I was sworn to secrecy during a tribal ritual during one of many trips to the Amazon in search of tip and ferrule material. To expose this would mean the instant shrinkage of my head and the boiling of my intestines. I simply cannot put my friends and family through that trauma no matter who it's for. Please attempt to understand. </font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

So...there you have it. Now go out and grab yourself a BK.

Regards,

Ken (known in the Amazon Water Buffalo killing fields as "Dimbabwe Okinobwey" translated : "White man who runs fast from tip flesh" but also the proud owner of a POWER BREAKING BK)

Voodoo Daddy
06-20-2003, 04:35 PM
Been down this road before but what the hell. I helped Pete design the GREY GHOST...its the nutz. Babyfaces Seldgehammer is awesome as well. KATO has one of those fiberglass/graphite fishing poles turned break jump which works good too. I have had so many B/J cues I dunno which ones are which. I am breaking with my playing cue {Dennis Searing}...so what do I know?

rackmup
06-20-2003, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
KATO has one of those fiberglass/graphite fishing poles turned break jump which works good too. <hr /></blockquote>

When I get finished with that boy next month, that'll be my cue 'cause he ain't gonna want it no mo.

Regards,

Ken (just a woofin')

eg8r
06-20-2003, 06:15 PM
Ken, that just about clears it all up. Thank you sir. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Are we still on for tomorrow afternoon?

eg8r

rackmup
06-21-2003, 08:22 AM
As for tomorrow, which is now today,
One has to wonder,
Will I ever get to play.
Work has beckoned,
and I must be there,
I have to do it,
or my cupboards will be bare.
I promise you someday,
We will again play,
It just won't be tomorrow,
Or even today.

Regards (and with corny poetic prose),

Ken

eg8r
06-21-2003, 01:52 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Nice poem.

eg8r