PDA

View Full Version : Ever heard of a sharpshooter shaft?

Deniel
06-19-2003, 09:05 AM
I've been thinking of getting a new shaft, I was about to go with predator 314 but found out there's this supposedly great hitting, better than 314, sharpshooter shaft. I saw it on www.easypooltutor.com (http://www.easypooltutor.com) and people there just seem to love this shaft. What troubles me is that I never heard it mentioned anywhere else other than EPT, heck I even hit google and came up empty. Anyone ever heard or better yet play with this shaft?

miko
06-19-2003, 10:57 AM
the sharpshooter shaft is being sold by bob moss, the same guy who is selling the balabushka sharp break cues in ebay. I haven't tried playing with one, although as u said, other people seems to love the way it plays and is cheaper than a pred shaft. I believe the sharpshooter is a flat laminated shaft

ProPain
06-19-2003, 10:57 AM
I bought one of these shafts after seeing the reviews on the easypooltutor website. I think the shaft hits very well and the ringwork matched up perfectly. I have never had a laminated shaft, so I can not tell you whether it is better than the 314 or not, but I am happy with it. I can put a lot of spin on the cue ball with ease. Bob Moss sells the shafts and he is on ebay: americancowboybilliards . The shaft is less expensive than the predator and I also bought some other items from him for good prices. I checked him out on ebay before I bought, he has over 1000 positive feedbacks. He is also very nice and easy to deal with.

Deniel
06-19-2003, 09:26 PM
Uhm. that's the thing, it seems that only EPT knows this shaft even exist LOL ^__^ And judging from the response not a lot of people here knows about it either, and this Bob Moss is from Missouri US!! ^___^

Well I bite the bullet and ordered one, I'll post my thoughts when I got it.

Deniel

Deniel
06-20-2003, 03:24 AM
Oh and welcome to the forum ProPain ^__^
hope you enjoy your stay here

Deniel

ProPain
06-20-2003, 07:52 AM
Thanks for the welcome, Deniel. I've actually been in the forum quite a few times, but never registered since I had nothing to post. Anyways, I hope you like the shaft.