PDA

View Full Version : Please send me a dollar.

TomBrooklyn
06-19-2003, 04:58 PM
I would appreciate it very much to anyone who would send me a dollar. I would like to play some 9-ball with nAz, but I don't want to lose anymore of my own money to him. I think I am feeling too much pressure from playing with my own money. If I was playing with someone elses money, I would be more relaxed and I think I could win. When I am playing, I will tell nAz who sent me the money and we will think of you kindly.

Also, if anyone knows how to make a website and wants to help me put one up for this purpose, I would appreciate that help also. I could pay you for your trouble when some dough starts rolling in. Thanks a lot for your help.

heater451
06-19-2003, 05:22 PM
Oh, and I will need a pre-stamped envelope as well, so I can defer the mailing costs. . . .

=========================

pooldaddy9
06-19-2003, 06:22 PM
What percentage do we get if you win and who pays the green fees? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
(wanting to know ahead of time)

TomBrooklyn
06-19-2003, 07:09 PM
Pooldaddy, I will gladly split the winnngs 50/50 down the middle. I will pay the table time out of my pocket.

highsea
06-19-2003, 07:09 PM
Maybe Sparky will let you use his website. You may have to give him 20% though. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

-CM

nAz
06-20-2003, 01:17 AM
Bahahaha

Yes please send Tom one or more dollars, I need to buy a new shaft. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BTW Tom I won tonight at HOF. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TomBrooklyn
06-20-2003, 08:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> BTW Tom I won tonight at HOF. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>Wow. Outstanding!

9 Ball Girl
06-20-2003, 09:00 AM
Hey Tom, maybe I can introduce you to my backer!

Pssst! &lt;whispering&gt; when you play Naz, try to get a whole bunch of hot looking mamas to walk by the table when he's shooting. something's gotta give!

nAz
06-23-2003, 10:05 PM
So Tom how much have you collected so far?? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif