PDA

View Full Version : online pool videos?

snipershot
06-23-2003, 07:50 PM
Does anyone know where you can download some good matches off the net? Usually matchroom is a goldmine for matches amongst the top pros but I was unable to find anything over there. My video collection is badly worn out, I can copy the commentary almost word for word at this point /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
There probably won't be any matches on T.V. for me until Cardiff arrives, any help would be much appreciated.

Chris

Tom_In_Cincy
06-23-2003, 08:27 PM
http://www.worldpool.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi

or try www.worldpoo.com (http://www.worldpoo.com) and then enter..

You can purchase videos on line..

snipershot
06-24-2003, 10:44 AM
Thanks Tom, I just need something that will last until Cardiff, then I will have lot's of matches to watch over and over again.

Patrick
06-24-2003, 06:38 PM
So bad Corey Deuel is, everybody say how good he is, then I watch the videos and see the truth. I almost puked when I saw his stroke. I watch pictures and assume they have good strokes, then I see the videos, so big difference it is. I always thought my stroke is very messed up, but now I see my stroke is much better than all pool players' strokes.

Of course in tv matches they play very bad position play, and in practice they play position within a 10 cm circle, everyone says. This I will not see the truth in, but I see the truth in their bad strokes, why would they use a worse stroke in matches than in practice.

Patrick

Niklas D.
06-26-2003, 05:32 AM
Come join the newborn DC Hub (Direct Connect):
poolandbilliards.dyndns.org

Share what you've got and download others movies etc./ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Predator314
06-26-2003, 07:03 AM
"No hay nada aqui para nadie." That's all I get.

UTAddb
06-26-2003, 12:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Predator314:</font><hr> "No hay nada aqui para nadie." That's all I get. <hr /></blockquote>
Yep I got the same thing. It translates to "There isn't anything here for anybody."
DDB~~3 years of Spanish has helped me for the first time in my life!

Niklas D.
06-26-2003, 12:17 PM
You'll have to download the "Direct connect" software, then you browse it from there /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

snipershot
06-26-2003, 03:04 PM
I got the spanish message originally, then I saw a different (working) link posted over at matchroom. I got everything to work except one thing....HOW do you download other peoples stuff /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I got peoples lists of different matches and stuff but couldn't download any of it for some reason, any help??

Niklas D.
06-26-2003, 03:48 PM
OK,

Lets do like this:

Download the software i.e. DC++ at http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/index.php?page=download

Install and configure your up and download destinations, nickname etc..

Push the "Public Hub" button and type "poolandbilliards.dyndns.org" in the "Manual connect adress" box, and push the "connect" button.

Then when you see your fellow hub-mates just double-click on their nicks to get the filelist.

Then you only have to choose what you want to download by either a double or a right-click at the file. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif