PDA

View Full Version : Winning One Pocket

Rod
06-24-2003, 04:32 PM
For those that have this book, does your copy have signatures inside of the contributors? Such as B Incardona, M Carpenter, Larry Johnson, Jimmy Fusco etc. I bought this book from George Fels, which he signed, thank you George. Just curious if these names are printed or signed in every book.?

Rod

Barbara
06-24-2003, 04:34 PM
Rod,

I got one off of eBay and it's signed by the author.

Barbara~~~lost out on that doilie auction, though... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Rod
06-24-2003, 04:44 PM
Barbara,

OOps, I got my books mixed up, what I meant to ask is does Shots Moves and Strategy have several autographs? It looks like they are a print but I'm not positive. I'm thinking about selling both books is why I ask.

~~ rod, yes that doilie action is tough. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif the doilies left today at an address farther south, near Kato

Alfie
06-24-2003, 06:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> does Shots Moves and Strategy have several autographs? It looks like they are a print but I'm not positive. <hr /></blockquote>my copy no autographs

Billy
06-24-2003, 10:02 PM
my understanding (for both books maybe?) that most editions were unsigned,some had photocopies of the original signatures,and a select few had actual autographs

both are great books imo

Deeman
06-25-2003, 07:02 AM
I got my copy from George as well. The autographs are not ral, except for Georges. Great book.

Dee

Kato
06-25-2003, 08:36 AM
I did not purchase any books on one pocket and I did not purchase any dollies. I do not have any signatures other than some authors in my personal collection not attributed to pool. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Kato

Ross
06-25-2003, 10:16 AM
Rod, I might be interested in buying the first book (I already have the second one) depending on what you are asking. I realize you may not want to sell them separately, though.

Rod
06-25-2003, 11:59 AM
Ross, and others if/when I sell these books they will be put on EBay. Winning OP is the sought after book. I don't know what they should sell for but thanks for the replys on the Sigs in the book.

Rod

Ross
06-25-2003, 01:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Ross, and others if/when I sell these books they will be put on EBay. Winning OP is the sought after book. ...
Rod <hr /></blockquote>

Yes, it is hard to find and ebay is the way to go. Just thought it was worth a try! It usually gets a very good price on ebay, more than I'm prepared to spend. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif