PDA

View Full Version : BCA PRO Qualifier in Charlotte

Cuemage
03-30-2002, 10:09 PM
Yes, the Cuemage failed to make the 2nd day of action. But this field had Max Eberle, Sam Monday, J.R. Calvert, just to name a few. I had my chances, but alas...just 3 match wins before getting knocked out. I'm narrowing the talent gap though...I had an opportunity to win every match. Until next week...
The Cuemage

03-31-2002, 09:47 AM
Cuemage, I was just curious but do you know how many entered this event, I had planned on being there but as luck would have it, my job priorities kept me from going.
Thanks

Cuemage
03-31-2002, 12:35 PM
43 players when we had the players meeting, but there were several late shows.

The Cuemage

03-31-2002, 04:40 PM
Cuemage, congrats for your showing. 3 match wins for a field of this quality is quite respectable - particularly for someone who is going through some stroke changes. Your instructor informed me that you are a very good player. If you listen to her advice and follow up with more lessons it will pay off big time.

I was dissappointed that they scheduled this tourney on Easter weekend. I would like to have tried it myself, but sometimes family obligations/traditions have to take precedence. IMO that conflict probably hurt the attendance of both players and spectators at this event. - Chris in NC

Cuemage
03-31-2002, 09:20 PM
Hey Chris,
I agree with the scheduling thing. I had to negotiate with tha Mrs. Now it's payup time...gotta go shoppin...see ya around. BTW I had 2 match wins, not 3...sorry if I mis-informed

The Cuemage