PDA

View Full Version : Sr. Tour...Ken from Ct and good time.

Voodoo Daddy
06-27-2003, 08:52 AM
Gonna give ya some info on the Sr. Tour event in Naples Fl. I got there in time for the 1pm one-loss side matches. Saw some friends and bumped into Ken from Ct. We talked a bit...sweated the 3PM matches <my buddy C.M. Lee> and headed to the bar for drinks and some munchies. The tournament was pretty solid with talent with legends of the game and others that just love pool. Stuck around long enough to sweat Varner/Medina and Marino/Ogburn. One thing that made me smile was to see a lady entered in this event, Belinda Campos-Calhoun made a great showing in this event. I did sweat her match between her and Wade Crane. I'm sure AZ Billiards has a better low-down.

Fun had by all...got to see old friends and make on new one, I'd say life is good.

Barbara
06-27-2003, 08:56 AM
Hey Voodoo!

Tell Ken I had a great time talking with him last Sunday at Castle. I forgot to say goodbye to him when I left /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif!

Have fun!

Barbara

Wally_in_Cincy
06-27-2003, 09:10 AM
Belinda Campos? Isn't this an over-50 tournament? She's not 50 is she?

Wally~~clueless

Voodoo Daddy
06-27-2003, 09:53 AM
I guess she is 50...

Wally_in_Cincy
06-27-2003, 10:49 AM
I figured you would like Belinda. The only time I met her I thought "Wow, nice-lookin' biker chick" /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Voodoo Daddy
06-27-2003, 10:54 AM
Hell Wally...I met her 20 years ago...she still is a good looking lady and plays pretty sporty too!!