PDA

View Full Version : Hi to ccb

bluewolf
06-27-2003, 11:52 AM
Had to go home for court for wreck, computer crashed. Been on here too long getting my email off the web.

Played good in league last night, getting off to go practice.

Just ducking in to say hi and hope everyone having a nice day.

Laura

UWPoolGod
06-27-2003, 12:00 PM
Hi back...man am I the only one working today or what...oh yeah...I am at work...checking BD. LOL

Gonna go play some later, play some birthday golf tomorrow, and go to the Mariner game on Sunday. Good weekend.

Wally_in_Cincy
06-27-2003, 01:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr> Hi back...man am I the only one working today or what...oh yeah...I am at work...checking BD. LOL....<hr /></blockquote>

You and everybody else /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif except Rod, cheesemouse, and Mr. Ingrate, and Fran

bluewolf
06-27-2003, 02:52 PM
LOL. I am trying to practice 2hr perday for starters so I wont do too bad at the ccb tournie at the open. Even though it is not a contest, everybody else is so good, I do not want to slow the games down too much /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Did one hour. Getting ready to go practice again.Oh yeah, I have a scott lesson on july 3 to help my stroke more.

I dont work now so can have fun. teehee

Chris Cass
06-27-2003, 03:58 PM
Hi Laura,

Don't sweat it, you'll do just fine. Besides, I'll be the only one stinking up the open. LOL

Regards,

C.C.