PDA

View Full Version : change of name?

UWPoolGod
06-27-2003, 12:32 PM
Maybe I need to change my name now that I am graduated. Change to UWPoolGrad LOLOLOL.
Screw that, follow the lead of you guys....
ToddPortland (TomBrooklyn)
tOdD (nAz)
whiteytodd (bluewolf)

HMMMMMM what a dilemma

nAz
06-27-2003, 12:49 PM
well if you got a master degree why not call yourself "Masterpool" "poolmaster"

BTW whats your Major?

UWPoolGod
06-27-2003, 01:01 PM
It is a combined Applied Math/Computer Science degree with a Math minor. Worthless in the northwest hi-tech at the moment.

nAz
06-27-2003, 01:12 PM
,Hang in there dude... I hear Mcds is hiring /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

UWPoolGod
06-27-2003, 01:24 PM
I always told my mom growing up that one day I would be an Asst. Manager at Taco Bell...now my dream is finally starting to come true... LOL

a large percentage of people never do anything for work that they studied in school anyway. I hear the over 80% of people who start college actually graduate. Doesn't surprise me. I have a friend who is one class away from graduating at UW, but he is now head of concessions at Safeco Field for the Mariners so he sees no need in heading back. But I'll bet when they tell him that to advance he has to have a college degree he will be the first one signed up.

WaltVA
06-27-2003, 02:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr> Maybe I need to change my name now that I am graduated.....
whiteytodd (bluewolf)
<hr /></blockquote>
Just don't go for sweeneytodd....might eliminate McD's and Taco Bell right off the bat /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Walt in VA