PDA

View Full Version : So you know.........

Brady_Behrman
06-27-2003, 11:26 PM
As many of you may know I am doing building and maintaining websites....Anyway Sorry about the plug..lol

I designed a pool table shot "Performer" that you can drag balls around to show someone a specific shot, etc..

It can be accessed at http://www.vbwebsites.com/table/

Sure it will come in handy and I hope EVERYONE is doing well!

God Bless and Take Care!

Your Old Friend
Brady Behrman

06-28-2003, 05:45 AM
THIS IS SO COOL THE NEXT BEST THING TO A HOT-DOG. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif THANKS..
P.S. THE SIDE POCKETS DON'T LINE UP..IT'S THE SAME AS THE TABLES I PLAY ON.. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Brady_Behrman
06-28-2003, 09:04 AM
I made it real fast or the local apa website...lol...gives you a basic idea..lol

eg8r
06-28-2003, 09:18 AM
Good job. I still prefer the Wei table.

eg8r

Voodoo Daddy
06-28-2003, 10:21 AM
Brady, you are the fuggin man dude!!! Awesome....

cuechick
06-28-2003, 10:29 AM
I can not see the wei table when people use it? Don't know why...I am sure I am not the only one...maybe some one can post Brady's? I'd like to see if it shows up...

Ross
06-28-2003, 10:34 AM
Brady, add some drag-able lines and letters (like the wei table) so you can show the direction of shots and mark position goals, etc, move your logo somewhere other than the cb (so the pure white cb stands out), scale the balls to the right size and you have something!

Wally_in_Cincy
06-28-2003, 11:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cuechick:</font><hr> I can not see the wei table when people use it? Don't know why...I am sure I am not the only one...maybe some one can post Brady's? I'd like to see if it shows up... <hr /></blockquote>

I've never been able to successfully download the software to run the wei table. Haven't tried in a while though.

Ken
06-28-2003, 11:17 AM
cuechick
Just click on the url that brady has in his post and you will get there: http://www.vbwebsites.com/table/

I can't drag the balls.

Usually the problem with the Wei table is it needs shockwave to work. Normally it will install it for you. Use Internet Explorer since Netscape used to be a problem. I guess it works now but I don't know what plugin netscape requires. It's not worth the hassle anyway.

Nobody told me about the problem with Netscape and shockwave so it was a long time before I got Wei working. Now it's in my hard drive so I don't have to go to the website all the time. It's on the desktop.

I couldn't stand IE at first but needed it for something (maybe the Wei table) and now I never use netscape.
KenCT

heater451
06-28-2003, 01:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> I've never been able to successfully download the software to run the wei table. Haven't tried in a while though. <hr /></blockquote>I can't remember, if we've gone through this before. . . .

Are you having a problem with the Shockwave player (plug-in), or with downloading the WEI director file?

Also, are you using IE, or another browser?

Do you care about trying to make it work? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

======================================

Brady_Behrman
06-28-2003, 09:33 PM
as soon as i get some time, I will dress it up..I through it up in like an hour and it should work fine on any java enabled browser.. No Plugins required..ease!

Thanks
Bardy

Brady_Behrman
06-28-2003, 10:13 PM
Thanks, Email me sometime, long time no see sir

Brady@fantasy9ball.com