PDA

View Full Version : Spidey's Broken Pinky,,,Left Hand Opportunity?

Sid_Vicious
06-28-2003, 02:01 PM
Spiderman...I thought about your recent dilemma with the cast on your finger and it crossed my mind what I'd do...work on the off side game. That little finger isn't involved in my normal stroke, and I'll be dammed if I will shut down off my game completely unless absolutely, physically impossible, so whatcha think???sid

SpiderMan
06-28-2003, 02:17 PM
Only a few more days until it's just two fingers taped together, then I can bridge almost normally. If I had a home table I'd be doing just as you suggest, but it's depressing to go to the PH only to practice offhand and not compete.

Besides, now I have these new wheels with the 345-hp hemi to tool around in. Bad luck to let any dust settle on it the first few days. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

eg8r
06-28-2003, 02:23 PM
Hey Spidey,

What did you end up buying?

eg8r

SpiderMan
06-28-2003, 02:35 PM
Dodge Ram, std cab, short bed, red, all the options. Biggest motor I could get, of course, so it don't seem too slow after the Valkyrie. Basically the same truck I totalled, just 6 years newer and a different color.

I found that most of the differences which sold me on Dodge versus everybody else in 1997 still stand out, sometimes even amplified. Plus, I now KNOW they aren't lying when they brag about ratings for occupant protection /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

eg8r
06-28-2003, 05:37 PM
LOL. Good for you. I am glad it was not worse.

eg8r