PDA

View Full Version : Elephant pool balls

Trot Nixon
06-30-2003, 09:01 AM
Hey everyone, this is my first post here so bare with me, I'm looking into buying the Elephant pool balls, either the beautiful balls or the lunar balls, does anyone here have any experience with either one of them and could tell me how they play?? thanks alot /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
06-30-2003, 09:08 AM
Don't know about their quality. I assume you are buying them just to have something different?

The best quality balls are Aramith Super Pros or Brunswick Centennials, or so I hear.

Rich R.
06-30-2003, 09:27 AM
I haven't played with them, but I heard they hurt your eyes and give you a headache when you play with them for more than a short time.

Trot Nixon
06-30-2003, 10:26 AM
ya it is just for casual play, but I guess the consensus is that the ball isn't too good. thanks everyone

pooldaddy9
06-30-2003, 10:32 AM
I have a set of the beautiful balls and they look good in my display case. Don't care much shooting with them. I like the Brunswick Centennials best.

Qtec
06-30-2003, 10:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> I haven't played with them, but I heard they hurt your eyes and give you a headache when you play with them for more than a short time. <hr /></blockquote>

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa...........

Rich ,youre pulling my plonker , right ?

Q

SLOL.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tateuts
06-30-2003, 10:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa...........

Rich ,youre pulling my plonker , right ?

Q

SLOL.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

That's what they call it in Holland????

Chris

tateuts
06-30-2003, 10:48 AM
Hi Trot,

I tried to play with Elephant Balls once. Man was that elephant pissed off!

Chris

Qtec
06-30-2003, 10:56 AM
Or , 'Taking the p--s'.
I like the other one better tho , more graphic! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Its English.There are a few good Dutch one,s but the subtlety is lost in the translation.

Another good one -
You are freaking me out = youre twisting my melon man .

Q

Trot Nixon
06-30-2003, 11:09 AM
Tateuts- http://burns.thefinaldimension.org/cwm/cwm/eek5.gifyou sick sick man

Kato
06-30-2003, 11:34 AM
They are awfully tough to deal with. I've played with the beautiful balls and it really hurt my eyes.

Kato

Trot Nixon
06-30-2003, 11:48 AM
Sorry for the 21 questions but has anyone used the Jim Rempe Training ball? I wouldn't say I'm a beginner but I just want to improve my game a little bit, will this help?

Wally_in_Cincy
06-30-2003, 12:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Trot Nixon:</font><hr> Sorry for the 21 questions but has anyone used the Jim Rempe Training ball? I wouldn't say I'm a beginner but I just want to improve my game a little bit, will this help? <hr /></blockquote>

IIRC there are some instructors here who use that in their training regimen. Couldn't hurt. I probably should get one myself.

Trot Nixon
08-07-2003, 11:33 AM
Hate to bump my on tread but I got the elephant balls (that sounds reeeaaaalll good huh?) a couple weeks ago and I love them (sounds good again). Been playing alot of pool lately, my house has basically been the new house to go to every night /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, and I've improved my game greatly...

ChrisW
08-07-2003, 12:38 PM
I've had one for about two years now but I don't have a table at home and I don't like bring stuff like that to a bar.

Would use it or elephant balls at home or even a quite pool hall.

Chris