PDA

View Full Version : Things I LIKE about America

Qtec
06-30-2003, 10:34 AM
Music !
'The Soggy Bottom Boys'. Brilliant! I love Hill Billy and Cajun music. Its got 'soul', if you know what I mean . Call it 'heart , emotion , feeling'.

If I was in your PH and the Jukebox was linked to the internet and you could choose any 10 numbers to let me hear real American music . What would your top 10 be ?

Just listening to Dr Hook , "Sylvia,s mother ". A classic ?
Let,s hear it people .

Q

nAz
06-30-2003, 10:40 AM
Hmmm I had open this thread up thinking you were gonna say "eg8r"
oh well. yea I like some of that SBB music, actaully the movie was pretty cool.

Qtec
06-30-2003, 10:48 AM
I just cant win ! I post something 'normal' and I get criticized straight away .

Is this the American way ? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

Q thinks ...if I am That entertaining , I should be getting at least 20 % ...hmmmmm.........

nAz
06-30-2003, 10:56 AM
Dude if your country would come over to Iraq and helps to "police" the place we can cut you in to some good oil deals. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

highsea
06-30-2003, 11:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> If I was in your PH and the Jukebox was linked to the internet and you could choose any 10 numbers to let me hear real American music . What would your top 10 be ?
<hr /></blockquote>

10 numbers? let's see, 26,14,7,31,50,22,11,4,...haha,j/k.

Let's see, Zeppelin, The Who, The Stones, The Beatles, Pink Floyd.....Oops! hehe. OK.

Stevie Ray Vaughn, baby! Gimme those Texas White Trash Blues!

-CM /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9 Ball Girl
06-30-2003, 12:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Let's see, Zeppelin, The Who, The Stones, The Beatles, Pink Floyd<hr /></blockquote>That's what I'm talking about! When it comes to music, I can see that Highsea is a man after my own heart! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

highsea
06-30-2003, 12:50 PM
<font color="red"> You know it, baby! </font color>

"Sing out Hare Hare,
dance the Hoochie Koo.
City lights are oh so bright,
as we go sliding, sliding, sliding through, Oh!"

-CM /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif