PDA

View Full Version : Did Behrman Finally Pay the Players?

allenVA
06-30-2003, 10:57 PM
BTW, have all the players from Barry Behrman and son's last event(the Mid Atlantic OPen ,?) last Jan been paid? If they haven't, wouldn't that be a sore subject with the UPA and its players?

Billy
07-01-2003, 12:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote allenVA:</font><hr> ...If they haven't, wouldn't that be a sore subject with the UPA and its players? <hr /></blockquote>

yes it would

MikeM
07-01-2003, 08:53 AM
Allen,

IIRC the Mid-Atlantic was Brady's event and had nothing to do with Barry. I also believe that Brady is no longer involved with the US Open, so the two are really separate.

If your inference is that the UPA may boycott the Open based on what happened in January, I don't think there is a relationship there.

MM

Brady_Behrman
07-01-2003, 09:59 AM
The players will be paid the remainder balance hopefully within 30 days. I have finally been handed a few WONDERFUL rolls and my whole life is looking to be on the up and up. My event shortage was my shortage and should not be associated with my father.

You live and you learn and boy did I learn. I sincerely want to thank Charlie and the entire UPA for working with me.

I will keep you'll informed and appreciate everything..

Brady Behrman

Deeman
07-01-2003, 12:36 PM
Brady,

Good luck. I know you are trying to keep a lot of things going right now and we wish you the best.

Eric.
07-01-2003, 12:55 PM
Brady, my man, your actions speak louder than words. I don't think anyone has any question whether you are a stand-up guy or not.

Eric &gt;see ya in Sept.