PDA

View Full Version : CCB U.S. Open Tourney side events?

Eric.
07-02-2003, 12:11 PM
Besides the grudge match (Uno Mas/Thrilla not-in Manilla) Voodoo Vs. Whitewolf, who might be interested in some side events? All this talk about balls made on the break, fastest break, etc., plus the fact that we have a plethora(what's a plethora?)of prizes donated by some generous sponsors, makes me think that we can do something extra for those interested.

Personally, I'd be interested in the Fastest Break competition /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif, but here are some suggestions:

Most balls made on a break

Most 9 balls snapped in

Running a full rack fastest

I'm thinking this can be something fairly quick & simple and can even run concurrent with the CCB Tourney.

Anyone interested?

Eric

Wally_in_Cincy
07-02-2003, 01:06 PM
Got a radar gun? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

How about a "9 on the snap" pool. Each try costs a buck. When someone snaps it then you start over. Or is that too easy?

pooldaddy9
07-02-2003, 10:09 PM
Sounds good to me. I'd give it a try.

pooltchr
07-03-2003, 06:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> (what's a plethora?)

Eric <hr /></blockquote>

Less than a "Whole Goggle", but more than a "Bunch".

Kato
07-03-2003, 07:01 AM
I'm supposed to be matched up with Mike and Wes's friend Tram. She was at the tournament last year but never got on the table. Through constant badgering she has agreed to play. The bet has not yet been established. Mostly I'll be drooling and tripping over my tongue but I hope to shoot some pool as well.

I've also been challenged by the one and only Christ Cass. The Cassman says I've got no shot, I say..........he's probably right but I'll play that game anyway.

Kato~~~in action /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
07-03-2003, 07:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Running a full rack fastest <hr /></blockquote> My gosh, just give me a high-five if I even run a rack. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r &lt;~~~Oh yeah, I will not be there. Saves me the embarassment of entering the rack running competition. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r
07-03-2003, 07:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've also been challenged by the one and only Christ Cass. The Cassman says I've got no shot, I say..........he's probably right but I'll play that game anyway. <hr /></blockquote> Just to make this game more interesting, if Christ wins (has my bet also /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif ), Kato gives him the new Omen. If Kato wins (I'm looking out for ya) then he gets the Southwest. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

eg8r

Kato
07-03-2003, 07:39 AM
Ed, I'm not playing Chris, I'm playing his son Christ, the 10 year old. Sorry, the Omen is not up for grabs on this one and I don't want what Christ shoots with.

Kato~~~surely in action but I would like to keep a shred of dignity.

MikeM
07-03-2003, 07:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> (what's a plethora?)

Eric <hr /></blockquote>

Less than a "Whole Goggle", but more than a "Bunch". <hr /></blockquote>

About equal to a $h!t load. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MM

Kato
07-03-2003, 07:45 AM
Mike got beat by a girl.........rl. Mike got beat by a girl......rl /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kato~~~knows, oh he knows.

eg8r
07-03-2003, 08:06 AM
I know you are playing Christ, that is why I typed his name in. I was joking, without saying that Chris has soooo much confidence in his son, he is putting up the Southwest. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am sure you guys will have a ton of fun, and I wish I could be there to sweat the match. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I am going to work on making it to the Derby and possibly the Open next year.

eg8r

9 Ball Girl
07-03-2003, 08:21 AM
I'm up for anything. You know me, always out to have a good time with my buds. But from the looks of things, it looks like I'll be having a jolly good time watching Kato getting his cute little butt whooped by Tram and then trampled on by Christ. Don't worry, Kato, I'll help pick you up. hahahahahahahaha I'll even let you rest your head on my shoulder afterwards. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Wendy~~~knows the US Open is sumting less than a hunerd days away! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MikeM
07-03-2003, 08:49 AM
I LET her win!

(If you had seen the tight black skirt she was wearing last night you would have let her win as well!)
/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
MM

Kato
07-03-2003, 09:02 AM
Sorry Ed, misread your post. I highly doubt that Chris will even let me touch the Southwest let alone gamble it. Get to the Open as soon as possible Ed, you won't regret it.

Kato~~~wouldn't gamble the Omen, is already gambling his dignity.

Kato
07-03-2003, 09:48 AM
Mike, Tram already told me she'll be dressed for distraction, with heels!!!!!!! So I suppose lots of us will be "occupied" /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Wendy, you bring your fine self and I'll play you to.

Kato

Voodoo Daddy
07-03-2003, 09:54 AM
After the WW vs Voodoo bloodbath...if I have anymore left in me &lt;HAHAHAHAAHA&gt; I will play any CCB for fun mind you &lt;because I will be so spent from my challenge match, ROFL&gt; finger pool. All comers welcome...its a site if ya never seen it. ERIC, book it all bro...were STEALING!!!

Kato
07-03-2003, 10:07 AM
I've been playing a little finger pool. I can play stop shots and draw the rock to. Ain't nearly in your league though bro.

Kato

9 Ball Girl
07-03-2003, 11:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Wendy, you bring your fine self and I'll play you too.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>What would you like to play for? This is getting interesting...

Wendy~~~can't play finger pool for fear of messing up the manicure!

Karatemom
07-03-2003, 11:02 AM
Save some time to play some one pocket with me. I plan on playing as much of that game as I possibly can that week. I'm not much of a gambler, but I suppose I could put a cold one on the line, but there will have to be a spot! hahaha

Heide

Kato
07-03-2003, 11:12 AM
You and I will have to talk about that.........alone.........in private..........without your boyfriend present. I can assure you though that the stakes will extremely high and the game serious.

Kato~~~thinks there's gonna be a spanking!!!!!!! Kato is in action all week at the Open. Come on, line up, and get ye some.

9 Ball Girl
07-03-2003, 11:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Kato~~~thinks there's gonna be a spanking!!!!!!! Kato is in action all week at the Open. Come on, line up, and get ye some. <hr /></blockquote>Thank you sir may I have another!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wendy~~there will be tons of action. All week. I reckon the Casses, Kato and his crew (PhilSoFla incl.), and I will be there all week...Hahahahaha

Voodoo Daddy
07-03-2003, 07:53 PM
Just like your old man...lookin for an edge. I heard about you spottin road agents playin one-hole, nice try...HAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously...you have my attention as long as you want Heide. I'm only going there for three reasons.
1}Cass Clan
2}Dinner with ERIC
3}FUN with all the CCB'ers {Yeah, even you WW}

No other reasons