PDA

View Full Version : Fargo Tournament starts Monday at Playpool.com (2)

03-31-2002, 01:59 PM
The new Fargo tournament starts Monday April 1st. All you have to do to enter is to play your first weeks match and submit your score before the deadline for Week#1, 11:59 PM on Monday April 8th. If you aren't familiar with this game, you can see the results from the last tournament by going to the Fargo Tournament link (on the left hand side of the home page), or:

http://www.playpool.com/rsbasp/fargo/

I am starting the tournament one week later than I originally planned simply because I forgot to send out the notices to everyone. If you have already submitted your scores for week #1, those will count as your first weeks scores.

All the results for the previous 7 tournaments are available on the Fargo page. For those people who still haven't quite figured out how the tournament is run, here are the abbreviated details:

You play by yourself at anytime that is convenient for you during the week, on any pool table.

You play 10 racks, and add your scores from the 10 racks.

The score MUST be submitted by the end of the day on Monday.

The tournament lasts for 6 weeks. It's no problem if you miss one week. If you miss submitting a score for two weeks you are dropped from the tournament.

Please look at the example email at the bottom of the Fargo page, that shows how I would like the scores submitted. Please follow those examples, it makes it a lot easier for me if everyone submits the scores the same way.

04-03-2002, 08:39 AM
What's FARGO?