PDA

View Full Version : chris cass

03-31-2002, 02:20 PM
chris" out of all the people who write on this page .You are one who is more down to earth then most. About this sport. why is that? Some how when I read some of the things you post you sound like some of the old school players who help me with my game, A long time ago.I fell we need more people like you around the game.Then some of the one we have now . Some day I would like to meet you and just talk about this crazy game we all spend a lot of money on trying to be the BEST at this game .

Chris Cass
03-31-2002, 04:26 PM
Hi Deadstroke,
You've got me tongue tied. I quite don't know what to say. Although, I can't tell you how honored I am to read this and it definitley made my day. I do feel, there are so many more people on this board that are the same as you and I. It's all about the love of the game and respect for our peers.

I've found throughout the yrs. there's only 2 things any human being(except Patrick, non-human lol) wants in life. Respect and a sence of pride. You've given me both today.

Thank you,
C.C.

Chris Cass
03-31-2002, 04:30 PM
Oh Deadstroke,
Forgot, I'll be in Vegas in May for the BCA 8ball Championships. If your there I'll be the one with pasta sauce on his shirt. LOL
C.C.

04-01-2002, 10:55 AM
HAY I.M GLAD THAT I MADE YOUR DAY .AND NO I CAN NOT MAKE VEGAS.I DID NOT WIN IN NC .BUT I'LL BE AROUND HERE READING AND WRTIEING,SO MY NEXT BIG TRIP IS GOING TO THE US OPEN .AND ALL WHO DO KNOW ME .WILL TELL U I'M NOT TO HARD TO FIND .SO GOOD LUCK IN VEGAS.
AND DON'T EAT TO MUCH IT HARD TO GET OUT WHEN YOU HAVE PASTA SAUCE DROPING OFF YOUR SHIRT AND ON THE TABLE.LMAO