PDA

View Full Version : "Another one bites the dust..."

rackmup
07-05-2003, 05:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote www.playpool.com (http://www.playpool.com):</font><hr>

The message board has been taken down

Due to the inappropriate messages, the message board has been removed from the site. I will look into getting a new board that requires a login.

Posted by webmaster on Friday, June 20 @ 06:26:21 CDT (551 reads)

(Read More... | 19 comments |)<hr /></blockquote>

FYI...expect some new visitors here at the CCB. Pick up your dirty clothes and do the dishes. Guests are coming.

Regards,

Ken (making muffins and coffee for the visitors)

07-05-2003, 05:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The message board has been taken down

<hr /></blockquote>

I see you have been busy over at playpool.com, your internet site access is rapidly diminishing as is your 8-Ball game. Oh yeah, I've seen you play recently and it wasn't pretty, but you still have that monster break and the never leave home without the yellow towel thing going for you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

rackmup
07-05-2003, 06:00 AM
The break, coupled with the power of the yellow micro-fiber towel, is a force to be reckoned with.

And contrary to your observations, If you have been watching that closely, I haven't lost one league game or match in the past 19 games (that covers a span of the past three weeks.)

So...maybe your opinion of my league play will hopefully improve.

Regards,

Ken (whoever this is made me smile)

07-05-2003, 06:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ACCU-VAC TECHNOLOGY and TRINITY FANTASY BILLIARDS

NEW PRODUCT LINE ANNOUNCED. ONLINE CATALOG NOW AVAILABLE

TRINITY FANTASY BILLIARDS
<hr /></blockquote>

I often have trouble with my break and now I may know the problem ---the absence of the yellow micro-fiber towel in my Instroke case. I have been unable to obtain a catalog from TFB, is this where you sell the magic towel? or should I look elsewhere? <font color="red"> I TOO WANT THE MONSTER BEND THE SHAFT BREAK. </font color> . Please help /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

eg8r
07-05-2003, 07:13 AM
Oh no, Ken has a stalker. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

rackmup
07-05-2003, 11:09 AM
Friends, enemies, stalkers...I'll count them all in my prayers.

Regards,

Ken (would love to know who this is...)