PDA

View Full Version : Custom Chalkers

07-05-2003, 06:43 PM
I like to build things and I was wondering does anybody know how to build a chalker ?

stick8
07-05-2003, 09:56 PM
what the hello is a chalker?

07-05-2003, 11:02 PM
A chalker is a chalk holder with a custom tail that hangs from your pocket or where ever you want.

I actually only need the dimentions for the chalk slot

Qtec
07-05-2003, 11:59 PM
Might I suggest you try measuring a piece of chalk.Or didnt the thought ever occur to you? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I actually only need the dimentions for the chalk slot
<hr /></blockquote>

I think you need more than that .

Q

highsea
07-06-2003, 04:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> I think you need more than that .
Q <hr /></blockquote>

Q, You took the words right out of my mouth. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

highsea
07-06-2003, 04:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Seralph:</font><hr> A chalker is a chalk holder with a custom tail that hangs from your pocket or where ever you want.

I actually only need the dimentions for the chalk slot <hr /></blockquote>

hahaha, we're just razzin' ya, seralph. Actually, this is a very "hot" topic here on the CCB.

The chalk slot should be .905" +/- .010. Be sure to leave room for expansion.

(I got this from a google search on "chalk")

<font color="red"> Disclaimer: The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily the opinions of the management.

Billiards Digest offers no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, of any or all products described herein. </font color>

-CM &lt;~~~did you hear that?....no?...Are the voices in my head bothering you?